Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2010   #41
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 203569 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Tailgate question re $ for food

So if I want to show up and just mooch, I should find Ryan? (j/k. of course)

I'd like to come hang out for a game or two. It's looking like this might be my last football season in the States for a while.
Old 09-13-2010   #42
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 32275 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
Next time I am fortunate enough to get tickets to a game, I am bringing a couple of these fully cooked and ready to eat, for all the Blue Crew who made us feel welcome Sunday:

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...hlight=brisket
That was an awesome thread! I strongly recommend Sweet Mom's BBQ rub for ya tho!
Old 09-13-2010   #43
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 59836 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
That was an awesome thread! I strongly recommend Sweet Mom's BBQ rub for ya tho!
Where can I get that at? I'm thinking about a brisket this weekend.
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010   #44
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 32275 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
Where can I get that at? I'm thinking about a brisket this weekend.
Check with Roc Hoover. Either check the website listed or send him a PM.

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...14#post1503114
Old 09-13-2010   #45
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 96950 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
The Blue Crew motto has been bring what you want and just a little more.

I kind of like the way we do it (unorganized) because you get to try someone's favorite dish. Last tailgate Big Toro brought some really great breakfast tacos, Dissacks does some great chicken, Joe does some great fajitas, don't get me started on Katie's Crack Weenies, and I can't wait to see what the next tailgate will bring.

To me organization is too hard and not quite as fun.

The 50/50 is just something we are doing for equipment and banners. It will not subsidize food or drink.

The first thing we are looking at is a big azz Blue Crew flag and flag pole.

Katie- I have two BIG fans.

Mike- Don't even try it. The last one who tried stuffing ones in my pocket married me. Just bring what you want to drink, if possible, and come out and have a great time.
Ted, I would also like to mention Andrew's pulled pork... That was pretty money this past weekend....

That said, thank you for pointing out the general point of "Blue Crew"!!!!

THAT IS WHAT WE ARE ALL ABOUT!!!!
Old 09-13-2010   #46
texansdrummer
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8156 texansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to texansdrummer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
That was my next post.

Getting the ENTIRE Blue Crew together plum doesn't make sense (see the demise of FILO).

I'm just referring to the people in my corner - we shoot around menu e-mails a few days prior to the game, Lindsay and I go buy all the food, supplies and booze (and prep everything) and we ask that people bring $7; not everyone plays that way apparently and I would to find a tactful way to do so.
Not that I'm a regular these days......but, I'll mention that JT hooked me up with the serious guys @ Oakland. With them, they just ask for $20. You get a wristband, and you're good to go. I thought it was extremely fair, and it seems to allow them to do some really special things. Had an awesome time with them and will hopefully see them again this season....with equal results for tailgating but much better results for our Texans.

Looks like I'll be back for MNF @ Houston. I'll be happy to contribute to the festivities.
texansdrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010   #47
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 96950 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post

I'd like to come hang out for a game or two. It's looking like this might be my last football season in the States for a while.
NO!!! You come find Ted, Joe or Bill............ Afterall, Ryan is a yankee!
Old 09-14-2010   #48
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

It has ALWAYS been an honor to take care of those who spend hours on the road just to get to a game!! The Blue Crew has NEVER and will never ask you for money! We take care of opposing teams fans also, even "pie" and "meatball" fans!! That's just what good fans do for each other. What we do WORKS, and I'm ok with it, esp since we have gotten so large. I think most of us bring extra drinks for those who come and don't want to drag along a cooler. Heck, I brought 24 cans of beer to the Colts game and I don't drink!! I brought home 20 cans!! It's in my refrig and will return to the "pies" game!! Don't hesitate to ask for one!!! Always extra soda's, water, gatoraide, etc.

We've been doing this since day one, and the Blue Crew has just gotten larger and larger. One of the reasons is because of our laid back, feel at home, type atmosphere. If you're hungry or thirsty and didn't bring anything for that day, it's not a problem, just dig in and ask someone for a drink, we'll find you one.

One suggestion for you Ryan, if you want your group to contribute money, is to ask for it ahead of time. Send them all an e-mail and tell them you will be collecting money for the Giant's tailgate at the Cowboys tailgate. Then you and Linds can be prepared to do what you want. If that doesn't work, then I'm not sure anything will. Maybe one Sunday you should just tell them all you are joining the big group and bring your stuff over to the middle. See how they like that. lol All of you are welcome anyway!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010   #49
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

We have made some adjustments at my truck with the tables and we will make others to accomodate what we need to to let the Blue Crew Grow. I keep my grill at the back of my truck cause I usuall have to cook horse or cat or porpous and best of all Cowboy this next tailgate. overall we have become great friends who enjoy football and fellowship while doing what we do. We have a special situation being that we average 50 to 100 people during the shots and that should grow with the team winning.

Yankee you should talk to your people and just tell them that every week it is tight and that they might try to help because they are there every week. If you want me to tell them I will do it for yall. They should help you out but they do not need to specifically help the Blue Crew we are self sufficient.

This thread and this board is a huge help in resolving these issues maybe you should have your friends read this thread, I cannot wait for the Cowboy Game so we can do it again.
Old 09-14-2010   #50
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post

Yankee you should talk to your people and just tell them that every week it is tight and that they might try to help because they are there every week. If you want me to tell them I will do it for yall. They should help you out but they do not need to specifically help the Blue Crew we are self sufficient.
I don't think this is a plea for money. If I am reading correctly, it seems to be more about having a sensible menu and one that works well together. When you tailgate is small group, you need to be concerned with that. If everyone brings a salad, you ain't cookin nuttin!
Old 09-14-2010   #51
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Tailgate question re $ for food

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
I don't think this is a plea for money. If I am reading correctly, it seems to be more about having a sensible menu and one that works well together. When you tailgate is small group, you need to be concerned with that. If everyone brings a salad, you ain't cookin nuttin!
LOL, exactly. Or when the salad shows up but the steak bringer forgot the steak. That's why this year we decided it's easier for us just to get everything and everyone chips in.

BTW, EVERYONE is welcome to come sample our foods - as small as our corner is we always have left overs!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010   #52
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
NO!!! You come find Ted, Joe or Bill............ Afterall, Ryan is a yankee!
Doesn't he live in Ohio now?
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-15-2010   #53
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 100796 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Tell me where you're at, & I'll bring $20. I'd love to get in on the tailgating thing, but I don't feel right just walking into someone's "house" & start eating.

Is there normally a tip jar or something?
Feed you?? Have you guys SEEN how big TK is? j/k - We'd be happy to have you in the Blue Crew and we'll figure out some way to feed ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
I'm glad you brought this up. I'm coming to the cowboys game. Bringing me my brother and 2 friends. How much should I bring and who should I give my money to? I've always felt welcome when I've been in the past. (shetexan I hung around and waited to say hi, but I had a kid and a long road trip home and thanks for the food/candy/conversation Joe).
Mike
don't worry Mike, we usually end up feeding anywhere from 2-50 walkups every game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
Talked to Amy's uncle who owns bullshirts and H&H tents. He said he's going to see what he can do about finding a sponser and maybe getting that tent for free and maybe even goods and such
Now THAT rocks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post

Yep, find Ryan and mooch from his group (they're getting harder to find....hiding behind a wall and such). Feel free to come and visit everyone in the corner.

Quote:
LOL, exactly. Or when the salad shows up but the steak bringer forgot the steak. That's why this year we decided it's easier for us just to get everything and everyone chips in.

BTW, EVERYONE is welcome to come sample our foods - as small as our corner is we always have left overs!
With my luck, I'll come by the week there's no steak!
Old 09-15-2010   #54
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected

In the Orange Lot at Pole 8 we started with 4 guys in 2002. We now have about 35-45 people on a weekly basis. The original 4 plan the menu, do the shopping, the prep, and the cooking on game day. The others chip in anywhere from $3-$10 depending on what we are having. Its an honor system and so far we have had great people that don't "mooch". We dont "ask" for money, but people will ask, "How much do I owe for today?" and then we tell them. We have a lady that brings 24 breakfast tacos every game (so shes free) LOL! This past weekend we had bacon cheese burgers, hot dogs, french fries, and baked beans as the main menu. We had a queso dip with taco meat, tamales, bacon wrapped jalapenos stuffed with shrimp and cream cheese, and ham/turkey/cheese/cracker tray to snack on till the food was ready. We ask that each person brings there own beer (often people will call and ask me to pick them up a case or 12 pack of something, I do, have on ice for them when they get to the tailgate, they pay me, no problem). We do have a margarita machine at our tailgate and people are more than welcome to use it as they wish. The 4 of us still never "break even", but the small contributions from each person helps when we do this over the course of 8 games (can't stand preseason). Yankee, we got our own KOOZIES for the first time this year. There is a guy on the board named John that did them for us. He did a great job and were very reasonably priced. You can PM me if you want his number.
Old 09-15-2010   #55
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be honest. I don't come as often as I would like to. You see... Nobody wants to be that guy. I've been constantly invited yet my desire to contribute gets turned away. I don't want to be a walk up and I certainly don't want to mooch off anybody. So I figure it's best to stop in then move on to a place to pay for ourselves which is usually by our lonesome selves buying stadium food. I thought the 50/50 thing was wonderful. I gave a girl a couple bucks for raffle tickets. I didn't know exactly what was being raffled off until after the fact and we were not able to stay for the drawing. Great idea guys. I'll buy more now that I know what it is for. The idea of a cover charge for regulars isn't necessarily taking money from people. It's to ensure that everybody gets a chance to enjoy the best tailgate out there. Blue Crew is a family and I envy that so I want in. But I won't be that guy. I came excited about the crack weenies but learned that they were offered by the tailgate across. I was told to go raid it but I didn't know anybody over there so I didn't. Nobody wants to be a crasher.
Old 09-15-2010   #56
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
I'll be honest. I don't come as often as I would like to. You see... Nobody wants to be that guy. I've been constantly invited yet my desire to contribute gets turned away. I don't want to be a walk up and I certainly don't want to mooch off anybody. So I figure it's best to stop in then move on to a place to pay for ourselves which is usually by our lonesome selves buying stadium food. I thought the 50/50 thing was wonderful. I gave a girl a couple bucks for raffle tickets. I didn't know exactly what was being raffled off until after the fact and we were not able to stay for the drawing. Great idea guys. I'll buy more now that I know what it is for. The idea of a cover charge for regulars isn't necessarily taking money from people. It's to ensure that everybody gets a chance to enjoy the best tailgate out there. Blue Crew is a family and I envy that so I want in. But I won't be that guy. I came excited about the crack weenies but learned that they were offered by the tailgate across. I was told to go raid it but I didn't know anybody over there so I didn't. Nobody wants to be a crasher.
Again - I don't mean to imply that the blue crew has suddenly become inhospitable!!

EVERYONE is welcome and should try anything from any of our tents. I threw away a bunch of sausage and about half a dozen stuffed jalepenos last game.

This is just the going ons of those in my immediate group.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-15-2010   #57
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Nitro, we were that guy for a while and then turned ourselves into regulars. Just throw a couple of packages of sausage in a grocery sack along with a bag of chips, and all of the sudden you are a regular. One thing I like about the main tent area of the blue crew is that you can just bring your own food/beverages as a way of contributing. Think of it as a really big pot luck dinner.
Old 09-15-2010   #58
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Again - I don't mean to imply that the blue crew has suddenly become inhospitable!!

EVERYONE is welcome and should try anything from any of our tents. I threw away a bunch of sausage and about half a dozen stuffed jalepenos last game.

This is just the going ons of those in my immediate group.
The Ohio State flag alone makes me unwelcome. Hook 'em. no, you and Lindsay always talk to us. Y'all are tops in the welcome wagon. As a rational human being, I understand that food is money and money has a way of turning people into strange critters.
Old 09-15-2010   #59
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Nitro, we were that guy for a while and then turned ourselves into regulars. Just throw a couple of packages of sausage in a grocery sack along with a bag of chips, and all of the sudden you are a regular. One thing I like about the main tent area of the blue crew is that you can just bring your own food/beverages as a way of contributing. Think of it as a really big pot luck dinner.
We actually worked out something with Amy on Sunday. We were going to bake a whole bunch of her famous cookiecakes but now that Ryan opened his sweet piehole...

Old 09-15-2010   #60
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I've never known the Blue Crew to expect travelers to bring food. That's much to difficult, esp when some come to spend Sat night and have no place to store perishables. Even it you leave in the middle of the night in order to get to the tailgate bright and early, noone wants to stop by and waste travel time shopping at Walmart, or having to look up where some 24 hr supermarket is located. It's also very TIRING to drag a cooler all the way over from yellow, purple, red, or the far corners of orange, or any of the lots really. Man, that's a long haul and personally, I would not do it. That's why all of us bring enough for our families, and extra for anyone else. We've NEVER, not once that I remember, ran out of food.

I apologize to anyone who has felt uncomfortable coming to our tailgate to eat. I guess I've become so laid back, and the BC has so much of that family type atmosphere, that I just expect all our Texan family to do like my kids do at home. They just come in and get after it, no questions ask!! If you do feel uncomfortable, just find someone you know and we'll take care of the rest. If it makes you feel better to bring something then that's ok too. We'll find ya a spot at one of the grills and you can just go to town cooking. Heck, we might recruit ya!! Just come to have fun and enjoy the tailgating atmosphere. That's what's important.

As for the "sub" groups, they are part of the Blue Crew also, and I've never known any of them not to share. NITRO! Next time find me and I'll introduce you to Katie, aka jjizebell (sp) on this board, and if she's got "crack" she'll take care of ya! lol Her "crack weiners" are AWESOME!! In fact, I think you've already met her.

Katie (glasshalffull) hit the nail on the head. Our tailgate is like one HUGE pot luck dinner. Just bring what ya want and put it on the table. Trust me, it will be eaten!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read