Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 10-04-2010   #21
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stay classy Titans...stay classy

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexfan View Post
Saw it during the day, just another thing I don't miss. Anybody know who exactly he was flipping off and what his beef was?
It matters none because dementia is no laughing matter.
Old 10-04-2010   #22
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 29448 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

Bud Adams just attracts scum. And this goes back to the days when they were in Houston. Need I remind folks of his past relationships with nefarious characters such as Lad Herzog, Buddy Ryan, and Jerry Glanville?
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010   #23
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Jim Wyatt of the Tennessean reports that the NFL has fined Cecil $40,000 for the gesture, which was caught by the TV cameras.
link

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010   #24
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317168 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
Dude has a really short arm.
Old 10-05-2010   #25
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Im trying to figure out what he was reacting to myself. I do find it funny, though. Screw refs, a Titan got called for another bs roughing the passer for a low hit... I hate that rule.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010   #26
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
Im trying to figure out what he was reacting to myself. I do find it funny, though. Screw refs, a Titan got called for another bs roughing the passer for a low hit... I hate that rule.
BS or not, you seriously can't want your coaches flipping the bird to refs on the sidelines. Nothing positive or good is going to come out of that.

When this was our team they used to really irritate me with stuff like this. It's just an unnecessary distraction. Jerry Glanville and his stunts and Buddy Ryan punching out Kevin Gilbride the week before the playoffs, etc.

Of course the ultimate classless act is having your owner flipping off opposing fans.

The Oilers were always real good at accumulating talent but I always thought the lack of professionalism always held them back from reaching their potential. That starts from the top and nothing has changed there except the city and nickname.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010   #27
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Nah I dont believe that stuff. Cecil flipping them off isnt the reason the Titans blew that game. Bulluck/LenDale stomping on the towel wasn't the reason the Titans blew their shot at a SB. And so on... I don't believe any of that stuff really affects those guys. If it did, then they weren't strong enough to win anyways, IMO.
Old 10-05-2010   #28
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Nah I dont believe that stuff. Cecil flipping them off isnt the reason the Titans blew that game. Bulluck/LenDale stomping on the towel wasn't the reason the Titans blew their shot at a SB. And so on... I don't believe any of that stuff really affects those guys. If it did, then they weren't strong enough to win anyways, IMO.
I am not saying that individual act of flipping off the ref caused them to lose that game. That is just a symptom of a larger issue which is a lack of professionalism.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010   #29
Bulluck53
All Pro

Haha I understand that, that came off wrong. What you're saying assumes Cecil's example of professionalism leaks into preparation and execution (the two things needed to win), but I doubt that's the case.
Old 10-05-2010   #30
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

What about this:

doesn't exude trailer trash?
Old 10-05-2010   #31
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
What about this:

doesn't exude trailer trash?
Which one is the mascot again?

Old 10-05-2010   #32
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
Which one is the mascot again?
I think that cartoonish figure on the right....
Old 10-05-2010   #33
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I think that cartoonish figure on the right....

Old 10-06-2010   #34
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
If I recall the highlights correctly, this was after the Titans D was called for encroachment inside the 10 yard line.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read