Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2010   #901
Lucky

Rep Power: 149994 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Please for give the offtopic question, but when did Rocky Mountain News come back?
It hasn't come back. This article is 3 years old and was retrieved from the RMN archives.
Old 11-01-2010   #902
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 116054 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

After this debacle Kubiak must go. He can not call a game for shit.
Old 11-01-2010   #903
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Fire this fool Kubiak.
Old 11-01-2010   #904
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 29448 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

I'm just bewildered! Everyone including my dog could see the run working, and we try to get cutsie and pass? This was a victory for us easily if we just stayed with the run... I don't think I could be anymore disappointed
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
Old 11-01-2010   #905
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
It hasn't come back. This article is 3 years old and was retrieved from the RMN archives.
Lol, I didn't look at the date. Thanks, Lucky.
Old 11-01-2010   #906
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Kubiak has shown that when given 2 weeks to prepare he gets really stupid ideas rolling around in his head. Too much time to think. The Texans party is over. The defense is handicapping this team along with coaching. It was coaching that put this young secondary out there and said that is what we are going with. Schaub sucked at times tonight but they should have been running the ball anyway.
Old 11-01-2010   #907
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
Kubiak has shown that when given 2 weeks to prepare he gets really stupid ideas rolling around in his head. Too much time to think. The Texans party is over. The defense is handicapping this team along with coaching. It was coaching that put this young secondary out there and said that is what we are going with. Schaub sucked at times tonight but they should have been running the ball anyway.
The bad thing about it is, the defense did its part in the first half. The offense couldn't come through, mainly due to Gary Kubiak forgetting the Colts can't stop the run.
Old 11-01-2010   #908
Mr. Texan
I'm A Texan

Rep Power: 14263 Mr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

i try to give kubiak a chance.

but i just cant take it anymore
Old 11-01-2010   #909
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

A game like this is inexcusable for Kubiak being in his 5th year as HC. Why we had such a pass heavy gameplan to begin with is beyond me. Everyone knows running the ball is the key to beating Indy. What's worse than the gameplan coming into the game, is Kubiak's inability to make adjustments. Not only was the run game working, the passing game was pathetic. So why in the hell did Kubiak keep on passing. It was almost like Kubiak scripted all 70 plays before the game and refused to change it.

I'm trying to follow Kubiak's logic, and I just can't see it. The gameplan and playcalling tonight was just flat out stupid. He played right into the Colts' hands. He did everything the Colts wanted him to do to tilt the game in their favor. Just pathetic all the way around. This guy isn't a winning head coach. He just knows how to run a gimmick offense that will keep the team in most games.
Old 11-01-2010   #910
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
The bad thing about it is, the defense did its part in the first half. The offense couldn't come through, mainly due to Gary Kubiak forgetting the Colts can't stop the run.
Thank you. I know the D is going to catch all kinds of crap but they hung in there tough in the 1st half. O couldn't get 'em off the field and kapow: Same old crap.
Old 11-01-2010   #911
wagonhed
Team Gruden

Rep Power: 1893 wagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respected

Good bump.

Anyone still defending Kubiak and his shitty coordinators? Anyone?
Old 11-01-2010   #912
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagonhed View Post
Good bump.

Anyone still defending Kubiak and his shitty coordinators? Anyone?
Negative, ghostrider. The pattern is completely empty.
Old 11-01-2010   #913
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37204 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

We've got seven more games in-a-row with teams that can do
EXACTLY what Indy did tonight.
Old 11-01-2010   #914
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

Fu*$k Gary Kubiak after this game. I have seen the light. The run game was working like a champ and he just needed to show that he is a brilliant pass caller. Dumbass, dumbass dumbass.

Fire him. I am turning in my season tickets after this year. I am not driving 750 miles roundtrip to see a dumbass head coach. Screw you gary, screw You!!!!
Old 11-01-2010   #915
Mr. Texan
I'm A Texan

Rep Power: 14263 Mr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

arian only getting 8 carries in the first half is just....i....i just dont understand it
Old 11-01-2010   #916
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37204 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Texan View Post
arian only getting 8 carries in the first half is just....i....i just dont understand it
Same shit happened in the first game as well, but the score was close enough
for it not to matter in the end. Arian Foster is a GIFTED RUNNER. He's
has Terrell Davis-like vision, and WE DON'T USE HIM. Kubiak seems
hell-bent on trying to PASS HIS WAY to victory, even when running
the ball on the Colts EARLY IN THE GAME, is obvious.
Old 11-01-2010   #917
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 17572 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

How can this guy never get a team ready to play in the first half? I bet it has something to do with those 15 or so scripted calls he has at the beginning of each game. It does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

I will hold off on the pink soap until next week barring the results of that game, but i just don't understand it.
Old 11-01-2010   #918
wagonhed
Team Gruden

Rep Power: 1893 wagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respected

It's not like the only problem is that we didn't run enough. Our passing game has been defective all year. Look at all the teams out there passing effectively, and then look at us. Our gameplans are shit and the coaches managed to break one of the most powerful passing offenses in the game, despite returning every single player, while adding a good running game.

Pathetic.
Old 11-01-2010   #919
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 80044 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah, I have stuck up for the guy a bunch. It's starting to look like he is a great OC, but not cut out to be a head coach. Kind of like Wade in Dallas, great DC, but just not head coach material. Wade did make it to the playoffs at least, lol.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
Old 11-01-2010   #920
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Texan View Post
And he had 65 yards on those 8 carries! Pisses me off even more.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read