Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-2010   #1
Magnolia00
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to Magnolia00 Send a message via MSN to Magnolia00 Send a message via Yahoo to Magnolia00
Default Need Blue Parking Pass

Looking for a Blue Parking Pass for Cowgirls game at a reasonable price (which I doubt may happen) but hey it's worth a shot. Would prefer if it was emailed to make sure I get it on time. We're attending a tailgate party and are bringing 2 kegs and need to get those baby's in but also need to make sure I take them with me that same day. It's some friends of my cousins but I don't really know them so that's why I don't wanna leave them behind. Let me know if you have one and at what price. Thank you all in advance! Go TEXANS!!! Yeah, I know this is a long shot but just gotta have a little faith
Magnolia00 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read