Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2010   #1
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 31 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Need 3 Tickets to Cowboys Texans

If you have a lead, email me at orios1957@gmail.com
rockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010   #2
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Need 3 Tickets to Cowboys Texans

Good luck.
Old 09-23-2010   #3
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 31 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah, i've found some....but jesus the prices are insane! The price people are asking for 600 level is what I paid once for Titans front row 45 yard line.
Old 09-23-2010   #4
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

I have a lead...Ebay....Stubhub is not the way to go right now.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010   #5
astros44
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 astros44 could be on the next Madden coverastros44 could be on the next Madden coverastros44 could be on the next Madden coverastros44 could be on the next Madden coverastros44 could be on the next Madden coverastros44 could be on the next Madden cover

Might be able to help..interested in sitting in the mezzanine? 3 tickets side by side and a yellow parking pass.
astros44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010   #6
rockabilly
Veteran

Just pmd you Astros
Old 09-24-2010   #7
charterTexanfan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 charterTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcharterTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcharterTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcharterTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcharterTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcharterTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcharterTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcharterTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcharterTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcharterTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcharterTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

found 1 ticket I'm interested in since I screwed up and gave nephew and his girlfriend mine thinking I had some more from someone else. Anyway, it's suite 875, row 1, but suite 875 doesn't even show up on the seating chart.
charterTexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-24-2010   #8
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by charterTexanfan View Post
found 1 ticket I'm interested in since I screwed up and gave nephew and his girlfriend mine thinking I had some more from someone else. Anyway, it's suite 875, row 1, but suite 875 doesn't even show up on the seating chart.
And the phantom 800s return.

No 800 level nor is there a section 75. Tickets are bogus.
Old 09-24-2010   #9
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 165989 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by charterTexanfan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
And the phantom 800s return.

No 800 level nor is there a section 75. Tickets are bogus.
Nitro is correct. Those are the "HALO" suites that were proposed at initial stadium construction as potential future additional expansion upper upper level endzone suites............they haven't been constructed as of yet. Sorry.
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010   #10
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 165989 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

double post
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read