Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-2010   #11
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I doubt it. That you'll back off that is.

Until they lose to Indy, I'm going to have faith that GK can get this team fixed. IMO, the biggest thing this team has lacked, has been fortitude. Forget the refs, forget the last play, forget that our Teammate has just been carted off the field. Forget they've been whup'n our butts for the last 3 Qtrs.... go play the best you can & win.

I'm very close to believing they've got it now. Very close. I think it's great that we got the light end of the schedule on the front end. I don't think this team would have done what it did today against the Ravens, or the Colts (I know they wouldn't have done it against the Colts), or the Jags or the Titans.

I'm freak'n ecstatic that they pulled this one out. ecstatic.

I hear what you're saying about our Defense. But I like the guys we got out there. I saw what they did last year, & we only added a few people to that side of the ball in the offseason, which to me is a plus. Gives me faith, that we can repeat what we did last year. If Kj can play as well as Dunta... & I already believe he can. If Kubiak will replace McCain (or if McCain would get back to the way he played last year)... If Demeco isn't seriously hurt..... we got this.
I believe it has already been established that Demeco is seriously hurt.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read