Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-13-2010   #11
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tailgate question re $ for food

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
I'm glad you brought this up. I'm coming to the cowboys game. Bringing me my brother and 2 friends. How much should I bring and who should I give my money to? I've always felt welcome when I've been in the past. (shetexan I hung around and waited to say hi, but I had a kid and a long road trip home and thanks for the food/candy/conversation Joe).

I really just look forward to hanging out with some of the people on the board but I feel awkward not giving someone something. I don't know the groups (hell I don't know anyone's real name other than Joe and Ted) well enough to know who is where but I'd love to avoid the confusion. Does bringing money to one group mean that I eat there or what? I don't wanna sound rude, but I'd rather sound rude here and get straightened out than saying nothing and having everyone think I'm rude in person.

Any advice would be welcome.

Mike
If I understand Ryan correctly, (and is fairly typical of Blue Crew as a whole) I don't think he is asking for money from visitors, but those that actually share his spot.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read