Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2010   #1161
Dishman
Miss Ya Blue

Rep Power: 9556 Dishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post
The game plan was good. We just couldn't execute. The 2 drives on both sides of the half were what lost us the game. We convert both or the JJ TD and we're 17 points up when the Chargers get the ball again.

We have failed to execute so many times this season and that's what killing our season.

Poor execution is based on poor preparation. Poor preparation is based on poor coaching. When will someone be held accountable? Players being benched or coaches being fired (I'm looking at you Frank Bush).
Old 11-08-2010   #1162
MightyTExan
It's go time!

Rep Power: 19458 MightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respected

I wish McNair would say something. Jerrah's about to rip everyone a new today.
Old 11-08-2010   #1163
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey guys, dont get mad at Kubiak. I mean he was coaching against Seyi Ajirotutu & Randy McMichael. I mean basically un-coverable.

And as far as only running the ball 2 times in the fourth, I mean, hey, the Chargers changed up their defensive scheme and adjusted. WHO DOES THAT! I mean is Kubiak supposed to get his guys to adjust too? This is crazy talk.
Old 11-08-2010   #1164
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

looked at all those 2nd & 3rd Charger depth chart options in fantasy land but then realized San Diego headed to bye week & starters have time to get healthy plus Vincent Jackson returns. damn you know the Texans could not have caught the Chargers at a better time, they are who we thought they where & we let them off the hook

2012 Draft was Mercilus
Old 11-08-2010   #1165
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post
The game plan was good. We just couldn't execute. The 2 drives on both sides of the half were what lost us the game. We convert both or the JJ TD and we're 17 points up when the Chargers get the ball again.

We have failed to execute so many times this season and that's what killing our season.
How 'bout points off turnovers?

I still put this loss on the defense, we can't be allowing 27 points to anyone. Especially not those big bombs to wide open receivers (that one handed TD by the TE was pretty awesome though).

But we got nothing on the turnovers. I don't think we even got a first down on either.
Old 11-08-2010   #1166
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
That's not the point. Anything less than a strong play-off showing, I want Kubiak out of here.

The point is of the 4 teams I've mentioned, the ones with less coaching changes are closer to being true contenders (IMO). I believe that is because the stability allowed a base to be built.

Sooner or later, a good coach is going to build a team that anyone should be able to have success with. That's how you get your Eric Mangini's, genius one year, dud the next.

This team is at that point right now. Any competent coach should be able to take our present team deep into the play-offs.

Kubiak's got 9 games to prove that he is one of those competent coaches.... I think he is.

We'll find out.

Of course, if we're 11-5 or 12-4 & some how miss the play-offs, I'm not going to hold that against him. However if someone like DexmanC can figure out the scenarios that would keep Kubiak out at 10-6, Kubiak should as well, and coach accordingly.

ROTFLOL...

THAT's going to happen!

After David Garrard humiliates our 2ndary next Sunday, we can lower the peg of hope to 10-6 or 11-5
Old 11-08-2010   #1167
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18070 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected

Starting to look like all of the soap might be in vain.

AJ posted an article on what he thinks Bob is thinking, basically assuming that we'll fire Bush and replace him with an experienced DC (think Mike Zimmer or Wade Phillips). LZ also said on his show this morning that someone within the organization posed the idea that the Texans retain Kubiak but replace both Rick Smith and Frank Bush.

So, it's starting to look like Kubiak stays unless we tank hard.
Old 11-08-2010   #1168
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 115739 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Among the obvious issues, this team has no balls. IMO, players attitude's reflect that of their coach. Kubiak doesn't even have the nads to watch 4th down plays or clutch FG's.

Do I think Kubiak will get fired? Doubt it, unless McNair's willing to buy out the 2 years remaining on his and his coach's contracts.

Ugh! I'm not sure what the hell I want to happen with this organization. All I know is I'm fed up and tired of wasting my time with this friggin team.
Old 11-08-2010   #1169
wagonhed
Team Gruden

Rep Power: 1893 wagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post

AJ posted an article on what he thinks Bob is thinking, basically assuming that we'll fire Bush and replace him with an experienced DC (think Mike Zimmer or Wade Phillips). LZ also said on his show this morning that someone within the organization posed the idea that the Texans retain Kubiak but replace both Rick Smith and Frank Bush.

Rick Smith is the only bright spot on our staff
Old 11-08-2010   #1170
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Change #1:

Get Eugine Wilson off the field.

Old 11-08-2010   #1171
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 62368 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Apathy has set in for me. I watched the game detached for the most part. Even the first punt that we blocked, all I did was smile and clap where as before the MNF debacle I would have been going crazy.

I let myself start to get excited then the Texans started to fall apart again. Then they looked like they might come back after all. So I made lunch for me and my daughter and kept an eye on the game so I would not be pissed when they somehow lost....as they did all too predictably.

McNair is a mystery to me. How did he make so much money as a business man? His product is not good year in and year out. If he doesn't can Kubes after this year I really think there needs to be an investigation into McNair as to how he even made his money....something is not right here...

so frustrated.

Dormant bodies bursting!
Old 11-08-2010   #1172
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 32563 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

It is heartening to hear that at least one person in the organization understands Smith is part of the problem. The perception of his performance certainly exceeds any evaluation based on the product on the field, players and coaches alike.
Old 11-08-2010   #1173
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 32563 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post

McNair is a mystery to me. How did he make so much money as a business man? His product is not good year in and year out. If he doesn't can Kubes after this year I really think there needs to be an investigation into McNair as to how he even made his money....something is not right here...
It's no mystery. The PR department has always been the strongest unit in the Texans organization.
Old 11-08-2010   #1174
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

People on here are tired.

There really isn't a "herd" mentality around here. Up until the MNF Colts game, plenty of people were still saying they didn't feel soapy yet.

Then, MNF game makes them pick up the soap.

Still, some people were not soapy. Until the Chargers game.

And now they are soap owners.

Does anybody here truly think that all these people who are picking up the soap are just over-reacting and are being dumb? No, they are not. They have been contmeplating it for a long time. And they are finally letting go of wishful thinking, and have finally understood that the common denominator of all our woes is the head coach.

A good offense is not the cure, folks. Weekday strategy planning and in-game personnel and playcall decisions is still the way you win games. Mike Leach, loathe him if you will, figured out how to use the recruiting class rejects and build a scheme (HIS style of spread offense, btw, not the spread that other coaches use. HIS style) and he finds a way to beat defenses over the head with it. In comes Tummy Tubaville, vowing to "keep things the way they are," and look at them: In a year where all the Big 12 teams are a mess, this would have been the year Leach won the Big 12. Easily, btw.

You see, sometimes coaches who construct great offenses just forget who they are on gameday. Not Leach. He stayed true to the spirit of who he is, and what he knows his guys can do. And during crucial times in the game, you just know that a 4th and 3 or a 4th and 20 is going to be a TTU first down about 85% of the time. Why? Because his players trust him. They have almost a God-like admiration of him; that whatever Leach decides to do (at ANY given moment) is going to work. Just like the the guys trusted that their pirate captain had the right plan to attack the other ship, so did those players trust what Leach did. They trusted him all the way.

These Texans players, if you dig deep into their craniums, do not trust the plan. It's why the plan never works. Of course, it works if the other team decides to fold. But that's not what you want in the NFL. You want a team whose players trust the coach so blindly that the coach could call a fake punt and it would work. THAT is the level of "buy-in" that you have to achieve from your players. Talent alone cannot overcome the mental obstacles Kubiak has placed upon this team.

Builder of a great offense, don't get me wrong. But a bad HEAD coach. Very bad.
Old 11-08-2010   #1175
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

This is realistically the way that I see things going down. McNair wants to keep Kubiak even if he coaches the Texans to 7-9 or 8-8.

He would rather get waterboarded than make a head coaching change. If Kubiak stays, then McNair would have no choice but to bring in a strong GM who would bring in a strong DC.

Kinda like they did in Cleveland when they brought in Holmgren who still kept Mangini.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagonhed View Post

Rick Smith is the only bright spot on our staff
I'm not so sure about that.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Old 11-08-2010   #1176
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249442 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
It is heartening to hear that at least one person in the organization understands Smith is part of the problem. The perception of his performance certainly exceeds any evaluation based on the product on the field, players and coaches alike.
I don't know that Smith being part of the problem is a given. I will agree it's possible but I think that it's not out of the question to fire Gary Kubiak and then see what another coach does with the players we have on our roster. I think there's talent there and I think that only McNair, Smith, Kubiak, and those immediately in their vicinity can answer the eternal coach/GM quesiton (that is "Did the GM get the coach bad players or did the coach take good players and do diddly with them?")

I think you could bring in another coach, keep Rick Smith on for another year, and then see what happens.
Old 11-08-2010   #1177
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
The only thing Rick Smith is good at, IMO, is the term and amount of money at which he signs players. Injuries to Daniels and Ryans are proving that his method of NOT redoing contracts too early is wise, in terms of finances.

And this, IMO, is what will keep him as GM even if Kubiak is gone.

McNair is a businessman first and foremost. People can delude themselves all day long about how this isn't true and he really wants to win, and blah-blah-blah. Yes, to a degree he wants to win. But the business side of him is the dominant personality, IMO. And that's why Rick Smith is like Jesus to McNair, who is the Father. Forgive me, God, for even making that comparison. But the idea has merit: Rick is the faithful son who is doing his master's bidding.

This is why I say that we're going to have to hope that we stumble upon the right head coach. Because I don't think McNair could find one on his own, on purpose. It's going to have to be a luck situation. Just catching the right guy at the right time. To me, this team is going to have to find a way to reverse the whole culture of the Texans orginzation...and you're going to need a really smart, savvy, and forceful head coach who can trick the players into going against the mindset of the ownership/management.

Trickle down. drip, drip, drip, drip....
Old 11-08-2010   #1178
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249442 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
This is realistically the way that I see things going down. McNair wants to keep Kubiak even if he coaches the Texans to 7-9 or 8-8.

He would rather get waterboarded than make a head coaching change. If Kubiak stays, then McNair would have no choice but to bring in a strong GM who would bring in a strong DC.

Kinda like they did in Cleveland when they brought in Holmgren who still kept Mangini.

I'm not so sure about that.

You know, under those circumstances I would not be adverse to seeing Kubiak return. Before you laugh and point at me allow me to explain.

I still believe that a head coaching change would be inevitable but hiring a strong GM and forcing Gary to accept a defensive coordinator who knows what he's doing would put the Texans in a much better position than they're in now.

Look at the defense as it is today. Are they the hopeless bunch of bums we're seeing this year or are they the group that ran around for the last ten weeks of the 2009 season kicking butts and taking names? Well, if we had any idea what Frank Bush was capable of doing then we might be able to judge that but since nobody knows whether Frank Bush has a clue we can't tell if we've got a shit scheme or shit talent.

An experienced GM and DC would make all the difference in the world and possibly even extend Kubiak's coaching career here. After all, despite all the boneheaded moves he's made in games the Texans would probably be sitting on at least a pair of winning seasons (in the 10-6 range, not just 9-7) if we'd had a defense that could stop anyone in the past three years.

I said when he hired him (Frank Bush) that Kubiak would live or die by that decision but maybe he doesn't have to. At least not right away.
Old 11-08-2010   #1179
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 57395 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Later today, we will work on the tape studay, video, etc... But, for now, I simply had to resolve the state of my relationship with one of my all-time favorite coaches. Here you go:

Divorce is sad, depressing, and sometimes unavoidable. I argue with Barrett all the time about commitment. I happen to believe that, committment, in itself is a moral good. Committing to things and people despite the difficulty they present builds character and honors life, I believe. Many sports fans see their fandom as an escape from reality. I do not. Certainly, I see it as entertainment. However, I am very passionate about football, in particular, and I look for symmetry between football and life. I love it when a player, team, a play, or a season tells me something about life. For instance, I love it when effort is rewarded. Or, when sacrifice pays dividend, I am moved. I even revel in the immense disappointment tied to a season of almost. All of that speaks to the human condition and to the things I grapple with in my life. I have enjoyed the humanity displayed by Gary Kubiak. I have rooted for him, believed in him in the difficult moments, and suffered through the disappointments, not afraid to hope again the next week and the next season, risking further crushing disappointment.

Well, half way through our fifth season together, I am afraid I must acknowledge it is time to part ways. There are simply too many irreconcilable differences. I just can’t do this anymore. We are at a point now that our splitting is no longer an “if”, it is a “when”. The longer this relationship lingers on, the more pain and anguish all parties will suffer as a result. I wish Gary well… I really do. I will always root for him.

READ THE REST HERE
Old 11-08-2010   #1180
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 29405 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Later today, we will work on the tape studay, video, etc... But, for now, I simply had to resolve the state of my relationship with one of my all-time favorite coaches. Here you go:

Divorce is sad, depressing, and sometimes unavoidable. I argue with Barrett all the time about commitment. I happen to believe that, committment, in itself is a moral good. Committing to things and people despite the difficulty they present builds character and honors life, I believe. Many sports fans see their fandom as an escape from reality. I do not. Certainly, I see it as entertainment. However, I am very passionate about football, in particular, and I look for symmetry between football and life. I love it when a player, team, a play, or a season tells me something about life. For instance, I love it when effort is rewarded. Or, when sacrifice pays dividend, I am moved. I even revel in the immense disappointment tied to a season of almost. All of that speaks to the human condition and to the things I grapple with in my life. I have enjoyed the humanity displayed by Gary Kubiak. I have rooted for him, believed in him in the difficult moments, and suffered through the disappointments, not afraid to hope again the next week and the next season, risking further crushing disappointment.

Well, half way through our fifth season together, I am afraid I must acknowledge it is time to part ways. There are simply too many irreconcilable differences. I just can’t do this anymore. We are at a point now that our splitting is no longer an “if”, it is a “when”. The longer this relationship lingers on, the more pain and anguish all parties will suffer as a result. I wish Gary well… I really do. I will always root about him.

READ THE REST HERE

Dale, a question.

What was it that finally changed your mind? I remember you were one of the biggest Kubiak supporters, and I remember you chiding me for saying we were looking at a 7-9 season this year.

I'm just curious as to what was the turning point for you. I'm really surprised that you're calling for his firing.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read