Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2010   #1
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 107220 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Thanks as always

Maybe I should just continue my old thread. But thanks guys. It is always cool to meet people on here our there. I think I have enough heart (and time) to make it to the Chiefs game too.

Joe, Jb, Toro, Ted, Gary, Steph, Shetexan(granma) ... everybody.. it is always nice to be around hometown fans before the games and the Tailgating and food is awesome!!!

I can honestly say that I'd be a Texans fan either way... but I don't know if I'd feel like it was kind of a family if it wasn't for you guys. Thanks!

Btw. SheTexan. That was absolutely awesome. My son is still talking about how he could feel the flames on the introduction. And having someone knowledgeable to talk to during the game... although another one like that and both of us might need more professional help to get through it! I had a blast though! Thank you again.

I've got pics of my son that I'll have to post as soon as I figure out how. (Yeah the tech guy has never posted a pic in a forum).

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read