Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2010   #121
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bulk Jersey Order

I ordered the Blue XL Schaub Jersey, William Anderson (Andrew), if you need my address send me a PM.
Old 09-29-2010   #122
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

I got mine and they are pretty solid from a quality standpoint. Look VERY much like the real deal. If we do it again, I will be in for more.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010   #123
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

I feel like a kid waiting around on his new batch of Sea Monkeys.
Old 10-01-2010   #124
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 32275 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
I feel like a kid waiting around on his new batch of Sea Monkeys.
You haven't got yours yet?
Old 10-01-2010   #125
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
You haven't got yours yet?
negative
Old 10-03-2010   #126
Element1337
Veteran

Rep Power: 67 Element1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respected

The company has to refund me for three jerseys that didn't get sent. Also, I need everyone's address and which jerseys sent to me via PM.
Element1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010   #127
Tailgate.Kidz
insert here

Rep Power: 15 Tailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of Famer

the place me and my friends went through for the fifa 2010 jerseys were great quality and cheap. even had the fafa2010 authenticity patch that no one else had but the players on tv. lol. looked at it again and they sell nfl jerseys that have the bands on the sleve like the players do. can order a in bulk of 6 for the wholesale price of 25 if no one wants to wait for 10 like element has them. pm me for pics and prices.
Old 10-03-2010   #128
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 32275 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate.Kidz View Post
the place me and my friends went through for the fifa 2010 jerseys were great quality and cheap. even had the fafa2010 authenticity patch that no one else had but the players on tv. lol. looked at it again and they sell nfl jerseys that have the bands on the sleve like the players do. can order a in bulk of 6 for the wholesale price of 25 if no one wants to wait for 10 like element has them. pm me for pics and prices.
Can't you just post a link?
Old 10-03-2010   #129
Tailgate.Kidz
insert here

Rep Power: 15 Tailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
not that simple. we have a tax id licence for our business that gets us wholesale deals from china.
Old 10-03-2010   #130
Tailgate.Kidz
insert here

Quote:
but i know u can get wholesale deals by looking at google for them. its pretty easy that way
Old 10-04-2010   #131
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69969 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
but i know u can get wholesale deals by looking at google for them. its pretty easy that way
What I don't understand, is if you're doing it... just post the pics and prices in here.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010   #132
Tailgate.Kidz
insert here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
What I don't understand, is if you're doing it... just post the pics and prices in here.

Mike
i could but i didnt want to completely threadjack elements, i just put the word out that i can if anyones interested without waiting for 10.
Old 10-04-2010   #133
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
i could but i didnt want to completely threadjack elements, i just put the word out that i can if anyones interested without waiting for 10.
So start a new thread of your own...
Old 10-04-2010   #134
mokalus
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 mokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah I'd also be interested in this deal
mokalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010   #135
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
negative

Anything yet? I have not recieved mine yet!

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010   #136
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Still no Jerseys! Does anyone have his number?

Old 10-06-2010   #137
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
Still no Jerseys! Does anyone have his number?
Torro. Check your PM.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010   #138
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Torro. Check your PM.
Thanks must spread rep!

Old 10-06-2010   #139
Andrew6
Site Contributor

I'm still waiting think i mightta got
Old 10-06-2010   #140
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.jerseysltd.com/goods.php?id=11757

took me 15 minutes to find this please leave a 10 dollar bill at the bottom of my pocket if you order

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read