Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-24-2010   #41
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 118212 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue crew TNT chili cook off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Sumbitch, read MY posts!
You posting at the same time I am replying...
Brain Cushing
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010   #42
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
You posting at the same time I am replying...
Well???? I have two tailgating passes for you and the Misses. You want or no want???
Old 11-24-2010   #43
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

I got your PM and rather than PMing you back, I figured I'd call you out on the board!

Puh Ce!!!!
Old 11-24-2010   #44
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 118212 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I got your PM and rather than PMing you back, I figured I'd call you out on the board!

Puh Ce!!!!
Ok Bill. Given the choice of spending my weekend with 4 beautiful women, or you... Hope you enjoy the game, I won't be there.
Brain Cushing
Old 11-24-2010   #45
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Ok Bill. Given the choice of spending my weekend with 4 beautiful women, or you... Hope you enjoy the game, I won't be there.
You dissapoint me.............

I was hoping you would bring your 4 beautiful women to me!!
Old 11-24-2010   #46
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
You dissapoint me.............

I was hoping you would bring your 4 beautiful women to me!!

Old I are, drunk I probably am...

Foolish sometimes.

But really? I don't think so!
Brain Cushing
Old 11-24-2010   #47
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
What are you afraid of? I told you I won't be there...
not coming cause yer skeeeerrredddd
Old 11-24-2010   #48
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
not coming cause yer skeeeerrredddd
As I told Bill, I get to spend the weekend with my 4 beautiful women. I'll do the chili thing later.

But you can trust me, my chili rocks!

And I don't care what anyone else thinks about it!
Brain Cushing
Old 11-24-2010   #49
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
As I told Bill, I get to spend the weekend with my 4 beautiful women. I'll do the chili thing later.

But you can trust me, my chili rocks!

And I don't care what anyone else thinks about it!
you were one of those kids whose momma told them they were pretty and gosh darnit people like you
Old 11-24-2010   #50
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
you were one of those kids whose momma told them they were pretty and gosh darnit people like you

You know the truth of that. I ain't ever been called pretty. And no, people don't like me anymore than I like people...lol

But my girls are.
Brain Cushing
Old 11-24-2010   #51
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

No JB women....

No JB Venison........

No JB!!

I don't support JB!
Old 11-24-2010   #52
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Pappy will be there, lets get ready to rumble, I want to win this one
Old 11-25-2010   #53
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Pappy will be there, lets get ready to rumble, I want to win this one
Ima kick Pappy's ass!!! Just joking Joe.... You know Pappy is more than welcome!!!!!
Old 11-26-2010   #54
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1688 DerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respected

All I know is I've missed 4 home games in a row because of working out of town. I have a special experimental double batch Jell-O shot brew in mind for the Titans game. Come see me. If it works, everyone is happy. If not, everyone is drunk. Win-win.
DerekLee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010   #55
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

OOOOOKKKKKKK!!! Ted, Joe, Bill, David, whoever?! Are the rules the same? I don't remember them all so one of you need to jog my aging memory, and for the benefit of those who have not done this before.

Today is a chili weather kind of day! Can I bring leftovers?? J/K!! I'll cook from scratch, at the tailgate, and kick some butt while doing it! Can't wait to see all you guys sneak over to my tent to see what a WINNER looks like!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010   #56
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I believe last year we allowed you to cook the meat at home but the ingredients needed to be put together on site, I would think we will say judging will be done at precisely 1045 and that should be after the shot. Cups for the judges will be distributed and ticketed so you must not lose these. Good Luck to all and we will have non biased judges.
Old 11-26-2010   #57
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 158369 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
I believe last year we allowed you to cook the meat at home but the ingredients needed to be put together on site, I would think we will say judging will be done at precisely 1045 and that should be after the shot. Cups for the judges will be distributed and ticketed so you must not lose these. Good Luck to all and we will have non biased judges.
If I gottta cook it onsite, then I'll just bring some for the masses then. It takes too long to prep at home as it is.
Old 11-26-2010   #58
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
If I gottta cook it onsite, then I'll just bring some for the masses then. It takes too long to prep at home as it is.
Yeah, a good chili is at least a 2 day affair...

or a double cooking anyway.
Brain Cushing
Old 11-26-2010   #59
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

I agree. Chili is one of those dishes that needs time for the flavors to "marry"... That first year was really tough, when you couldn't pre-cook the meat. Last year was a little better, but still not enough time for everything to simmer together, lone enough.
Old 11-27-2010   #60
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah, a good chili is at least a 2 day affair...

or a double cooking anyway.
Award winnin chili 2 hrs!!! The secret includes one of your favorite things!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read