Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-26-2010   #41
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 32275 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Jerseys for Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
those of you who emailed me, i'll be sending out invoices and payment info on thursday. Try to get your stuff to me by email by then so i can bulk order and not have to pay individual shipping. Thanks!
Tail end of the month is very hard to do Ben. But I'll try.
Old 10-26-2010   #42
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
meh, its not a one time only thing. I just have like 10 jerseys backed up in my inbox and i don't wanna make those people wait cause i'm trying to sell 20, you know?

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010   #43
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 32275 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
meh, its not a one time only thing. I just have like 10 jerseys backed up in my inbox and i don't wanna make those people wait cause i'm trying to sell 20, you know?
Understand. I'll get at least one ordered.
Old 10-26-2010   #44
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
You and I are in the same boat. Monday can not get here fast enough for us. My wife's a state employee.

As I mentioned in my email before placing an order, Ben... Monday's the soonest. Or I can just pay my own shipping... sorry everybody.
Old 10-27-2010   #45
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
You and I are in the same boat. Monday can not get here fast enough for us. My wife's a state employee.

As I mentioned in my email before placing an order, Ben... Monday's the soonest. Or I can just pay my own shipping... sorry everybody.
If its cool i'll just lump you in with the 2nd order. Many people have addressed this concern...i'll do a second shipment next week or after the 1st or whatever. Just don't want the people ready now to think I'm ignoring them.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
Old 10-27-2010   #46
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If its cool i'll just lump you in with the 2nd order. Many people have addressed this concern...i'll do a second shipment next week or after the 1st or whatever. Just don't want the people ready now to think I'm ignoring them.
Totally.
Old 10-27-2010   #47
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1064 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected

Email sent
Old 10-27-2010   #48
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Ben, let me know when, and I will send you payment via pay-pal when you provide it. Think I want to go ahead with a Red and a Blue Mario.
Old 10-27-2010   #49
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

I will send you an email tomorrow reminding you, but please email me tonight with the follwoing info....jerseys wanted, sizes, name, shipping address.

I will send you a followup email with paypal name to send to, and total invoice. Send me a copy of the paypal confirmation of payment, and I will make the order. I will provide you with a shipping number as soon as I have it so you can track the shipment. I will email you confirmation that your jerseys were ordered. I understand its a lot of back and forth but I'm still working out the kinks in this system.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Old 10-27-2010   #50
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
I will send you an email tomorrow reminding you, but please email me tonight with the follwoing info....jerseys wanted, sizes, name, shipping address.

I will send you a followup email with paypal name to send to, and total invoice. Send me a copy of the paypal confirmation of payment, and I will make the order. I will provide you with a shipping number as soon as I have it so you can track the shipment. I will email you confirmation that your jerseys were ordered. I understand its a lot of back and forth but I'm still working out the kinks in this system.
Thanks!
Old 10-28-2010   #51
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

I feel sick as hell, and really can't do this today. I'm just going to do it tomorrow. I'm sorry about the inconvenience but the thought of dealing with all the money and orders and shipping, I just dont' want it today. I'm going back to bed with apologies to all.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Old 10-28-2010   #52
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
I feel sick as hell, and really can't do this today. I'm just going to do it tomorrow. I'm sorry about the inconvenience but the thought of dealing with all the money and orders and shipping, I just dont' want it today. I'm going back to bed with apologies to all.
No worries bud. Hope ya get to felling better.
Old 10-29-2010   #53
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 23884 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Imma put this out there (SWT I'm still in) - I think this would be a great xmas present for my 12 year old, just not sure of the jersey size for him. Thin build, just over 5' or so. He has a youth XL in reebok's screen printed version of the jersey. Perhaps an adult small? Anyone with a suggestion?
OzzO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010   #54
Tailgate.Kidz
insert here

Rep Power: 15 Tailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
They are not knockoff jerseys or foreign crap. I've been on the board too long to peddle taiwanese silkscreening.
idk man. your "friends" jerseys look like the ones i am getting for $22. whats funnier is that the list you sent me looks exactly like my china suppliers list, down to the descriptions.

i just find it interesting.

you wouldnt happen to be charging this board extra just cause your "high post count"? lol
Old 10-30-2010   #55
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate.Kidz View Post
idk man. your "friends" jerseys look like the ones i am getting for $22. whats funnier is that the list you sent me looks exactly like my china suppliers list, down to the descriptions.

i just find it interesting.

you wouldnt happen to be charging this board extra just cause your "high post count"? lol
well, enjoy the chinese! that list i sent you was literally hand typed from me off of notebook paper, but thanks for playing. Go ahead and sell chinese knockoffs for 22 bucks if you like......thats how people wind up with

"Cushins" jerseys.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Old 10-30-2010   #56
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
well, enjoy the chinese! that list i sent you was literally hand typed from me off of notebook paper, but thanks for playing. Go ahead and sell chinese knockoffs for 22 bucks if you like......thats how people wind up with

"Cushins" jerseys.
Are you ready to place your order yet?
Old 10-30-2010   #57
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 23884 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

EM'd ya SWT - let me know if we're good to go.
OzzO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010   #58
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

ready for orders. paypal money to bdaniel44@gmail.com

email me your name, shipping info, and jerseys you want. we are open folks.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Old 10-30-2010   #59
Tailgate.Kidz
insert here

Rep Power: 15 Tailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of Famer

Quote:

"Cushins" jerseys.
oh no. not selling. just wanted a bulk order. glws
Old 10-30-2010   #60
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate.Kidz View Post
oh no. not selling. just wanted a bulk order. glws
I'll price break you on a bulk order if you buy enough.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read