Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2010   #21
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Chiefs Blue Crew Tailgate

A hardcore Texan siting, Awesome
Old 10-14-2010   #22
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 101799 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I am going to try and come by and visit my friends in the blue crew. I haven't been by in a few seasons. I usually tailgate in the yellow with the awesome folks at TLT, NFLNUTSWIFE and Mojo among others, but it's time to pay you guys a visit if you will have me and if I can navigate the parking lots with the new tailgate policy. I am also looking at the possiblity of buying a plat pass if I can find one and can in turn unload my yellow pass. Kind of playing it by ear right now.

I am bringing my father in law to the game, I'll make him a Texans fan for a day.
Okay, if you make it by, I will need 6 magnets (2 for JB and 4 for me). THNX!!!
Old 10-14-2010   #23
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Okay, if you make it by, I will need 6 magnets (2 for JB and 4 for me). THNX!!!
I am definitely going to be there brother. Joe took good care of me with help finding a pass. I believe JB is going to order off my website but I'll bring extras just in case. I am really looking forward to it.
Old 10-14-2010   #24
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I am definitely going to be there brother. Joe took good care of me with help finding a pass. I believe JB is going to order off my website but I'll bring extras just in case. I am really looking forward to it.
Which is the easier way to go? I can do either...
Old 10-14-2010   #25
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Which is the easier way to go? I can do either...
Both are very simple for me brother, but I guess since I'll be at the tailgate with magnets it would be a tad easier to do.
Old 10-14-2010   #26
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Both are very simple for me brother, but I guess since I'll be at the tailgate with magnets it would be a tad easier to do.
I just ordered 2 off your website. That way TB doesn't have to lose them for me...
Old 10-14-2010   #27
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I just ordered 2 off your website. That way TB doesn't have to lose them for me...
What kind of magnets are you guys buying?

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010   #28
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Texans Chiefs Blue Crew Tailgate

Quote:
*pateintly awaits response to post*
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010   #29
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
Just bring five bucks. It's so hardcore that you'll love it! I have three.
Old 10-14-2010   #30
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Which post are you awaiting a response for?
Old 10-14-2010   #31
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Just bring five bucks. It's so hardcore that you'll love it! I have three.
I will but I want to know now!

Whats the website?

Old 10-14-2010   #32
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
I will but I want to know now!

Whats the website?

Look at the post above yours if you want to know... or

Link

Hope you don't mind Paul.
Old 10-14-2010   #33
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:

Link

Thanks I had just found it when I clicked on his name!

Old 10-14-2010   #34
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Quote:

Link

Quote:
Thanks I had just found it when I clicked on his name!
Thanks JB for posting the link! Of course I don't mind, word of mouth is the best referral I can get.

Old 10-14-2010   #35
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 106068 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
No, these aren't GAME TICKETS, JB should be safe with them...
Old 10-14-2010   #36
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Old 10-14-2010   #37
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Texans Chiefs Blue Crew Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
"must spread rep"
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010   #38
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I am comtemplating not bringing the grill, the food, but will be bringing the piniatta, the shot cooler, and my self and the canopy and the chairs. Please let me know if that is alright.
Old 10-14-2010   #39
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

RUM cake!

MAYBE cactus margarita's

Who needs food!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010   #40
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
RUM cake!

MAYBE cactus margarita's

Who needs food!!
Damn Gma! The weekend I can't make it, you happen to bring out my favorite cake?

Not fair! Not fair!

Save me a piece, hmmmm????

rum balls at Xmas are the bomb also....

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read