Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 11-23-2010   #1
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Titans suck.

As bad as its gone around here the solution to our probleems and lack of momentum could be solved by a victory over our hated rivals the Tennesee Titans. I predict that Andre is going to have a field day against his personal leg humper the "fake ass irishman" cortie finneburnedbyandre. And our offensive line should hold up against the "Original Barwin" Jason Babin. C'mon guys Jason Babin seriously? the next sack he gets at reliant will be his first right?

Cj is looking like he spent all his energy running his mouth and he may have shot his load and could be headed for the Canton Diner and not the hall of fame. Randy Moss could have a big day against us but who would be surprised when our defense makes 7th round wideouts look like Jerry Rice.

Its gonna be a good game and like the last 10 matchups come down to a field goal and hopefully our kicker wont go Kris Brown and cost us another game.

Houston 38 Tacks 35
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010   #2
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
As bad as its gone around here the solution to our probleems and lack of momentum could be solved by a victory over our hated rivals the Tennesee Titans. I predict that Andre is going to have a field day against his personal leg humper the "fake ass irishman" cortie finneburnedbyandre. And our offensive line should hold up against the "Original Barwin" Jason Babin. C'mon guys Jason Babin seriously? the next sack he gets at reliant will be his first right?

Cj is looking like he spent all his energy running his mouth and he may have shot his load and could be headed for the Canton Diner and not the hall of fame. Randy Moss could have a big day against us but who would be surprised when our defense makes 7th round wideouts look like Jerry Rice.

Its gonna be a good game and like the last 10 matchups come down to a field goal and hopefully our kicker wont go Kris Brown and cost us another game.

Houston 38 Tacks 35
Think the Tacks will hang 35? I dunno.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010   #3
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected

You're way off.....Titans blow.
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010   #4
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79638 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

I have no smack for you guys - the last three losses and the VY BS has just drained me. I've gone from 'can't wait for Sunday' to 'which QBs are in the draft again?' in the span of one month. Unreal.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010   #5
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
I have no smack for you guys - the last three losses and the VY BS has just drained me. I've gone from 'can't wait for Sunday' to 'which QBs are in the draft again?' in the span of one month. Unreal.
Right... I hear you bro. I have no smack either. What? With all that's gone on, the back-to-back heartbreak losses.

Meh, whatever..
Old 11-23-2010   #6
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79638 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Right... I hear you bro. I have no smack either. What? With all that's gone on, the back-to-back heartbreak losses.

Meh, whatever..
I'm supposed to believe in Rusty Smith, with Fisher/Heimendinger gameplanning. We're gonna make your crappy defense actually look decent.

Old 11-23-2010   #7
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm supposed to believe in Rusty Smith, with Fisher/Heimendinger gameplanning. We're gonna make your crappy defense actually look decent.
I thought that Titans fans were happy to get Mike Heimerdinger back after the Norm Chow FAIL(??)

Ummmm, no! Our defense is gonna make Rusty (whatshisname?) look like Joe Montana...
Old 11-23-2010   #8
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah..ditto I feel the same way the smack just doesnt seem to floweth two heart breaking losses and both teams in disaray makes us all say meh. who would have thought a Titans Texans smack thread would be a fail.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010   #9
toronto
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I thought that Titans fans were happy to get Mike Heimerdinger back after the Norm Chow FAIL(??)

Ummmm, no! Our defense is gonna make Rusty (whatshisname?) look like Joe Montana...
We were. Key word? Were. Its a non-issue anyways.

Fish refuses to let his OCs go for the jugular. I only have 16 years of this to look back on as proof.

final straw for me on this was 2nd quarter last week. 1:10 left, Titans pick off McNabb, have all 3 timeouts. What's the playcall? Draw play. What's worse? I called it before they even broke the huddle. That's how easy it is to gameplan against the Titans now, and their disrespect of the last 2 mins of each half is surreal.

Old 11-23-2010   #10
gwallaia

Rep Power: 73392 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

I always hope Bud will walk around and mingle with the Texan tailgaters before the game when the Titans are here,. ...........but he never does.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010   #11
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm telling y'all, if there is a Texans v. Titans smack thread on Planet Bizarro, it would read just like this one.

Old 11-23-2010   #12
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
I always hope Bud will walk around and mingle with the Texan tailgaters before the game when the Titans are here,. ...........but he never does.
Greg, can you say ass-whoopin'??
Old 11-23-2010   #13
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
We were. Key word? Were. Its a non-issue anyways.

Fish refuses to let his OCs go for the jugular. I only have 16 years of this to look back on as proof.

final straw for me on this was 2nd quarter last week. 1:10 left, Titans pick off McNabb, have all 3 timeouts. What's the playcall? Draw play. What's worse? I called it before they even broke the huddle. That's how easy it is to gameplan against the Titans now, and their disrespect of the last 2 mins of each half is surreal.
I'm not a Fish fan, but he is better than Vista!!
Old 11-23-2010   #14
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34613 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

It's the old we suck vs we suck more thread.We will find out who sucks more this Sunday.
Hide the women and children !
"Ah! It'sit'sit'sit's ... oohhh! II can't talk, ladies and gentlemen. Honest, it's just laying there, a mass of smoking wreckage. Ah! And everybody can hardly breathe and talk, and the screaming. Lady, II'm sorry. Honest: II can hardly breathe. II'm going to step inside, for I cannot see it. Charlie, that's terrible. Ah, ahI can't. I, listen, folks, II'm gonna have to stop for a minute because I've lost my voice. This is the worst thing I've ever witnessed."
Old 11-23-2010   #15
toronto
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman40 View Post
It's the old we suck vs we suck more thread.We will find out who sucks more this Sunday.
Hide the women and children !
"Ah! It'sit'sit'sit's ... oohhh! II can't talk, ladies and gentlemen. Honest, it's just laying there, a mass of smoking wreckage. Ah! And everybody can hardly breathe and talk, and the screaming. Lady, II'm sorry. Honest: II can hardly breathe. II'm going to step inside, for I cannot see it. Charlie, that's terrible. Ah, ahI can't. I, listen, folks, II'm gonna have to stop for a minute because I've lost my voice. This is the worst thing I've ever witnessed."
Titans remind me of the Simpsons classic

Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night.
They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but
they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

Old 11-23-2010   #16
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

We suck more... Rusty Whatchmacallit throws for 250+ and Chris "I have head jerks" Johnson rushes for 150+... Texans lose badly. I'm glad this will be the first Texans home game (ever) that I will miss... *and again, my tickets aren't for sale - I want the seats to be empty*......

Not really! I'll be in the Bull Pen. I'll be there on-time. I'll be loud.

If it gets too crazy, I might get nekkid!!

Last edited by Texan_Bill; 11-23-2010 at 11:46 PM.
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010   #17
TexCanada
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6656 TexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respected

Its funny (poor word choice?) how drained these 2 fan bases are right now. Especially after the potential it looked like we both had earlier in the season. Things change fast in the NFL.
TexCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010   #18
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 128458 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexCanada View Post
Its funny (poor word choice?) how drained these 2 fan bases are right now. Especially after the potential it looked like we both had earlier in the season. Things change fast in the NFL.
They sure do, watch the Chargers win the Super Bowl!
Old 11-24-2010   #19
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 119106 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I still think Chow is a good OC. It was Sausageboy that caused the fail. I think Chow was giddy going back to the College game after that debacle in the backwoods.

Anywho, this Rusty cat's going to hang a 300 burger on us and we'll lose in the last 10 seconds.

Personally, I just want to see a lot of fights. Winning would just be a perk
Old 11-24-2010   #20
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

I think Chow was good too. VY and VY nut-huggers were the ones that didn't like him... And VY has progressed so much since Chow's departure?

I agree about Rusty Staub errrrr Rusty whatchamacallit hanging 300 on our "D"...
I'm pretty sure Hobie could hang a 300 yarder on this "D" and he is ghey!!!
*not that there's anything wrong with that *

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read