Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-03-2005   #41
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8slayer
Ill take going to four SB's over finishing last place in a weak division anyday.
So we agree. I love Super Bowls as well, how many have the Bills and Texans been to in the last three years? Zero. How many times have the Bills and Texnas been the doormat in their division the last three years - twice each in 2002 and 2003.

Our team's results are very similar, except our excuse is that we are still a new organization and the Bills do not have one.
Kaiser Toro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005   #42
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano
I talk about no excuses and I give none when we look bad like we have lately. However nothing will keep me looking for our first and next wins to come. I started from day one and I stay till the end.
Best statement made so far this season! I like it El Tejano
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005   #43
gr8slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro
So we agree. I love Super Bowls as well, how many have the Bills and Texans been to in the last three years? Zero. How many times have the Bills and Texnas been the doormat in their division the last three years - twice each in 2002 and 2003.

Our team's results are very similar, except our excuse is that we are still a new organization and the Bills do not have one.
Dont kid yourself, your just the new Oilers.
Old 09-04-2005   #44
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8slayer
Dont kid yourself, your just the new Oilers.

NOPE
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005   #45
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 216794 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

gr8slayer Since you are so confident that the Bills will win this game why dont you just look past us Texans and our MB and go hang out on the Tampa Bay MB since you will be playing them the following week Maybe annoy them for a while ..... or you could go play in the freeway during rush hour
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005   #46
kocian1
Rookie

Default I Believe......

the Bills game will be close. Our defense has looked promising, well at running into each other at least. And we have yet to see a complete half of DD.

Only if Bledsoe was in the middle of that Walker and Peek sandwich in Dallas, could you imagine........
kocian1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005   #47
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan279
Ah the good ole days...and I am not going anywhere...been here since day one and I will be here forever!
Good ole days? You mean like the thing crashing every 2 seconds on draft day? lol

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005   #48
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin269
Good ole days? You mean like the thing crashing every 2 seconds on draft day? lol
Man, what a freaking nightmare/joke the board was at that time. Actually had some better football discussions at times though.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005   #49
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

"Excellent post. It seems that this gets lost in all the back and forth on this board. Despite our opinions on how this team is run or the moves it makes etc. deep down we're all Texans fans and we'll be here rain or shine."

-- Texasguy346

I just got a private message from somebody (I won't name the person) who told me that I'm on his ignore list, etc., etc. Basically it was your typical "I Am A Real Fan, You're Not a Real Fan" stuff. I need a hug....

I am not as happy about opening weekend as I was last year. Having said that, last year turned out to be a disaster on opening weekend as we lost to San Diego. So, maybe my mixed feelings as we head into Buffalo will help me temper my reaction to what I think we're going to see next Sunday.

Trust me, I want us to win...and win NOW. But the way we've looked in the preseason is not giving a happy, warm feeling inside.

Again: Here's to the ever-popular "light switch" our team can flick on. Maybe we can turn it on and get some wins before the bye week. Hopefully a little confidence can be built in those first three games.

It's too bad that people have to be shouted down for speaking their mind. I see some posts that I think are loopy, and I just keep walking down the sidewalk. The thread usually dies in those cases (if people let it).

We're all fans, regardless of our level of happiness with the team
GP is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read