Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-14-2010   #21
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 9888 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: Texans random thought of the day

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattieuk View Post
My thought for the day...

We're less confident of a win at .500, than in before with a losing record.

Come on H-Town!
Well, my expectations were higher going into the season. We should have beaten San Diego, though... looked like we were controlling the game for a while. Same problems though, settling for FG's while the opposition gets TD's. It's like we were playing the Colts
Old 11-14-2010   #22
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans random thought of the day

Houston Texans: If you are able to knock down a pass with both hands, just go ahead and catch it...
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #23
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

if someone can photoshop todays date.. now is the time

Old 11-14-2010   #24
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

Watching this team on TV's starting to be like watching those "Original Movies" on the SciFi Channel. Before it even starts, you just know from the title that "Sharktopus" will look ridiculous when you see it come out of the water, but you still just have to see it. It's a sharktopus, for crying out loud.

Glover Quin = Sharktopus.

Kareem Jackson = Dinocroc.

Brice McCain = Supergator.
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #25
Wolf
100% Texan

looking up the coaches of the Texans. I don't see anyone that has really any experience to to take over for bush

this kinda made me go What does Ray do?

Quote:
Rhodes works closely with second-year defensive coordinator Frank Bush on all aspects of the defensive game plan and assists defensive backs coach David Gibbs in coaching the secondary with an emphasis on coaching the safety position.
I didn't realize that Kollar was assistant head coach also
Old 11-21-2010   #26
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 148026 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Colts just lost. Nice little twist to that dagger, Football Gods.
Old 11-21-2010   #27
Wolf
100% Texan

hmm the NFL's youngest team aka Tampa Bay is 7-3 and learned how to win and yet Kubiak's kids have learned a new way on how to lose again...oye
Old 11-21-2010   #28
3rd and Inches
NFL's La Migra

Rep Power: 1035 3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to 3rd and Inches Send a message via MSN to 3rd and Inches Send a message via Yahoo to 3rd and Inches

Looking at all my meds this afternoon on the bathroom counter.. I thought.. "Wow.. why do I need Prilosec.. Plavix.. Avalide.. so on and so forth". Then I remembered.. I'm a Houston Texans fan.
Old 11-21-2010   #29
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 216190 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
looking up the coaches of the Texans. I don't see anyone that has really any experience to to take over for bush

this kinda made me go What does Ray do?

I didn't realize that Kollar was assistant head coach also

It's interesting to note that Rhodes' detailed description (when you click on his name) conveniently only describes his 2008 accomplishments.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010   #30
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
It's interesting to note that Rhodes' detailed description (when you click on his name) conveniently only describes his 2008 accomplishments.
I am kind of wondering how much input does Rhodes have?

Oh Well, I am just searching for answers
Old 11-22-2010   #31
Wolf
100% Texan

going to be an interesting three weeks

titans on sunday then
@Philly thursday night game
then a little time to heal and go primetime Monday night in reliant against Baltimore

Old 11-22-2010   #32
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 94067 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
going to be an interesting three weeks

titans on sunday then
@Philly thursday night game
then a little time to heal and go primetime Monday night in reliant against Baltimore
I think we beat the Tits, the Vicks and Ravens should be good games.

It will be interesting if we employ some of the tactics that worked for the Giants last night to limit Vick's effectiveness. In my mind its a little test of Bush and his ability to learn and scheme (which so far he has shown little of).
Old 11-22-2010   #33
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 148026 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Was just watching Chris Berman doing his thing on ESPN's halftime show. Merely seconds after I mentally thanked them for not making a big deal of Houston's collapse they went to the Bills-Bengals highlights. You know, the game yesterday where Cincinnati had a commanding 28-7 lead only to lose 49-31? Sure enough, they pulled up a certain game from the '93 playoffs.

FML.
Old 11-23-2010   #34
Wolf
100% Texan

texans opposing QB ratings per game

Manning (Colts)109.8
McNabb 119.0
Romo 127.6
Gradowski 78.8
Manning (Giants)89.1
Cassel 122.9
Manning (Colts)89.9
Rivers 137.2
Garrard 134.1
Sanchez 100.2

average opponents QB rating this season 110.86

FML

I had to look it up, someone was posting that it was 117 and what Tom Brady had in 2007 for the season
Old 11-25-2010   #35
Wolf
100% Texan

just seems weird to me with the games today

New England and the Lions
Dallas and New Orleans
Cincy and the Jets

guess when I think of Thanksgiving I think of

Green Bay and Detroit
Dallas and Washington
Old 11-25-2010   #36
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 55787 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
just seems weird to me with the games today

New England and the Lions
Dallas and New Orleans
Cincy and the Jets

guess when I think of Thanksgiving I think of

Green Bay and Detroit
Dallas and Washington

That's the way I think it should be also.
Old 11-28-2010   #37
Wolf
100% Texan

I hope Bullpen Andy got some great pics today

if So he might have a goldmine on his hand if he sells some of the pics
Old 11-28-2010   #38
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
For more on the 'Dre-Finnegan fight, highlights from the shutout win over Tennessee and more, watch "Inside the Game" tonight at 10:35 p.m. CT on ABC-13/KTRK. CB Glover Quin will be an in-studio guest.
from texans facebook
Old 11-29-2010   #39
Wolf
100% Texan

AJ kills the Titans

Innegan is the most overrated probowler I have ever seen
Old 12-26-2010   #40
Wolf
100% Texan

If Kareem Jackson fell in the woods, would it make a sound?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read