Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2010   #21
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew The Horse (KILLING FIELDS) Tailgate

And yet, no one can tell me what I did to be a "handfull" or two!!!
Old 09-09-2010   #22
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
And yet, no one can tell me what I did to be a "handfull" or two!!!
No! no! no! I meant you had two hand fulls at treasures!

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010   #23
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
No! no! no! I meant you had two hand fulls at treasures!
And I am sure she had handfuls of you
Old 09-09-2010   #24
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
And I am sure she had handfuls of you
TB wishes he had enough to fill a hand !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010   #25
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Attention please? Myself and a good friend will be crashing the Blue Crew tailgate @ at the game this Sunday. We might be hungry and thirsty.You are on notice!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.

Last edited by drs23; 09-09-2010 at 08:43 PM.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010   #26
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Come on and if you got a special drink you need to bring it
Old 09-09-2010   #27
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 126281 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Attention please? Myself and a good friend will be crashing the Blue Crew tailgait @ at the game this Sunday. We might be hungry and thirsty.You are on notice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Come on and if you want a good drink you need to bring it
Fify!

Brain Cushing
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010   #28
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Rosswurst!!!!!
Old 09-09-2010   #29
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 126281 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Rosswurst!!!!!
What?
Brain Cushing
Old 09-10-2010   #30
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Whats every body bringing? No one has really talked about food, other than the bacon smokies. I'm thinking I will try and beat the heat and bring in homade breakfast tacos.

Old 09-10-2010   #31
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
What?
German for horse sausage!
Old 09-10-2010   #32
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
German for horse sausage!
Brain Cushing
Old 09-10-2010   #33
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Sauerbraten???

Old 09-10-2010   #34
drs23 
Veteran

Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

What's the best option for parking Sunday since I don't have a pass. JB mentioned something about parking in some hotel lot. I see they have 4 park-n-ride locations but none are really convenient (coming in on I10). Not being familiar with downtown really isn't helpful at all either.

The metro website shows a park-n-ride lot west of Baytown but the destionation says Business District. I have no idea where we'd end up.

Suggestions?

Thanks

Old 09-10-2010   #35
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
What's the best option for parking Sunday since I don't have a pass. JB mentioned something about parking in some hotel lot. I see they have 4 park-n-ride locations but none are really convenient (coming in on I10). Not being familiar with downtown really isn't helpful at all either.

The metro website shows a park-n-ride lot west of Baytown but the destionation says Business District. I have no idea where we'd end up.

Suggestions?

Thanks
The Hotel right in front of the platinum lot,I think it's called crown plaza it's where I park, the hotel is at the NW corner of 610 and krby and they charge 20 dollars. Get there early and Looking forward to tailgating with some Nederland folks, I used to live on Ave H.

Old 09-10-2010   #36
drs23 
Veteran

Quote:
The Hotel right in front of the platinum lot,I think it's called crown plaza it's where I park, the hotel is at the NW corner of 610 and krby and they charge 20 dollars. Get there early and Looking forward to tailgating with some Nederland folks, I used to live on Ave H.
Cool. I think that's what JB had mentioned. We're planning on being there between 8 & 9. Is that too late to get a good parking place? Kinda depends on how long Saturday night lasts.

Old 09-10-2010   #37
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
Cool. I think that's what JB had mentioned. We're planning on being there between 8 & 9. Is that too late to get a good parking place? Kinda depends on how long Saturday night lasts.
I usually get there between 7:30 and 8:30 with no problem, I don't know around 9 people are starting to pour in, and I never wait long enough to test the parking lot.

Old 09-10-2010   #38
drs23 
Veteran

Quote:
I usually get there between 7:30 and 8:30 with no problem, I don't know around 9 people are starting to pour in, and I never wait long enough to test the parking lot.
Thanks for the info. Might need to step it up a little then. Crowne Plaza's listed address is 1700 Smith St. but Google shows it to be on Kirby, looks like a couple of blocks to Reliant. Is that the right place?

Old 09-10-2010   #39
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Thanks for the info. Might need to step it up a little then. Crowne Plaza's listed address is 1700 Smith St. but Google shows it to be on Kirby, looks like a couple of blocks to Reliant. Is that the right place?
It is at the corner of 610& Kirby. Right across the street from the Platinum lot.
Brain Cushing
Old 09-10-2010   #40
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

For Drs:

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read