Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2010   #1
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Sweetmom's BBQ Rub

Howdy....I know some of you wanted me to bring you some rub. $10 a bag if you get it at the tailgate.

So...BBQ, Brisket, Poultry and Citrus Rubs.

Who wants what?

Ted...I believe you wanted one of the BBQ.

Who else?

Thanks

Drew
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010   #2
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 19116 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Sweetmom's BBQ Rub

I'll take one BBQ, and one pork..
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010   #3
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I want one of the poultry rub, but I am not coming to the tailgate, I guess you mean blue crew?

I am coming for the chiefs game however.
Old 10-07-2010   #4
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
I'll take one BBQ, and one pork..
The bbq is my go-to for pork. Did you want another one? Brisket?

Paul...I should be out for the Chiefs. But I can send you a bag for $5 shipping.

Thanks
Old 10-07-2010   #5
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 19116 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
The bbq is my go-to for pork. Did you want another one? Brisket?

Paul...I should be out for the Chiefs. But I can send you a bag for $5 shipping.

Thanks
Sorry, was doing too much at once again, I'll take one of each, want to try them all after looking at your store
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010   #6
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Ted...I believe you wanted one of the BBQ.
You are correct, sir. See ya at the tailgate.
Old 10-08-2010   #7
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Okay...

So one for Ted and one of each (all four I assume) for silvrhand.

Cash is king...see y'all there.

Thanks!
Sponsored links
Old 10-11-2010   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 101624 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Okay...

Thanks!
Roc, are you taking orders for this weekend??

One of each of the four, please!! I'm particularly interested in the South Padre Citrus Rub!!! The other three, I know to be awesome!!!
Old 10-13-2010   #9
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Okay...

Thanks!
If it's not too late can you bring me a bag of Duck Creek? I'll be in the BC on Sunday and can pay you then. PLMK.
Old 10-14-2010   #10
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Sure.... all 4 for Bill and a Duck Creek for Paul.

Anyone else?

I sold a bunch to a cookoff team that will be cooking in Needville on Sat. The team I sold to for the week before came home with 2nd place chicken and 3rd in ribs and brisket.
Old 10-14-2010   #11
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 7306 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey Roc, I just ordered some of the BBQ flavor. Any chance it ships today for the tailgate this weekend? If not no biggie, I've still got plenty of the rub I concocted this past weekend. Can't wait to try yours though!
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010   #12
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
Hey Roc, I just ordered some of the BBQ flavor. Any chance it ships today for the tailgate this weekend? If not no biggie, I've still got plenty of the rub I concocted this past weekend. Can't wait to try yours though!
It will ship today. I mail priority so it may be there tomorrow.

We appreciate your business!
Old 10-16-2010   #13
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
It says it hit your local PO this morning. I would wager it does make it to you today. I hope you like it.

Thanks Again
Old 10-18-2010   #14
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Thanks for the rub Roc! I am going to try it out tonight but I am not grilling. I am making beer batter fried chicken. I am going to use your rub to season the flour before pouring the beer in and making the batter. I am betting it comes out pretty tasty!
Old 10-18-2010   #15
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Thanks for the rub Roc! I am going to try it out tonight but I am not grilling. I am making beer batter fried chicken. I am going to use your rub to season the flour before pouring the beer in and making the batter. I am betting it comes out pretty tasty!
That does sound really good. Let us know how it turns out.
Old 10-20-2010   #16
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Ah man...I just saw this. We tried that once and it was not good. I dunno...hopefully it works out better for you.
Old 10-20-2010   #17
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Ah man...I just saw this. We tried that once and it was not good. I dunno...hopefully it works out better for you.
It turned out pretty good, I even made some onion rings with it. It was my first time ever making beer batter so I was just making it up as I go. I got a LOT of chicken to grill in the coming weeks to try out the rub on some grilled yardbird!
Old 06-02-2011   #18
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Howdy...we made a radio spot for 1560. It comes on late at night. Can you tell Lance bailed me out? LOL...oh yeah he did. Let me know if you hear it if you can.... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sweet...b/347406113368
Old 06-02-2011   #19
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Howdy...we made a radio spot for 1560. It comes on late at night. Can you tell Lance bailed me out? LOL...oh yeah he did. Let me know if you hear it if you can.... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sweet...b/347406113368
Nice save...
Old 06-02-2011   #20
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 101624 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Roc...

Daddy needs about 5 packs of the BBQ Rub. I''m okay with the "rib Rub", I'm okay with the Brisket Rub.... I'm okay with the South Padre Citrus rub... I want the "sweet, dark sugar rub" whatever that one is!!!

Touch base with me next week, so I can get about sacks.. or 5 about pounds...

*EDIT*
I was almost embarraessed that I had to use a mix of rubs (which included SweetMoms.com other rubs)

I have some events coming up and that is by far my favorite flavor!!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read