Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2010   #1
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Game. Day. Thread. Texans @ Jaguars

Tarp does not = people, Jacksonville.

It's pushing Midnight here in Rosharon, TX. My girl is sleeping her ass off, hibernating like a bear. That means it's late as hell. So while her sexy ass sleeps, I'll make a game thread and keep y'all entertained. It's also Saturday night which means:

TEXANS are only HOURS AWAY!!!

Man let's go boys. We got some unfinished business to take care of. These Jags probably think they run us. We gotta put a stop to it.

Things I'd like to see:

-Running the ball with wreckless abandon...wait, wait, wait. Did I say abandon? Dammit, Gary might hear me and stop running it.
-Bring the boot(leg) back
-Get gangsta on defense

Let's get it, Texans!

(bulls on parade time!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP2gtiF4uxU
Old 11-13-2010   #2
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Game. Day. Thread. Texans @ Jaguars

Score prediction?

Texans 88
Jaguars 86 F/OT

Mario Williams sacks Garrard in end zone after David says "yo mama" about something, setting Mario off into a rage.
Old 11-14-2010   #3
ThaShark316

3 Texans to watch!!!

Arian Foster, Philosopher.

Antonio Smith, Ninja

James Casey, Thor.
Old 11-14-2010   #4
BetaV1
Veteran

Rep Power: 3508 BetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShark316 View Post
Score prediction?

Texans 88
Jaguars 86 F/OT

Mario Williams sacks Garrard in end zone after David says "yo mama" about something, setting Mario off into a rage.
BetaV1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #5
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

im surprised at how calm & confident i am about this game considering its a must win on the road against a decent team. i just know that, barring injury, we'll have a W come days end and be semi-back on track (facing another must win and biggest game in franchise history v the jets!)
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #6
ThaShark316

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
im surprised at how calm & confident i am about this game considering its a must win on the road against a decent team. i just know that, barring injury, we'll have a W come days end and be semi-back on track (facing another must win and biggest game in franchise history v the jets!)
lol @ this board if we win the next 2. Hookem Horns is going to have to create a new site. 6-4 with the Titans looming?

one game at a time though...lets go Texans!
Old 11-14-2010   #7
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

THe jags pass D sucks about has much has ours

Dont expect a heavyyy heavyy run game prob more of a balance attack

and we all know kubes is not scared to air out the ball
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-14-2010   #8
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 28657 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShark316 View Post
Score prediction?

Texans 88
Jaguars 86 F/OT

Hmm...that Mario we haven't seen for a few games.

I'm pretty confident of a win in this game though, despite the previous outings.

Come on Houston!
Old 11-14-2010   #9
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52329 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Just win. I don't care how.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #10
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 20333 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

mAAAAAAAN, if we dont win this game, ill be pretty mad.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #11
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Rep Power: 60180 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm quietly terrified of this game.

I can't name any receiver on the Jacksonville team and you all know what happens to no names against the Texans..... they become stars.

Apart from that, I'm ready for some huge Foster runs and Leach cracking heads.
kiwitexansfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #12
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Lets Go Texans!

It's 5 30 here on the west coast and I am going to take a nap and wake up to see if they have a link to the game, lets hope they do because if not I have to listen to it which is not the same!
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #13
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171407 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
I'm quietly terrified of this game.

I can't name any receiver on the Jacksonville team and you all know what happens to no names against the Texans..... they become stars.

Apart from that, I'm ready for some huge Foster runs and Leach cracking heads.

Where will we find NO-NAME in Jacksonville?

.............YET.
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #14
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 19116 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

I dont' care who what when how, just win.. another big game for the Texans, a loss here and we'll be at home for the playoffs..

silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #15
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

oh goody homefeild advantage

We are going into Jacksonville with a new outlook, Matt call the game as you see it, forget the mike in the helmet, Defense go with the gut and do not listen to the coach on the side lines, WIN THIS GAME
Old 11-14-2010   #16
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

I have started booing my TV. Watching the pregame show.

Boo, Texans. Get your snuff together. Boo.
Old 11-14-2010   #17
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209280 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

rep to ThaShark316 for a good way to open this thread.

OK, Texans, do your stuff and prove all us doubters wrong. Kill da kittens today for us.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #18
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171407 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Perfect football weather at kickoff............61 degrees/sunny/4 mph wind.
Old 11-14-2010   #19
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Don't fault me. I just got this urge......

Old 11-14-2010   #20
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Against common opponents

Cowboys
we allowed 285 passing yards, they allowed 365
we allowed 101 yards rushing, they allowed 50
we allowed 27 points, they allowed 17 points.

They won, we lost.

Chiefs
we allowed 189 passing, 228 rushing, 31 points
they allowed 190 passing, 236 rushing, 42 points

They lost, we won.

Chargers
we allowed 290 passing 77 rushing 29 points
They allowed 326 passing 151 rushing 38 points

In the wins against the Colts
we allowed 419 passing 44 rushing 24 points
they allowed 348 passing 58 rushing 28 points

Over the last 3 weeks
we allowed 221 passing 137 rushing 30 points
They allowed 242 passing 146 rushing 30 points

It's anybody's game.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read