Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 11-24-2010   #21
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
I have no smack for you guys - the last 4 losses and the Bush/Kubiak BS has just drained me. I've gone from 'can't wait for Sunday' to what unbelievable way will we lose next in the span of one month. Unreal.

Texans fans version..
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010   #22
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

You are prediciting a 3 point win at home agaisnt a team that has (as literally as possible) imploded in the past month? Bold prediction!

I see a 2 score win for the Texans easily. Hope CJ eats breakfast.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010   #23
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
You are prediciting a 3 point win at home agaisnt a team that has (as literally as possible) imploded in the past month? Bold prediction!

I see a 2 score win for the Texans easily. Hope CJ eats breakfast.
We will take your implosion and raise you three heartbreaks and two no shows.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010   #24
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

And I'll trump that with RUSTY SMITH!

Oh my this is discouraging
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010   #25
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 90792 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Sorry, but I think that BA would be going off about now...
Old 11-27-2010   #26
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

You add up all the factors......

I joined a fantasy football league today. I picked Rusty whatchamacallit as my QB..... Rand Moss is my reciever... Rob Bironas is my kicker.

Awesomeness!!!
Old 11-27-2010   #27
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 167815 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I need to add my name here. The Titans suck.
Old 11-28-2010   #28
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 93139 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

I told you we sucked more.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010   #29
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 265163 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
I told you we sucked more.
LOL, y'all let the Texans defense pitch a shut out. A chess club mathlete could score on the Texans and y'all couldn't.
Old 11-28-2010   #30
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 93139 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
LOL, y'all let the Texans defense pitch a shut out. A chess club mathlete could score on the Texans and y'all couldn't.
When the Titans quit, they do the word 'quit' proud.

I hate being a fan of this team tonight. I deserve better than that pile of shit they served to me. Sad thing is I bet I'm angrier and care more than any of them, because they're too busy pissing, moaning and crying.

Old 11-29-2010   #31
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 265163 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:

I hate being a fan of this team tonight. I deserve better than that pile of shit they served to me. Sad thing is I bet I'm angrier and care more than any of them, because they're too busy pissing, moaning and crying.
You might be the only Titans fan I can stand, so I'll try not to be mean about this, but "deserve" is a word that needs to be examined in the light of remaining loyal to a team and owner with no loyalty.
Old 11-29-2010   #32
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Sorry, but I think that BA would be going off about now...
now especially. I dont think I ever saw Jeff fisher led team quit or lay a turd like that.(aside from Cortie)
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010   #33
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 38657 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

THE TITANS REALLY SUCK!
Old 11-29-2010   #34
gwallaia

Rep Power: 84150 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
What is your opinion of Randy Moss? To me, it appeared that he just didn't give a damn. There were a couple of balls thrown his way that he made no effort whatsoever to get. One being a pass in the endzone that was probably too high anyway, but it appeared to me that he just stood there and watched the ball sail past him.

Quote:
I hate being a fan of this team tonight. I deserve better than that pile of shit they served to me.
Sorry, but I have no sympathy for Titan fans, you all deserve misery and heartbreak.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010   #35
toronto
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
What is your opinion of Randy Moss? To me, it appeared that he just didn't give a damn. There were a couple of balls thrown his way that he made no effort whatsoever to get. One being a pass in the endzone that was probably too high anyway, but it appeared to me that he just stood there and watched the ball sail past him.

Sorry, but I have no sympathy for Titan fans, you all deserve misery and heartbreak.
I understand, as an old Oil fan...

I have no opinion on Moss - he's become a bit player on a franchise that has much bigger problems.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read