Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2010   #61
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Jerseys for Sale

just a bump...last day for the order. paypal to bdaniel44@gmail.com for this first shipment

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010   #62
Tailgate.Kidz
insert here

Rep Power: 15 Tailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
just a bump...last day for the order. paypal to bdaniel44@gmail.com for this first shipment
how long does it take for shipments to come in when their ordered?
Old 11-04-2010   #63
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate.Kidz View Post
how long does it take for shipments to come in when their ordered?
This is my first order, so I'm not intirely sure. I have a tracking number. They are all coming to my place, and I'm being assured our order went out yesterday. I will know more on the next order.

Also, I have to be honest about something. I made a mistake with the people I sold to with the pricing. My friend was under the impression that I was hand delivering jerseys to the people that ordered them. I have to ship to 3 people once the package arrives at my house. Paypal fees took out the money i was going to use to ship so on this first order I am going to lose money on all of the jerseys I sold, because I was trying to do it at cost for you guys. So Nitro, Lee, and Zack, I will get with you and i will make this right and take the loss on the product shipping to you guys. I'm sorry. Future jerseys I'm going to have to sell for 75 dollars to account for the paypal fees they took and the shipping im going to have to make for you individually. I'm honoring my initial price, and not asking for more money but If any of you are close enough to webster that I can meet you or hand deliver it would help minimize my losses. I'm new at this and I'm learning as I go. Im sorry for the mixup.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
Old 11-24-2010   #64
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

swtbound wanted me to relay that he's having a rough time at this stage in his life. He's coming to grips with a slight drug issue. His family has him in rehab right now. He's trying to fix his life. He's doing okay now though. He just needed a little help. We all do sometimes, ya know? He also wanted me to say that he'll be allright.

For those of you who have not yet recieved your jerseys, just contact swt and I'm sure he'll make it right by getting those jerseys out to you asap. He has them in hand.
Old 12-02-2010   #65
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

So... I ordered and paid for three jerseys. $180 for two adults and one youth.

Swtbound posts that he underestimated the price of the jerseys. I, of course, felt that the right thing to do was send him an extra $30 to help cover these fees. It's just how I am. He stated that he appreciated it and my jerseys would be mailed the following day... this was approximately 3 weeks ago on November 16th.

I waited until last Monday before calling swtbound to touch base on where my jerseys were. It was then when he gave me his drug sob story. He said he'd have his girlfriend mail them out but I told him no... I'd like to pick them up so I would have them in time for the Tennessee game. I scheduled a meet and arranged to come to Houston the night before JUST TO PICK UP THE JERSEYS.

All's good then he texts me saying that he has to go out of town to Huntsville. I tell him he can drop it off in Pasadena but he told me he was leaving the jerseys with his neighbor. Uncomfortable but I say fine. I leave for Webster from Pflugerville which is in the Austin area... I ask for the address. He gives it to me. I punch it into my GPS but the address didn't exactly come up but I figured it wouldn't be hard. I drive four hours and near Webster before picking up my phone only to find a message from swt saying that his "friend" forgot about me and left to go play poker. Infuriated I decide to go to the address anyway since i was already in Webster. I ended up staring at a big empty field. Bogus address. ABSOLUTELY BOGUS!!!!!!

Next day, I go to the game and tell this to a couple of people who then proceeded to tell me that they have had shady dealings with swtbound as a buyer who did not pay for items that he had ordered.

Almost another week has passed without him making good on his empty promises. I'm done with it.

Give me my money back. Every last cent.
Old 12-02-2010   #66
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 32275 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
So... I ordered and paid for three jerseys. $180 for two adults and one youth.

Swtbound posts that he underestimated the price of the jerseys. I, of course, felt that the right thing to do was send him an extra $30 to help cover these fees. It's just how I am. He stated that he appreciated it and my jerseys would be mailed the following day... this was approximately 3 weeks ago on November 16th.

I waited until last Monday before calling swtbound to touch base on where my jerseys were. It was then when he gave me his drug sob story. He said he'd have his girlfriend mail them out but I told him no... I'd like to pick them up so I would have them in time for the Tennessee game. I scheduled a meet and arranged to come to Houston the night before JUST TO PICK UP THE JERSEYS.

All's good then he texts me saying that he has to go out of town to Huntsville. I tell him he can drop it off in Pasadena but he told me he was leaving the jerseys with his neighbor. Uncomfortable but I say fine. I leave for Webster from Pflugerville which is in the Austin area... I ask for the address. He gives it to me. I punch it into my GPS but the address didn't exactly come up but I figured it wouldn't be hard. I drive four hours and near Webster before picking up my phone only to find a message from swt saying that his "friend" forgot about me and left to go play poker. Infuriated I decide to go to the address anyway since i was already in Webster. I ended up staring at a big empty field. Bogus address. ABSOLUTELY BOGUS!!!!!!

Next day, I go to the game and tell this to a couple of people who then proceeded to tell me that they have had shady dealings with swtbound as a buyer who did not pay for items that he had ordered.

Almost another week has passed without him making good on his empty promises. I'm done with it.

Give me my money back. Every last cent.

I ordered two jerseys also. Last I heard from him was right after Nitro went to Webster, though I did not know it at the time. He told me the jerseys had been mailed that day. They still have not shown up.

I am also done, just give me my money back. Every last cent.

Real shame to find someone doing this to people that trusted them.

Never again.
Old 12-02-2010   #67
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected

I am sorry to hear about this. I hope this person refunds your money ASAP.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010   #68
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 32275 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger1 View Post
I am sorry to hear about this. I hope this person refunds your money ASAP.
Thank you! I really don't quite know how to handle this. I am old school. And I am an old curmudgeon.

I know how I would handle it in any other situation, but I am in a quandry here because I consider all of TTMB to be extended family.

Perhaps I just found out who the red-headed step child of this family is...
Old 12-02-2010   #69
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Thank you! I really don't quite know how to handle this. I am old school. And I am an old curmudgeon.

I know how I would handle it in any other situation, but I am in a quandry here because I consider all of TTMB to be extended family.

Perhaps I just found out who the red-headed step child of this family is...
Thing is, I came here becuase my roommate is a user here and he always talked about how great this place was and what a great community it was. It be unfortunate if one of the family did this.

Excuse me for thinking it, I just hope this whole thing was not one giant scam to get drug money...
Old 12-02-2010   #70
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Thing is, I came here becuase my roommate is a user here and he always talked about how great this place was and what a great community it was. It be unfortunate if one of the family did this.

Excuse me for thinking it, I just hope this whole thing was not one giant scam to get drug money...
Alas, that is what it is looking like...
Old 12-02-2010   #71
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

If you want the NFL, go to the NFL!!!

I'm sorry. Those of you that know me broke down and spent a lot of money for Authentic custom jerseys!!! I also, spent money at the NFL.com for other customized jerseys (not authentic, but replicas), and I have been very, very pleased..

Remember, you get what you pay for.
Old 12-02-2010   #72
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
If you want the NFL, go to the NFL!!!

I'm sorry. Those of you that know me broke down and spent a lot of money for Authentic custom jerseys!!! I also, spent money at the NFL.com for other customized jerseys (not authentic, but replicas), and I have been very, very pleased..

Remember, you get what you pay for.

Thanks for your support...
Old 12-02-2010   #73
Doppelganger
None

Quote:
Alas, that is what it is looking like...
I am amazed he has the cojenes to even come back to the board.
Old 12-02-2010   #74
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
I am amazed he has the cojenes to even come back to the board.
If you mean cojones, I agree...
Old 12-02-2010   #75
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

This has been a colossal screwup on my part from the start. The guy I partnered with and I backed has kinda screwed me. The jerseys I have you guys will have. The money you spent will be refunded anyway. I clearly am in way over my head with this stuff. I shipped once, and had it bounce back for insufficient postage. I'll make this right. You shouldn't have to pay for my stupidity, and I'm done selling jerseys. Not worth this.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Old 12-02-2010   #76
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 23884 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Thanks for posting - I sent ya an email earlier.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010   #77
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
Thanks for posting - I sent ya an email earlier.
Missed that earlier. Replying now

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Old 12-02-2010   #78
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
This has been a colossal screwup on my part from the start. The guy I partnered with and I backed has kinda screwed me. The jerseys I have you guys will have. The money you spent will be refunded anyway. I clearly am in way over my head with this stuff. I shipped once, and had it bounce back for insufficient postage. I'll make this right. You shouldn't have to pay for my stupidity, and I'm done selling jerseys. Not worth this.
I call BULLSHIT.

Only way you can make it right is to refund my money IMMEDIATELY. You gave me a BOGUS address.

PATHETIC!
Old 12-02-2010   #79
Doppelganger
None

Quote:
If you mean cojones, I agree...
Thanks, I have no idea how to spell it.
Old 12-02-2010   #80
Doppelganger
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
I call BULLSHIT.

Only way you can make it right is to refund my money IMMEDIATELY. You gave me a BOGUS address.

PATHETIC!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read