Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2010   #101
Element1337
Veteran

Rep Power: 67 Element1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bulk Jersey Order

I got the two packages in. It appears everything came, I'll post a list in a few minutes. I can meet today before the evening for the most part and in the morning tomorrow.
Element1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010   #102
Element1337
Veteran

Rep Power: 67 Element1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respected

Danny I have both your jerseys.

OzzO I have your jersey.

William I have your jersey

John I think I am still missing your other jersey

Ed I have one of your jerseys for sure

Can everyone please post what they ordered or better yet PM me? The saga continues, but atleast I think I have something for everyone so far. This is frustrating I know, but I'll send an email their way with all the issues.
Old 09-25-2010   #103
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 34981 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

SWEET!! I PM'd ya
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010   #104
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

cool deal, are you sending or will you be at the game or how does that work.

And by william I'm assuming you're talking about me?
Old 09-25-2010   #105
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey, how much would it cost to get a small liberty white Cushing jersey and a large liberty white Mario Williams jersey?
Old 09-25-2010   #106
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

4 jerseys - all cushing 2 blue & 2 red - XXL??

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010   #107
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 116197 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
cool deal, are you sending or will you be at the game or how does that work.

And by william I'm assuming you're talking about me?
Yeah, I'm guessing I'm Danny.
Old 09-26-2010   #108
Element1337
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Hey, how much would it cost to get a small liberty white Cushing jersey and a large liberty white Mario Williams jersey?
Everything being shipped out is accounted for, I may do this again, but this was a pain in the butt to be honest.

Ed, I think I have all of yours actually in XL.
Old 09-26-2010   #109
Element1337
Veteran

Who ordered these?

1 Blue M Brian Cushing
and
1 Blue XL Schaub

I have everything else
Old 09-26-2010   #110
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element1337 View Post
That's fine. Truly didn't remember what size I ordered.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010   #111
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo783 View Post
That's fine. Truly didn't remember what size I ordered.
If they don't fit, I'll gladly take them off your hands.
Old 09-27-2010   #112
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

I ordered the xl schaub
Old 09-27-2010   #113
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23265 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Everything being shipped out is accounted for, I may do this again, but this was a pain in the butt to be honest.

It sounded like a pain. I'm actually quite surprised you did this favor for so many strangers. Unless the jerseys actually cost you only $15/each, then I understand.

Can you just give us your jersey hookup and maybe someone else can organize a 2nd bulk order?
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010   #114
Element1337
Veteran

Quote:
Who ordered these?

1 Blue M Brian Cushing
and
1 Blue XL Schaub

I have everything else
The company is refunding me the money for these, they will not be reshipping more jerseys. I apologize, but it's not my choice.
Old 09-27-2010   #115
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 72917 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The company is refunding me the money for these, they will not be reshipping more jerseys. I apologize, but it's not my choice.
I would think now that you have more of a reputation on this kind of thing, it would be easier to do another bulk order. But I would suggest just charging the $5 ship and not worry about the meeting up part.

Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010   #116
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
I would think now that you have more of a reputation on this kind of thing, it would be easier to do another bulk order.
Agreed. Probably have more folks line up..... of course, that may be more hassle than you're wanting to deal with.
Old 09-29-2010   #117
Tailgate.Kidz
insert here

Rep Power: 15 Tailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of Famer

can someone post a pic of their actual jersey???
Old 09-29-2010   #118
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 61470 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey just saw this thread for 1st time.

Anyone who has gotten one can you attest to the quality/ they look legit?

Is this still ongoing cause if so I may be down.....

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010   #119
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 398 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected

Well I hate I missed the order but if you have anyone that flakes out or doesn't want it theirs, I'll take any Larges you might have left over.
Old 09-29-2010   #120
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 34981 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate.Kidz View Post
can someone post a pic of their actual jersey???
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
Hey just saw this thread for 1st time.

Anyone who has gotten one can you attest to the quality/ they look legit?

Is this still ongoing cause if so I may be down.....
Check post #3 in this thread for pics. I recieved mine from Element yesterday (met up with him). Looks like good quality / stitching and feels like a little heavier material than the screen print jerseys (though the weight difference may be from the stitched on letters and numbers).

The only thing I noticed was the TEXANS on the front didn't have those angled edges on the side of the letters like the authentic... but for the price, I ain't expecting perfection and it's much better than the screen print jerseys out there for twice as much. Walking by someone at a tailgate / game / public - you ain't gonna notice the little things.

I like it enough that if this bulk order happens again, I'd be in again.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read