Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2010   #41
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 106068 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Tailgate vs Chargers

See you folks about 8:30...can't get a sitter conscious before 8. Bringing steak for a change.
Old 11-08-2010   #42
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

I just want to thank everyone in Blue Crew for being such great host to all my friends that came from out of town to there first Texans game. They all had a blast, enjoyed the food and loved the tailgate, just wished we could have came out with a win. Anyways THANKS AGAIN!

Ohh and my neighbor Norman was like a kid on Christmas, sitting on the third row in the bullpen, he loved it!

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010   #43
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
I just want to thank everyone in Blue Crew for being such great host to all my friends that came from out of town to there first Texans game. They all had a blast, enjoyed the food and loved the tailgate, just wished we could have came out with a win. Anyways THANKS AGAIN!

Ohh and my neighbor Norman was like a kid on Christmas, sitting on the third row in the bullpen, he loved it!
Go see the damn doctor!!!
Old 11-08-2010   #44
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Being with my TEXAN family definitely "fixed" my foul mood!! Good food, great FRIENDS, and lousy football!! Two out of three ain't to bad!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010   #45
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Being with my TEXAN family definitely "fixed" my foul mood!! Good food, great FRIENDS, and lousy football!! Two out of three ain't to bad!!
Two Out Of Three Ainít Bad

Quote:
Baby we can talk all night
But that ain't gettin us nowhere
I told you everything I possibly can
There's nothing left inside of here
And maybe you can cry all night
But that'll never change the way I feel
The snow is really piling up outside
I wish you wouldn't make me leave here
I poured it on and I poured it out
I tried to show you just how much I care
I'm tired of words and I'm too hoarse to shout
But you've been cold to me so long
I'm crying icicles instead of tears
And all I can do
Is keep on telling you
I want you (I want you)
I need you (I need you)
But-there ain't no way I'm ever gonna love you
Now don't be sad (Don't be sad)
'Cause two out of three ain't bad
Now don't be sad (Cause)

You'll never find your gold on a sandy beach
You'll never drill for oil on a city street
I know you're looking for a ruby in a mountain of rocks
But there ain't no Coup de Ville
Hiding at the bottom of a Cracker Jack box
I can't lie
I can't tell you that I'm something I'm not
No matter how I try
I'll never be able
To give you something
Something that I just haven't got
There's only one girl that I will ever love
And that was so many years ago
And though I know I'll never get her out of my heart
She never loved me back
Ooh I know
I remember how she left me on a stormy night
She kissed me and got out of our bed
And though I pleaded and I begged her not to walk out that door
She packed her bags and turned right away
And she kept on telling me
She kept on telling me
She kept on telling me
I want you (I want you)
I need you (I need you)
But there ain't no way I'm ever gonna love you
I want you (I want you)
I need you (I need you)
But there ain't no way I'm ever gonna love you
Now don't be sad (Don't)
Baby we can talk all night
But that ain't getting us nowhere

Did I just go, Meatloaf reference??
Old 11-08-2010   #46
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Two Out Of Three Ainít Bad

Yes, yes you did.

I enjoyed "Dashboard Lights" off that album
Old 11-08-2010   #47
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Yes, yes you did.

I enjoyed "Dashboard Lights" off that album
You know what?? FML!
Old 11-08-2010   #48
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You know what?? FML!
I get that! I've been saying the same thing for awhile now...
Old 11-08-2010   #49
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

We enjoyed what little time we had with you all. It never seems like enough on gamedays. I wanted to sit down with JB and Big Toro some more than we did. I definitely was hoping to meet TD but did not see him.

We still want that recipe, GlassHalfFull. Yum!

You guys are the best. I visited Raging Bull for a short bit and as nice as they were... we missed our friends. We ditched them and headed over to our usual stops beginning with TexanMojo... I don't know what he was saying but it sure seemed like he wasn't too happy with the whole Bing thing. Funny stuff and rock on, preacher.

Blue Crew's home and we were glad to get there.
Old 11-08-2010   #50
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
We enjoyed what little time we had with you all. It never seems like enough on gamedays. I wanted to sit down with JB and Big Toro some more than we did. I definitely was hoping to meet TD but did not see him.

We still want that recipe, GlassHalfFull. Yum!

You guys are the best. I visited Raging Bull for a short bit and as nice as they were... we missed our friends. We ditched them and headed over to our usual stops beginning with TexanMojo... I don't know what he was saying but it sure seemed like he wasn't too happy with the whole Bing thing. Funny stuff and rock on, preacher.

Blue Crew's home and we were glad to get there.
It was really great seeing you and the family. And yeah, it would have been great if there was enough time to sit and chat for awhile.
Old 11-08-2010   #51
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Nitro and his beautiful wife and kid are always welcome guests of Blue Crew... Scratch that, Nitro et al is Blue Crue, I believe..
Old 11-09-2010   #52
JKMichelle
Rookie

Ok, who forgot to bring the balloons?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read