Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2010   #61
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 109012 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Chiefs Blue Crew Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Needs to be!

You got any experience with hot blooded Filipina's?

I could go to the game tomorrow if I could find a ticket...

but I would pay for it for the next 3 months.

edit: mmm, might just be worth it.

edit2: If I could find two and make her go, it might lessen the damages...

Or make it worse.

I'll drink on it for awhile...
Thats the spirit!

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010   #62
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

JB, wish I had a spare, but, none this week. My nephew Danny will be going to the game and tailgating with us this week. Can't wait to see him again, and since he's an active member of this board I'll definitely refuse to talk politics!

Rum cake is in the oven and smells DELICIOUS!! Bringing the rest of the bottle just in case our Texans get blown away AGAIN!! I think I just might need something stronger than a Dr Pepper if that happens!! Monkey bread will be made in the morning. Bringing BBQ for burgers, chips and dip, and all sorts of odds and ends and of course EARLS!! Still have BEER left over and I refuse to take any of it back home.

I'm being a GOOD grandma and letting Shadow bring a girlfriend, which I usually refuse to do. He's being such a good boy it's almost scarey! She's a sweet gal and loves the TEXANS, so I guess she'll pass!!

See ya all bright and early in the morning!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010   #63
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 126483 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
JB, wish I had a spare, but, none this week. My nephew Danny will be going to the game and tailgating with us this week. Can't wait to see him again, and since he's an active member of this board I'll definitely refuse to talk politics!

Rum cake is in the oven and smells DELICIOUS!! Bringing the rest of the bottle just in case our Texans get blown away AGAIN!! I think I just might need something stronger than a Dr Pepper if that happens!! Monkey bread will be made in the morning. Bringing BBQ for burgers, chips and dip, and all sorts of odds and ends and of course EARLS!! Still have BEER left over and I refuse to take any of it back home.

I'm being a GOOD grandma and letting Shadow bring a girlfriend, which I usually refuse to do. He's being such a good boy it's almost scarey! She's a sweet gal and loves the TEXANS, so I guess she'll pass!!

See ya all bright and early in the morning!!
Sandy, you are the best! Actually I had a chance to go, and had to give it up. Really wanted to be there to meet some TT members that I have not met before, but it will have to wait. I am really jealous about the rum cake.

Shadow is a pretty cool young man; I am sure you are proud of him.

I will make it to a game soon, and am looking forward to seeing you and all of Blue Crew again.
Brain Cushing
JB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010   #64
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm gettin' too drunk, while on my meds... I need to shut it down, shut it down... Shut it down, now!!!!!
Old 10-16-2010   #65
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Picked up some ribs. Gonna slather them with that SweetMom's rub Roc hooked me up with. See y'all in the morning!
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010   #66
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Roll Tide
Old 10-17-2010   #67
False Start
On # 69

Rep Power: 109012 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

I just want to say thank you to all the fine folks of the Blue Crew. Thanks for your hospitality, and it was my pleasure to finally meet some of y'all.

Old 10-17-2010   #68
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 126483 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
I just want to say thank you to all the fine folks of the Blue Crew. Thanks for your hospitality, and it was my pleasure to finally meet some of y'all.
Hopefully next time I can be there...
Brain Cushing
Old 10-17-2010   #69
False Start
On # 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Hopefully next time I can be there...
I hope so man.

Old 10-18-2010   #70
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

It was a pleasure to meet you. Don't be a stranger.
Old 10-18-2010   #71
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It was cool to meet you man, you should stop by more often!

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010   #72
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Sucks we didn't meet. I didn't go to blue crew until after the game. Maybe next time! Happy to hear that you had a great time! The folks of Blue crew never fails.
Old 10-18-2010   #73
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Thank you to the Blue Crew for having me and my FIL. We had a great time! It was great meeting some new people and saying hi to old friends. And to top it off, all of it was made better with a Texans victory.

Old 10-18-2010   #74
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for coming to all of you and Thanks for the Magnets HardCore.
Old 10-18-2010   #75
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 40481 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Good tailgate, good game, good win.. I'll take it any weekend I can get it
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010   #76
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
Good friends, good tailgate, good game, good win.. I'll take it any weekend I can get it
Fixed it for ya!
Brain Cushing
Old 10-18-2010   #77
False Start
On # 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
It was a pleasure to meet you. Don't be a stranger.
I will definitely be stopping by the next game I make it out to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
It was cool to meet you man, you should stop by more often!
Same here bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Sucks we didn't meet. I didn't go to blue crew until after the game. Maybe next time! Happy to hear that you had a great time! The folks of Blue crew never fails.
I was looking for ya man. Hopefully next time bud.

Old 10-18-2010   #78
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Great time, I normally just go for the fellowship but I got talked into having some food and I am glad I did the bbq and the sauce and the chili was awesome..and that battle red shot had me wobbling back to the hotel ..awesome (now I wish I could talk family to make the walk with me)

thank you all.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010   #79
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
And just where was I??? Can't believe I missed you and your daughter!! I SWEAR I did not hit the bottle before the game!! lol Maybe it was the rum cake! That makes me sad James!! Guess there was just to much going on. I'll make up for it next time!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010   #80
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
And just where was I??? Can't believe I missed you and your daughter!! I SWEAR I did not hit the bottle before the game!! lol Maybe it was the rum cake! That makes me sad James!! Guess there was just to much going on. I'll make up for it next time!!
And will you bring the Rum Cake again next time???
Brain Cushing

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read