Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-24-2010   #21
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue crew TNT chili cook off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
I'm in it to win it like Heismann
Im going head to head with you Andrew!

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010   #22
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be at the blue lot this weekend. Hope to see some of you guys there even though it sounds like I won't.

So what's the drill here? 10 bucks to enter or 10 bucks to eat?
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010   #23
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Is that the same as saying, "I'm in there, like thong swim wear"?
Old 11-24-2010   #24
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 120726 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Welllll now!! I'll be there, I'll be cookin chili, and I'm gonna take home the trophy AGAIN!!!! Not sure any of you bullheads can beat me!! Bring it on guys/gals!!! I'm ready for a challenge!!!

Joe! Is Pappy gonna be there? Be nice to see him again.
Quote:
I'm in it to win it like Heismann
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
Im going head to head with you Andrew!
That only means I don't win it in a cakewalk. Tired of finishing second, going for the win this time!
Old 11-24-2010   #25
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
I'll be at the blue lot this weekend. Hope to see some of you guys there even though it sounds like I won't.

So what's the drill here? 10 bucks to enter or 10 bucks to eat?
10 bucks to enter and do whatever you want to eat. The entry fee is for the blue crew to make some cash while we compete. Just come on by and enjoy some chili
Old 11-24-2010   #26
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
10 bucks to enter and do whatever you want to eat. The entry fee is for the blue crew to make some cash while we compete. Just come on by and enjoy some chili
Be careful how you throw $10.00 entry around . Some people may take that as "Blue Crew charges for their tailgate" and obviously we are anti-charging money.

So try again, but be crystal clear as to who is paying the $10.00 and why....
Old 11-24-2010   #27
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Be careful how you throw $10.00 entry around . Some people may take that as "Blue Crew charges for their tailgate" and obviously we are anti-charging money.

So try again, but be crystal clear as to who is paying the $10.00 and why....
So is that like a "cover charge"? Since you are the foremost expert on that..!!

hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010   #28
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
So is that like a "cover charge"? Since you are the foremost expert on that..!!

That's exactly what I don't want it to be or seem like for visitors to Blue Crew....

*can't believe the Colorado cover went up to $12.00*
Old 11-24-2010   #29
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 120726 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That's exactly what I don't want it to be or seem like for visitors to Blue Crew....

*can't believe the Colorado cover went up to $12.00*
So you pay a cover to see it uncovered?
Old 11-24-2010   #30
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
I'll come by and make a donation. How do I find y'all? Is there a certain pole you guys hang around? [Insert Texan Bill joke here.]
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010   #31
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 36624 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
I'll come by and make a donation. How do I find y'all? Is there a certain pole you guys hang around? [Insert Texan Bill joke here.]
Look for the Blue Crew Tailgaters flag in the corner of the Platinum lot at the corner of Kirby & Westridge...

I would have put a map from TxDavid's site, but it looks like he forgot to renew his DNS entry...David...Are you learning from the Cowboys?
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010   #32
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Blue crew TNT chili cook off

We're in and will be bringing Nebraska chili. Whatever that means. Don't know why we're not bringing Cincinnati chili. Stupid Nebraskians.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010   #33
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Blue crew TNT chili cook off

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos View Post
I would have put a map from TxDavid's site, but it looks like he forgot to renew his DNS entry...David...Are you learning from the Cowboys?
Will we have a better flag pole this week?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010   #34
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos View Post
Look for the Blue Crew Tailgaters flag in the corner of the Platinum lot at the corner of Kirby & Westridge...

I got it.... BTW, I still love our Flag!!!

Old 11-24-2010   #35
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

With my first pick in the 2010 TExans Vs. Titans chilli cook off draft I choose Big Toro into my crew. For all of those whom feel defeated already its normal.
Old 11-24-2010   #36
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 43270 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
With my first pick in the 2010 TExans Vs. Titans chilli cook off draft I choose Big Toro into my crew. For all of those whom feel defeated already its normal.
Ya'll are just lucky I won't be there with my World Famous Texas Chili...
Old 11-24-2010   #37
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
thats what fear sounds like
Old 11-24-2010   #38
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
I don't have a game ticket(s), but I do have two tailgating passes if you and the Misses wanna come by for the chili cook-off festivities... Lemme know.
Old 11-24-2010   #39
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 43270 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
thats what fear sounds like
What are you afraid of? I told you I won't be there...
Old 11-24-2010   #40
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
I don't have a game ticket(s), but I do have two tailgating passes if you and the Misses wanna come by for the chili cook-off festivities... Lemme know.
Quote:
What are you afraid of? I told you I won't be there...
Sumbitch, read MY posts!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read