Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-22-2005   #21
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
Peek may never be more than a situational pass rusher. Saturday's game didn't help him much imo. The coaches really like Anderson and he may end up the long term starter (one of these days...perhaps not now) at ROLB if Peek can't find a way to contain the edge while giving us some pass rushing ability. This is a critical year for Peek. I don't think he has shown too well so far.
I have to agree with Vinny here ....

Peek looks best when its an obvious passing situation , problem is every play isnt 3rd and long .... He has to learn to contain the outside on running plays which he has not shown he can do . In coverage he looks totally lost .

I like Anderson myself but im not ready to pencil him in as the starter just yet . At this point their options at the position are rather limited ... Unless they move Wong back outside (but who takes his spot inside ?)
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005   #22
SESupergenius

SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
This is a critical year for Peek. I don't think he has shown too well so far.
That's funny. You were flaming me the other day for providing my take on Buchanon, now all of the sudden your doing the same thing with Peek. :

Vinny
pot stirrer

I'm not much of a homer, but rant on. I'm glad you can project how he will play based on a few moments in the pre-season, but you are just that special.
http://www.houstontexans.com/fan_zon...d.php?p=149755

Last edited by SESupergenius; 08-22-2005 at 06:42 PM.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read