Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2010   #21
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 80689 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Jerseys for Sale

Yeah. Ben and I pretty much hate each other outside of the football part... I still don't think he'd screw anyone over.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010   #22
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
Yeah. Ben and I pretty much hate each other outside of the football part... I still don't think he'd screw anyone over.

Mike
feeling is mutual mike I'd buy you a drink anytime in person though. I've mellowed out a bit on my long internet hiatus

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010   #23
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Ben, I also sent e-mail.
Old 10-20-2010   #24
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

all emails responded to.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
Old 10-20-2010   #25
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
I can understand that. I'd like to think I've got a bit of a reputation here...lot of friends here. I'd be burning a lot of bridges trying to sell knockoff stuff. Just not worth it to me. I just dropped a line as a favor to a friend of mine....to be honest didn't expect this much interest. Like I said, I ordered one.
That interest is because you're the one doing the vouching. You're golden. Now STFU and post some pictures now...

I <3 JoeTexan.
Old 10-20-2010   #26
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
That interest is because you're the one doing the vouching. You're golden. Now STFU and post some pictures now...

I <3 JoeTexan.
lol I'll send you a picture of the finger im pointin at ya right now buddy

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Old 10-20-2010   #27
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Just sent one Ben.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010   #28
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
Just sent one Ben.
I'll sell to you Mr. White...but I'm not dealing with that Mr. Blonde

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Old 10-21-2010   #29
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Well Ben has street cred! Sent you an PM Ben Im intrested in a few.

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010   #30
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

I got lazy yesterday and played internet poker all day. I have the sample jerseys at my place, and as soon as the camera charges I'll take some pictures and post. Didn't forget about it

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Old 10-22-2010   #31
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Old 10-22-2010   #32
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Old 10-22-2010   #33
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Old 10-22-2010   #34
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Old 10-22-2010   #35
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

apologies for the wrinkles...i hadto drape them over my computer chair to get the shots.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Old 10-22-2010   #36
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
apologies for the wrinkles...i hadto drape them over my computer chair to get the shots.
e-mail sent.
Old 10-22-2010   #37
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't buy anything sold by an Eagles fan.
Old 10-22-2010   #38
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I can't buy anything sold by an Eagles fan.
im not an eagles fan. not my jerseys...just what he had in stock as a sample. Screw the eagles.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Old 10-22-2010   #39
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Ben, I sent you a PM because of some problem I had with your email address. Check it, when you get a chance. Thanks!
Old 10-26-2010   #40
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

those of you who emailed me, i'll be sending out invoices and payment info on thursday. Try to get your stuff to me by email by then so i can bulk order and not have to pay individual shipping. Thanks!

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read