Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2010   #1
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans Chiefs Blue Crew Tailgate

I know it is a brick we had to swallow last week but this is a new indian to feed, So what you bringing. Have not figured out yet but will work on it

Go Texans
Old 10-11-2010   #2
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Chiefs Blue Crew Tailgate

Quote:
So what you bringing

I'm brining my azz on time, this week.
Old 10-11-2010   #3
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 31109 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
I know it is a brick we had to swallow last week but this is a new indian to feed, So what you bringing. Have not figured out yet but will work on it

Go Texans
We could so some traditional Native american food:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_American_cuisine
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010   #4
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Texans Chiefs Blue Crew Tailgate

We'll be in NOLA
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010   #5
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
We could so some traditional Native american food:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_American_cuisine
Maize??

Old 10-11-2010   #6
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
We'll be in NOLA
Right, because who the hell schedules a wedding during football season??!?!
Old 10-11-2010   #7
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Maize??

Yum! roasted corn in a cup like at Fiesta!!!

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-11-2010   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
Yum! roasted corn in a cup like at Fiesta!!!
Unfortunately, I can never eat corn again. It's like one of the worst foods ever UC.... And I am (*&^#(*^&$_) pissed about it!!!
Old 10-11-2010   #9
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 43270 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Unfortunately, I can never eat corn again. It's like one of the worst foods ever UC.... And I am (*&^#(*^&$_) pissed about it!!!
At least you can still drink it...

Old 10-11-2010   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
At least you can still drink it...

Yessir!! There is that!!
Old 10-12-2010   #11
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 31109 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

I'm going to cook up a batch of buffalo chili, since it's going to be in the 60's this weekend..
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010   #12
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

My cousin Ruben and his wife Karissa are coming to this game, they hung out with blue crew last year for the Colts, Seahawks, and Patriots games. They are bringing there 5 year old son Jordan to his first game and he is super excited, because he watches every game on TV with his dad. Unfortunatly Karissa won't be able to take the celebratory shot this year because she has a future Texan in the oven.

I know we are bringing breakfast tacos, and I don't know what else. I'm thinking about bringing some honey chipotle pork loin rib meat that I pre marinate and grill, goes really good on a tortilla or a bun.

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010   #13
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Right, because who the hell schedules a wedding during football season unless they are getting married at half time on the feild??!?!
Fixed it
Old 10-12-2010   #14
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Fixed it
I support that "fix"!!
Old 10-13-2010   #15
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I am going to try and come by and visit my friends in the blue crew. I haven't been by in a few seasons. I usually tailgate in the yellow with the awesome folks at TLT, NFLNUTSWIFE and Mojo among others, but it's time to pay you guys a visit if you will have me and if I can navigate the parking lots with the new tailgate policy. I am also looking at the possiblity of buying a plat pass if I can find one and can in turn unload my yellow pass. Kind of playing it by ear right now.

I am bringing my father in law to the game, I'll make him a Texans fan for a day.
Old 10-13-2010   #16
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I am going to try and come by and visit my friends in the blue crew. I haven't been by in a few seasons. I usually tailgate in the yellow with the awesome folks at TLT, NFLNUTSWIFE and Mojo among others, but it's time to pay you guys a visit if you will have me and if I can navigate the parking lots with the new tailgate policy. I am also looking at the possiblity of buying a plat pass if I can find one and can in turn unload my yellow pass. Kind of playing it by ear right now.

I am bringing my father in law to the game, I'll make him a Texans fan for a day.
Bring it on my friend. Make sure to bring some magnets, I've given away the 10 I bought, so I may need a few more!!

Note to self: remember extra cash for SweetMom's Rub and a couple more magnets.
Old 10-13-2010   #17
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm brining my azz on time, this week.
what time is that? So i can be there on time to hang, my wife and kid are staying in the hotel till around 11 ( lame) but I look forward to hanging with yall again .
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010   #18
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 43270 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Bring it on my friend. Make sure to bring some magnets, I've given away the 10 I bought, so I may need a few more!!

Note to self: remember extra cash for SweetMom's Rub and a couple more magnets.
Bill, pick up a couple of magnets for me as well....
Old 10-13-2010   #19
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
what time is that? So i can be there on time to hang, my wife and kid are staying in the hotel till around 11 ( lame) but I look forward to hanging with yall again .
The pedestrian gate opens at 8:30 I believe. I'll be on time this week, 7:00(ish)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Bill, pick up a couple of magnets for me as well....
Ummmm, put your order in with Hardcore and I'll cover it, if you let me know how many!
Old 10-13-2010   #20
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:

Ummmm, put your order in with Hardcore and I'll cover it, if you let me know how many!
If you would pick me up two of the Hardcore Texan magnets I would appreciate it very much.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read