Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2010   #1141
sometexansfan
Blue Bomber

Rep Power: 142 sometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Real glad I got my blue soap!
Old 11-07-2010   #1142
arb729
Veteran

Rep Power: 420 arb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respected

while i do agree that its about that time to move on, if we fire him tomorrow, as some people want, who takes over?
Old 11-07-2010   #1143
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 163027 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
I just can't put this loss on him. We all know what the defense is. Kubiak didn't make the refs call that horrible grounding call on Schuab and he didn't make Johnson bounce the ball off his knee and to the defender. We were in the game but just couldn't get the ball bouncing our way.

It's terribly obvious that K Jackson is a severe liability.
BS. Utter BS.

Why did we stop running the damn ball the nd half? Why were we in a hurry up offense with around 4 minutes on the clock? Why did we do a QB sneak when Foster has been decimating this defense?

There is no defensing Kubiak. If you are defending him you need to really rethink your position because you are flat out incorrect.
Old 11-07-2010   #1144
wagonhed
Team Gruden

Rep Power: 1893 wagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sometexansfan View Post
real glad i got my blue soap!
want
Old 11-07-2010   #1145
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by arb729 View Post
while i do agree that its about that time to move on, if we fire him tomorrow, as some people want, who takes over?
No one expects a mid-season coaching change. Those are pretty rare nowadays. Even if they were to fire him, they'd have to promote one of the losers that's already on the staff.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Old 11-07-2010   #1146
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
BS. Utter BS.

Why did we stop running the damn ball the nd half? Why were we in a hurry up offense with around 4 minutes on the clock? Why did we do a QB sneak when Foster has been decimating this defense?

There is no defensing Kubiak. If you are defending him you need to really rethink your position because you are flat out incorrect.
It's amazing that the season is barely half done, we're not out of contention, we still have 4 division games to play and the fans are giving up on the season and calling for the coach to be immediately fired.
Old 11-07-2010   #1147
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 282867 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
It's amazing that the season is barely half done, we're not out of contention, we still have 4 division games to play and the fans are giving up on the season and calling for the coach to be immediately fired.
There aren't that many folks calling for Kubiak to be fired mid-season. Most of us are simply expressing our complete and total lack of faith in the job he's doing and expect him to be fired after the season.
Old 11-07-2010   #1148
wagonhed
Team Gruden

Rep Power: 1893 wagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah, the season is barely half done! We can totally come back and go 6-2 and maybe make the playoffs, but probably not, with a 10-6 record!

Too bad idiots want Kubiak to be fired today, why don't they just agree to wait till the end of the season? IDIOTS!
Old 11-07-2010   #1149
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
LMAO. Yeah, because we've seen sooo many signs that Stupiak the conductor can turn this terd train around... I mean it's not like Stupiak has ever underachieved before right?

Old 11-07-2010   #1150
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagonhed View Post
Yeah, the season is barely half done! We can totally come back and go 6-2 and maybe make the playoffs, but probably not, with a 10-6 record!

Too bad idiots want Kubiak to be fired today, why don't they just agree to wait till the end of the season? IDIOTS!
LOL, do you honestly think people believe Kubiak would be fired mid season?

When people said he needs his ass fired immediately.....he does, it just isn't going to happen till the end of the year.

It actually wouldn't upset me if we had more games like today, it that's what it's going to take to finally purge ourselfs of that freaking loser......here's more rope Stupiak, just keep taking it. The worst case scenerio would be if "the kids" show up and win a bunch of meaningless games and save his ass again....I want off of Stupiak's terd train.
Old 11-07-2010   #1151
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 163027 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Dont put words in my mouth. I never once said "now" just that he needs to go. I have already come to terms that we will be mediocre this year at 7-9. Two weeks in a row our head coach has made obviously terrible to everyone but him decisions.

I would much rather have 6-10 than 8-8/9-7 honestly. The only way McNair will have any gumption is if we fall on our face. If not we are nothing but mediocre again.
Old 11-07-2010   #1152
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sometexansfan View Post
Real glad I got my blue soap!
I preferred mine in Grey, and I don't see myself taking it off anytime soon.
Old 11-07-2010   #1153
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 109012 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Low and behold, Kubiak said it was on him just now on 610.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
Old 11-07-2010   #1154
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

How different would things be here, if Foster's 3rd touchdown would have counted?
Old 11-07-2010   #1155
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
How different would things be here, if Foster's 3rd touchdown would have counted?
How different would things be if Stupiak takes the damn points, instead of getting a TO on downs.
Old 11-07-2010   #1156
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Okay, got my pink soap AGAIN (and this time it isn't coming down until Stupiak is gone) and "Kubiak watch 2010" has officially started. Hopefully Bob McNair doesn't get enamored with meaningless wins again.
Old 11-07-2010   #1157
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 38102 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
"If's" "and's", or "buts" have all been exhausted for Kubiak's regime.

No excuses in 2010.
Old 11-07-2010   #1158
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

It's on him, all is good.
Old 11-08-2010   #1159
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post
"If's" "and's", or "buts" have all been exhausted for Kubiak's regime.

No excuses in 2010.
It's not an excuse. 2 touchdowns went away..... Foster's catch, then football move into the end-zone is the 7 points that would have won the game.

JJ no catch tip ball in the end zone is another.

The game plan was fine, or at least good enough to win.
Old 11-08-2010   #1160
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 8443 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It's not an excuse. 2 touchdowns went away..... Foster's catch, then football move into the end-zone is the 7 points that would have won the game.

JJ no catch tip ball in the end zone is another.

The game plan was fine, or at least good enough to win.
The game plan was good. We just couldn't execute. The 2 drives on both sides of the half were what lost us the game. We convert both or the JJ TD and we're 17 points up when the Chargers get the ball again.

We have failed to execute so many times this season and that's what killing our season.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read