Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2010   #141
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bulk Jersey Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
Still no Jerseys! Does anyone have his number?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Torro. Check your PM.
Quote:
Thanks must spread rep!
Really? REALLY??? Y'all can't share the PM? I might rep him too!!

Actually I'm good on jerseys for a while.
Old 10-06-2010   #142
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 10-06-2010   #143
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

appreciate the PM, I'll give him one more day.
Old 10-06-2010   #144
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post

Showoff!!!

Nonono... that's a beautiful collection, Bill. One day I will be sporting a NitroHonda jersey.
Old 10-06-2010   #145
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Showoff!!!

Nonono... that's a beautiful collection, Bill. One day I will be sporting a NitroHonda jersey.
Right on Bro!!! I retired my official Jamie Sharper jersey. They can't trade me, waive me or IR me, so that's why I broke down, nutted up and spent $230 each...
Old 10-06-2010   #146
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 55787 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Right on Bro!!! I retired my official Jamie Sharper jersey. They can't trade me, waive me or IR me, so that's why I broke down, nutted up and spent $230 each...
And that's why I spend my money on Mario jersey's...
Old 10-12-2010   #147
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Okay guys, thought I'd report in. My jerseys arrived to my office today! Opened them up and they look GREAT. Can't wait to get these suckers signed and framed. The jerseys look quality, good sewn on numbers and lettering, heavy material and I didn't see any problems whatsoever.

Rep to Element. I know this had to have been quite an ordeal to pull together and much thanks. I know there were some problems along the way in regards to shipping (sh*t happens when you buy from China) but no way to I place any blame on element for these events.

Thanks again!!!
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010   #148
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Okay guys, thought I'd report in. My jerseys arrived to my office today! Opened them up and they look GREAT. Can't wait to get these suckers signed and framed. The jerseys look quality, good sewn on numbers and lettering, heavy material and I didn't see any problems whatsoever.

Rep to Element. I know this had to have been quite an ordeal to pull together and much thanks. I know there were some problems along the way in regards to shipping (sh*t happens when you buy from China) but no way to I place any blame on element for these events.

Thanks again!!!
I will also rep him for you and everyone else.
Old 10-12-2010   #149
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Hopefully mine will be in when I get home from work today!

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010   #150
Element1337
Veteran

Rep Power: 67 Element1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Hopefully mine will be in when I get home from work today!
Big Toro please PM me your address and jersey list again so I can get them out today
Element1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010   #151
Element1337
Veteran

Rep Power: 67 Element1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Use a black fine point paint pen so theres no bleeding on the jersey numbers, or for dark colored numbers a silver sharpie won't bleed, but a silver fine point paint pen is the best option for that as well.
Old 10-12-2010   #152
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element1337 View Post
Big Toro please PM me your address and jersey list again so I can get them out today
PM sent!

Old 10-12-2010   #153
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element1337 View Post
Use a black fine point paint pen so theres no bleeding on the jersey numbers, or for dark colored numbers a silver sharpie won't bleed, but a silver fine point paint pen is the best option for that as well.
Yea I was afraid of them bleeding. Will the Fine Point Sharpies work or is there a better "paint pen" to use??
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010   #154
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

FYI... for $21, nfljerseysusa has some good ones.. Shipping is 20 bucks, so if you get a few people together, offset that... plus I had it in less than a week from order to my house. Just letting you know of alternate places to get them if you are looking.
Everything stiched from name, numbers, reebok logo...and they have all sports for those looking as well....
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010   #155
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Thats why I still rock my 02 Road Jersey!!!

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010   #156
Element1337
Veteran

Quote:
Yea I was afraid of them bleeding. Will the Fine Point Sharpies work or is there a better "paint pen" to use??
http://www.dickblick.com/products/de...paint-markers/

Black and silver, fine point. Def not fine point sharpies. There's also some other paint pens on the market - sharpie makes a specific paint pen. A sharpie itself isn't one.
Old 10-15-2010   #157
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

I finally recieved my jerseys yesterday, Element came through Rep! The jerseys looked really nice, good quality.

Old 10-15-2010   #158
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
FYI... for $21, nfljerseysusa has some good ones.. Shipping is 20 bucks, so if you get a few people together, offset that... plus I had it in less than a week from order to my house. Just letting you know of alternate places to get them if you are looking.
Everything stiched from name, numbers, reebok logo...and they have all sports for those looking as well....
I'll check that out....

Anyone else interested?
Old 10-15-2010   #159
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewmar74 View Post
I'll check that out....

Anyone else interested?
I will say, the 2 NFL jerseys I have are excellent and I'm sure the NHL jersey I ordered Tuesday will be as well.. I also forgot, they also send you the tracking number from UPS, so you can track it...
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read