Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 10-27-2010   #21
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 129410 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rothlisberger for Peyton Hillis??

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Exactly. Maybe if the defense was packaged with somebody or if you were just giving up a run of the mill type player but Hillis is the number 6 RB in the league, and the number 11 overall fantasy player (at least in my money league). I wouldn't trade him for the 85 Bears defense.

Not sure where your getting this, there's nothing on espn, rotoworld, yahoo, etc. And what do you mean by another week? He hasn't missed a game this season.
Maybe he's thinking of Malcom Floyd?
Brain Cushing
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010   #22
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 52823 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Maybe he's thinking of Malcom Floyd?
Yeah, you're probably right.
Old 10-27-2010   #23
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125942 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Romo was my main QB.

I picked up Gradkowski to get me through the Cowboys bye & he's still on my roster. I can pick up Kitna for free. I'm probably going to do that anyway.

I'm thinking Cassell might get hot, & I'm going to try to pick him up on waivers.

Got a guy offering to give me Big Ben for Peyton Hillis.

I can start three Running backs or three Recievers. I've got:
Peyton Hillis, Thomas Jones, Ray Rice, LeSean McCoy, Ryan Torain, Justin Forsett & Julius Jones.

Anquan Boldin, Brandon Lloyd, Malcom Floyd, Pierre Garcon & OchoCinco.
Do that deal.

Roethlisberger gives you a true no.1 FF QB. That is not currently on your roster.

You are deep enough at RB to make this trade. I would pick up McGahee if he is available on waivers.

Rice, McCoy and Roethlisberger will score more points as a group than Rice,McCoy and Hillis. Usually QB's are the big scorers in the leagues I play in. The scoring systems usually favors the QB's
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010   #24
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Ok, I'm getting Ben, I also picked up Cassel on waivers & the 49ers defense.

I'm hoping to at least get league MVP for donating the most money to the waiver system.
Old 10-27-2010   #25
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125942 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Ok, I'm getting Ben, I also picked up Cassel on waivers & the 49ers defense.

I'm hoping to at least get league MVP for donating the most money to the waiver system.
LOL I'm sure the $$$$$ will be well spent.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010   #26
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
LOL I'm sure the $$$$$ will be well spent.
Let me put it to you this way, if I break even this year, a major computational error was made somewhere.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read