Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2010   #1
Beer and Metal
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20683 Beer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Hey...Hey Blue Crew..

Sunday is my birthday, and I finally am going to a Texans game. Since most of the people I've met are from the Blue Crew(at Bubba's, on a couple of occasions), I figured I'd hang with y'all to tailgate, but I have a "dilemma".

I bought 4 tickets a couple of months ago through nflticketexchange.com. Just yesterday, I was presented with some really bitchin' tickets(there's a story behind this that I don't want to post publically), so now I'm stuck with some tickets I don't need. I want to make sure they go to a Texans fan.

I'm sure I paid more than original cost, but I'm willing to part with them for dirt. They are section 604, row A, seat 15 - 18.

Do y'all know anyone that needs some cheap tickets? No parking pass, though.

And yes, Grandma, my 19 YO "too hot for (your grandson)" daughter will be there.
Old 10-14-2010   #2
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hey...Hey Blue Crew..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beer and Metal View Post
Sunday is my birthday, and I finally am going to a Texans game. Since most of the people I've met are from the Blue Crew(at Bubba's, on a couple of occasions), I figured I'd hang with y'all to tailgate, but I have a "dilemma".

I bought 4 tickets a couple of months ago through nflticketexchange.com. Just yesterday, I was presented with some really bitchin' tickets(there's a story behind this that I don't want to post publically), so now I'm stuck with some tickets I don't need. I want to make sure they go to a Texans fan.

I'm sure I paid more than original cost, but I'm willing to part with them for dirt. They are section 604, row A, seat 15 - 18.

Do y'all know anyone that needs some cheap tickets? No parking pass, though.

And yes, Grandma, my 19 YO "too hot for (your grandson)" daughter will be there.
It's not "Shadow" that you have to worry about!! Trust me!!!

In any event, I'm sure you'll be able to unload those extra tickets. That said, please, please.... Unload them to Texans fan!! I really despise fans that sell their tickets to opposing fans!!!
Old 10-14-2010   #3
Beer and Metal
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20683 Beer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
It's not "Shadow" that you have to worry about!! Trust me!!!

In any event, I'm sure you'll be able to unload those extra tickets. That said, please, please.... Unload them to Texans fan!! I really despise fans that sell their tickets to opposing fans!!!
LOL! When I first met SheTexan and her grandson last year, I mentioned I had an 18 yo daughter. He perked up, and I told him she's too hot for you, man!

Anyway:

19 Yo daughter - HANDS OFF!

13 Yo daughter - TELL YOUR KIDS, HANDS OFF!

12 Yo son - umm, no special rules...
Old 10-14-2010   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
LOL! When I first met SheTexan and her grandson last year, I mentioned I had an 18 yo daughter. He perked up, and I told him she's too hot for you, man!

Anyway:

Ask Kathryn (Ted's wife) about how I........ Well, let's put it this way, no one will ever **** with their daughter.... EVER!!!!
Old 10-14-2010   #5
Beer and Metal
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Ask Kathryn (Ted's wife) about how I........ Well, let's put it this way, no one will ever **** with their daughter.... EVER!!!!
My 19 yo can likely handle herself...she's a fitness trainer, and I'm about to teach her how to shoot.
Old 10-14-2010   #6
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 40960 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
My 19 yo can likely handle herself...she's a fitness trainer, and I'm about to teach her how to shoot.

That would be before you take her by Blue Crew, correct?

Old 10-14-2010   #7
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Bill!
Old 10-14-2010   #8
Beer and Metal
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
That would be before you take her by Blue Crew, correct?

You think I should???
Old 10-14-2010   #9
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 40960 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You think I should???
You will have no problems with Blue Crew...

But teaching your girl to shoot is always a win!

Bill is really a nice guy, and him and all of Blue Crew will treat you and your girl as family. After all, they even let me hang out with them for a few games....
Old 10-14-2010   #10
Beer and Metal
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
You will have no problems with Blue Crew...

But teaching your girl to shoot is always a win!

Bill is really a nice guy, and him and all of Blue Crew will treat you and your girl as family. After all, they even let me hang out with them for a few games....
Yep, I met him. You also, but maybe you were too drunk to remember? Or maybe I was too drunk and imagined it? why is a downward escalator still called an escalator?
Old 10-15-2010   #11
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Yep, I met him. You also, but maybe you were too drunk to remember? Or maybe I was too drunk and imagined it? why is a downward escalator still called an escalator?
Yes!
Old 10-15-2010   #12
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Nice!!! We (Blue Crew) occasionally have pervs (see JB) stop by.
Old 10-15-2010   #13
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
shoot teach her how to defend a pass and she can start as a DB for the Texans.
Old 10-16-2010   #14
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:

Anyway:

So I can give him a beer??
Old 10-16-2010   #15
Beer and Metal
Hall of Fame

Quote:
So I can give him a beer??
Sure, as long as it's empty. To enforce this, I will gladly inspect any beer you give him, and ensure its emptiness.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read