Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-29-2005   #21
done88
Veteran

Lightbulb

Miller and Moses the Texans are cutting Fan favorites. Not to mention Glenn and Sharper. They better start winning because if not the stands will start looking awful empty. However if they start winning it will be who got cut? we can't rember.
Old 08-30-2005   #22
Texizgreat
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Texizgreat Send a message via Yahoo to Texizgreat

Sorry Billy.... Good Luck !
Texizgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005   #23
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 903 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

not to be a doubter, but can we get a link?

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005   #24
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 147190 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07
not to be a doubter, but can we get a link?

Here ya go .http://houstontexans.com/news/news_d...php?PRKey=1895

Good Luck Billy
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005   #25
Buzz
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeguy
We need a TE who can equally block and catch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by olyy
Yes, we do. Thanks to our o-line problems, as a necessity blocking will take priority over catching this year at the TE position. Since Billy could catch better than he could block, that put him at a disadvantage.
Even though I said about a week ago he should go for just those reasons, I'm with the other people in wishing him good luck and I also have respect for the guy.
Buzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005   #26
HardCoreTxn
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to HardCoreTxn Send a message via MSN to HardCoreTxn Send a message via Yahoo to HardCoreTxn

Good Luck Billy, Im sure he will get picked up,.. I would like to see him in black and gold since Boo Williams is gone for the year...who dat!!
Old 08-30-2005   #27
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 31584 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll have fond memories of Billy Miller. Having said that, this is great news.

Two years ago, he was a starter for us and very involved in the offense. Two years later, he can't even make the team at the position many of you are so concerned about. That indicates we've significantly upgraded at TE the past 2 years. It certainly wasn't a financial issue. Nor was it due to personal vandettas or conflicts with the organization. Simply put, he was our 4th best TE.

Other encouraging cuts:
Corey Sears- our DLine is vastly improved and deeper.

next week- Tony Hollings- think about our RB situation at the start of 2003.
Corey Bradford- this will happen to... we are very talented and deep at WR.
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005   #28
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 147190 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy
next week- Tony Hollings- think about our RB situation at the start of 2003.
Corey Bradford- this will happen to... we are very talented and deep at WR.
I certianly hope this is true , neither of them deserve to make the final roster . The front office needs to bite the bullet and admit their mistake with Hollings . Bradford just hasnt been effective enough to warrant a spot .
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005   #29
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 77974 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrosion
I bet ive said that a hundred times on this board ..... :brickwall
I believe it was said by a hundred people, a hundred times on this board...
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read