Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-23-2010   #1
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool MNF tailgate

*edit - if you're not a part of our normal tailgate, thank you for the interest but I can't vouch for folks I have never met. If this happens I'll be sure and create a viewing party thread in another thread*

Blue Crew,

A certain midtown establishment has asked if I would set up a tailgate for the MNF game.

If you want to watch the MNF game at a midtwon bar, you will get beverages through me.

You'll need to be there ASAP after work. No later than 5:30/6 (sooner if possible).

We will be grilling there, so I would ask a $7 donation and I'll provide a meal, sides and snacks.

Dinner will be served between 6:30 and 7 sharp.

We'll need people to help watch the stuff during the game (shifts?) and help taking everything down after the game (takes about 20 minutes).

If you're in let me know!! As soon as I hear for sure I'll let folks know.

Will need a grill, preferably propane

I'll need about 10 folks or so. PM me your e-mail if interested.

I heard a rumor our friends from yellow, Shotgun 30, will also be there. 21+ only.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.

Last edited by Yankee_In_TX; 10-24-2010 at 09:04 AM.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010   #2
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MNF tailgate

PM sent.

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010   #3
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 101799 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Blue Crew,

A certain midtown establishment has asked if I would set up a tailgate for the MNF game.

If you want to watch the MNF game at a midtwon bar, you will get beverages through me.

You'll need to be there ASAP after work. No later than 5:30/6 (sooner if possible).We will be grilling there, so I would ask a $7 donation and I'll provide a meal, sides and snacks.

Dinner will be served between 6:30 and 7 sharp.

We'll need people to help watch the stuff during the game (shifts?) and help taking everything down after the game (takes about 20 minutes).

If you're in let me know!! As soon as I hear for sure I'll let folks know.

Will need a grill, preferably propane

I'll need about 10 folks or so. PM me your e-mail if interested.

I heard a rumor our friends from yellow, Shotgun 30, will also be there. 21+ only.
That leaves me out. I don't even leave my office until around 6(ish)!!
Old 10-23-2010   #4
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
If you need me the I can pick you up we might be late but we will be there to help support Ryan
Old 10-23-2010   #5
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 101799 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
If you need me the I can pick you up we might be late but we will be there to help support Ryan
If Ryan needs support tell him to buy a jock strap!!
Old 10-23-2010   #6
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool Re: MNF tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Joe is right - no reason not to come watch the game there!!! I'm sure they'll have great beer specials and it'd be cool to watch an away game with y'all.

Let me know and I'll try to reserve some tables.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-24-2010   #7
Tailgate.Kidz
insert here

Rep Power: 15 Tailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of Famer

what place in midtown is this MNF happening at?
Old 10-24-2010   #8
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Yes...we will be there too.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010   #9
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate.Kidz View Post
what place in midtown is this MNF happening at?
Just in case there's some weird Texas or TABC law that may be infringed (like open flames in the parking lot w/out a permit or something) I intentionally did not drop the name of the bar.

It's also not a free for all tailgate but I will be down some of my normal crew and thought this was the best place to ask some of the Blue Crew if they'd like to help me out.

I hope all of that makes sense w/out sounding snobby or anything.

IF this ends up happening I'll post a much different thread later on
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-24-2010   #10
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 18204 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

So is it BC only?
Old 10-24-2010   #11
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blogkimmy View Post
So is it BC only?
Anyone will be welcome at the bar, but it was BC that is invited to tailgate.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-24-2010   #12
Tailgate.Kidz
insert here

Rep Power: 15 Tailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Just in case there's some weird Texas or TABC law that may be infringed (like open flames in the parking lot w/out a permit or something) I intentionally did not drop the name of the bar.

It's also not a free for all tailgate but I will be down some of my normal crew and thought this was the best place to ask some of the Blue Crew if they'd like to help me out.

I hope all of that makes sense w/out sounding snobby or anything.

IF this ends up happening I'll post a much different thread later on
ok. thought it was official like the one in tombal
Old 10-25-2010   #13
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

From the website:

Monday Nov. 1st
Pub Tailgate Challenge 2010
COLTS vs. TEXANS
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
Doors open at 2:00 pm
Giant 140" Screen on the parking LOT
$5 Bud Light Pitchers
$3 Burgers or sausage on a stick

Come vote your favorite Tailgating team!

www.pubfiction.com

As yankee stated...not sure how the tailgate part is going to shake out...Texan Mojo will be there. We aren't cooking...but were drinking!
Old 10-25-2010   #14
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
From the website:

Monday Nov. 1st
Pub Tailgate Challenge 2010
COLTS vs. TEXANS
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
Doors open at 2:00 pm
Giant 140" Screen on the parking LOT
$5 Bud Light Pitchers
$3 Burgers or sausage on a stick

Come vote your favorite Tailgating team!

www.pubfiction.com

As yankee stated...not sure how the tailgate part is going to shake out...Texan Mojo will be there. We aren't cooking...but were drinking!
Just found out today it is a "contest." *shrugs* I'm just going to have fun.

Though I have a 3.5 person crew right now....
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-25-2010   #15
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Quote:
Just found out today it is a "contest." *shrugs* I'm just going to have fun.

Though I have a 3.5 person crew right now....
We told them we were not competing...I'm not going to get there until after work either but Preacher should be there early.
Old 10-25-2010   #16
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
We told them we were not competing...I'm not going to get there until after work either but Preacher should be there early.
Yeah - I got texts asking if I wanted to tailgate. I'll tailgate, but competing sounds like working during a very important game!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-25-2010   #17
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 106068 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm going to try and make it, I think I've conned....er..."persuaded" the significant other to let me come after work.
Old 10-25-2010   #18
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Well Im off Monday and Tuesday now, But I hear you on competing! Let me know what you want to do.

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010   #19
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
Well Im off Monday and Tuesday now, But I hear you on competing! Let me know what you want to do.
I want to set up. Then cook. Then eat. Then watch MNF.

Oh, and drink beer the entire time.

Still need a grill!!!!

Dan, what time?
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-25-2010   #20
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 106068 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Dan, what time?
I'll try to get out of work by 5:30p...I'm at Waugh / Allen Pkwy, should only take me 5 min to get there...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read