Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2010   #10
Ckw

Default Re: Trade advice

Alright it's done. Both of us feel uneasy about it but we just did a trade of Rashard Mendenhall, Michael Crabtree, and Cadillac Williams for Wes Welker, Cedric Benson, and Chester Taylor.

I really feel like with Welker and Benson, I have a consistent RB as well as consistent WR. I hate giving up Mendenhall. Absolutely hate it, but I feel like I got good value and made up for a mistake I made in not drafting Welker over Crabtree.

I plan to drop Chester Taylor. Available options as backup RBs are Peyton Hillis, Fred Taylor, Kevin Faulk, Javon Ringer, and Leon Washington.

My RB depth took a bit of a hit losing Cadillac and Mendenhall, but I feel like I gained more with Welker and Benson than I lost. What are your thoughts? Also, what FA would you recommend I go after to make up for the loss of Cadillac?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read