Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2010   #41
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 31109 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Giants Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Is your mom coming?? Of course she is!! Is your aunt coming?

We have a little piece of paper with a number on it to discuss!!!
Bill are you gonna be in a comma again *GRIN*

silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010   #42
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
Bill are you gonna be in a comma again *GRIN*

I'm all about the commas, you know what I mean, I love commas, I'm the master of the run on sentence, you feel me, I love commas........... D'oh, did you mean would I be in another coma?? No sir!! I had my 25 year class reunion the night before.. I didn't even get home until 5:30 Sunday morning and missed my 6:30 ride to Blue Crew.....Yellow cab didn't drop me off at Reliant until what? 9(ish) When you met me, I was..... well, "a sleep at the wheel", if you will....... This Sunday, I'll be fine!

Sort of!
Old 10-05-2010   #43
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 43270 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm all about the commas, you know what I mean, I love commas, I'm the master of the run on sentence, you feel me, I love commas........... D'oh, did you mean would I be in another coma?? No sir!! I had my 25 year class reunion the night before.. I didn't even get home until 5:30 Sunday morning and missed my 6:30 ride to Blue Crew.....Yellow cab didn't drop me off at Reliant until what? 9(ish) When you met me, I was..... well, "a sleep at the wheel", if you will....... This Sunday, I'll be fine!

Sort of!
At least one part of that diatribe was correct...
Old 10-05-2010   #44
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
At least one part of that diatribe was correct...
Dude, there was nothing correct about that!!

In any event Silvrhand, yeah, I'll be in better shape!! and would be honored if you came back by Blue Crew!!
Old 10-05-2010   #45
gwallaia

Rep Power: 73392 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

I owe Will a coke and Ted a beer.

I will bring each of them a six-pack.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010   #46
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
I owe Will a coke and Ted a beer.

I will bring each of them a six-pack.
As long as Ted's 6-pack is non-alchoholic.. Otherwise, it has to come through me...
Old 10-05-2010   #47
gwallaia

Rep Power: 73392 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Well Ted gave me someone's beer the last game. I'll just give a six-pack to you Bill and call it even.

I was not aware you enjoyed beer.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010   #48
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

I always bring a little extra beer, soft drinks, water, and fake beer.

I think we need some "Don't feed the animals" signs at the tailgate. I am sure Bill doesn't need any help getting his drink on.
Old 10-06-2010   #49
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 31109 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Quote:

Sort of!
Yes I do use way too many commas! I try to post from work that's really not a good idea as the ADD kicks in! :\

Old 10-06-2010   #50
silvrhand
Site Contributor

BTW, apparently there is a LARGE stock of beer coming from me, my coworker had a huge housewarming party and his wife wants him to remove it, so it's going in a cooler and will be a sign in the tent for free beer.. somewhere around 2-3 cases of free beer = good

I hope everyone is ready for some free beer...
Old 10-06-2010   #51
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
BTW, apparently there is a LARGE stock of beer coming from me, my coworker had a huge housewarming party and his wife wants him to remove it, so it's going in a cooler and will be a sign in the tent for free beer.. somewhere around 2-3 cases of free beer = good

I hope everyone is ready for some free beer...
The Bull Pen Pep Band will greatly appreciate it.
Old 10-06-2010   #52
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

So will Bill!!
Old 10-06-2010   #53
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

with Cushing coming back Pancakes would be a good idea
Old 10-06-2010   #54
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 43270 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
Thinking about Eli, I would say that maybe drunk chicken would fit.
Old 10-06-2010   #55
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Thinking about Eli, I would say that maybe drunk chicken would fit.
Both, are awesome!!!
Old 10-06-2010   #56
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjezebel View Post
I'll bring some crack weenies...since that seems to be the only thing I make that people like.
If you see a strange guy who is ignoring your "who the heck are you" shouts while hunched down in your weenie pan... it's me. Tap me on the shoulder. I'll turn around after a few chews.

Mmmmmmmmmm crack weenies. I never had one but there are some things you just knowwwwwwwwww........
Old 10-06-2010   #57
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Strawberry pancakes. Jets game all over again for Eli if he doesn't tighten up that chin strap.
Old 10-06-2010   #58
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
If you see a strange guy who is ignoring your "who the heck are you" shouts while hunched down in your weenie pan... it's me. Tap me on the shoulder. I'll turn around after a few chews.

Mmmmmmmmmm crack weenies. I never had one but there are some things you just knowwwwwwwwww........
Might be the greatest post ever!

And after you try the crack for real, you will truly appreciate....
Old 10-07-2010   #59
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

*BIG QUESTION*

I have five friends coming from out of town to this game, they have tickets in section 118. They have never tailgated and wanted to know if they could join in on the fun and enjoy the the tailgating atomosphere. I told them that it was not my tailgate and that I would ask everyone in Blue Crew on Texans Talk because there have been alot of problems with tailgating recently and I do not want to overstep my bounderies.

They are only coming for this game and I can vouch for these guys. They are not trouble makers and are always respectfull. My friends would bring there own beverages, extra food to share with everyone, and also contribute to the 50/50. I know 5 strangers can feel like an invasion, and thats why I wanted to clear it with all of you guys. If it is ok please let me know, if you think it might be a problem (I understand) send me a pm, and I will keep it confidential.

Thanks Blue Crew!
BIG TORO (Danny)

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010   #60
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Danny you have pretty much become family in the Blue Crew heck you drove me home once. Are these guys New Yorks Finest or just some of the local Texan Army. You are more than welcome to bring your friends and we look foreward to seeing them.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read