Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2010   #61
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bulk Jersey Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element1337 View Post
Everything is accounted for, just waiting for them all to arrive.
Your PM is full.

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010   #62
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 50323 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

gimmie
gimmie
gimmie
gimmie
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010   #63
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010   #64
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Should we be worried yet? lol
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010   #65
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Should we be worried yet? lol
Just talked to the moderators. Turns out this is a scam and element's been doing this on other teams message boards too. Pocketed over $500 from us and over $1,000 from the titans' board. At least I only ordered two jerseys and not more.

totally kidding guys, I'm just getting antsy too. At least I hope I'm kidding... what's the good word? can't wait to get my andre and mario jersey's signed and framed yo!

Old 09-08-2010   #66
Blake
MMQB

Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Just talked to the moderators. Turns out this is a scam and element's been doing this on other teams message boards too. Pocketed over $500 from us and over $1,000 from the titans' board. At least I only ordered two jerseys and not more.

totally kidding guys, I'm just getting antsy too. At least I hope I'm kidding... what's the good word? can't wait to get my andre and mario jersey's signed and framed yo!

lol that was a good one. Had me for a second there!
Old 09-08-2010   #67
Element1337
Veteran

Rep Power: 67 Element1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I was about to go crazy in anger lol.

Here's the second package http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInt...abelInquiry.do

They sent it some weird way. I've been emailing them and here's what I got:

"friend..I think you will receive it within this few days as I just call our shipping company and they said they will deliver the package to you asap,sorry for the delay,if you still haven't received it next few days,just email me back and will give you a reply about what is going on then,sorry for the delay and all of those trouble we made to you,pls trust me,you can get what you paid for
thank you very much!let me know if you have any other questions"

and for confirmation, like I said, I have one package.

http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInt...abelInquiry.do

I'll keep you updated.
Element1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010   #68
Blake
MMQB

Quote:

Here's the second package http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInt...abelInquiry.do

They sent it some weird way. I've been emailing them and here's what I got:

"friend..I think you will receive it within this few days as I just call our shipping company and they said they will deliver the package to you asap,sorry for the delay,if you still haven't received it next few days,just email me back and will give you a reply about what is going on then,sorry for the delay and all of those trouble we made to you,pls trust me,you can get what you paid for
thank you very much!let me know if you have any other questions"

and for confirmation, like I said, I have one package.

http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInt...abelInquiry.do

I'll keep you updated.
Thanks for the update but the links do not work. They just pull up the usps site. No tracking number, location, or status...
Old 09-08-2010   #69
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Thanks for the update! :phew!!!:
Old 09-08-2010   #70
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 145735 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Ole Miss - I may have to hurt you for that!

Element - please keep us updated on projected arrival date of the second lot.
Old 09-08-2010   #71
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 83665 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

You guys are waaaaaayyyyyyyyy more trusting than me. I would never give someone money up front for something like this. Did anyone get there jersey yet? Someone who was in the first box that was already delivered?
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010   #72
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 50323 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:
..."friend..I think you will receive it within this few days as I just call our shipping company and they said they will deliver the package to you asap,sorry for the delay,if you still haven't received it next few days,just email me back and will give you a reply about what is going on then,sorry for the delay and all of those trouble we made to you,pls trust me,you can get what you paid for
thank you very much!let me know if you have any other questions"....
Friend, I have a large amount of money in the bank but I cannot transfer it into an American bank account. So if you'll send me a check of $1000 to cover the transaction fees....

(just messin)
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010   #73
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't think anyone needs to be too concerned. I have a bill of sale with a copy of his drivers license in my office. Just one of those shipping SNAFUs.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010   #74
Blake
MMQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo783 View Post
I don't think anyone needs to be too concerned. I have a bill of sale with a copy of his drivers license in my office. Just one of those shipping SNAFUs.
Do you have his phone number so I can call him?
Old 09-09-2010   #75
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Dude has been up front and honest with us so be patient
Old 09-09-2010   #76
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Dude has been up front and honest with us so be patient
Last time I ordered jerseys from china the first half came in quick and the second half took a little while a least a week more.

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010   #77
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
Last time I ordered jerseys from china the first half came in quick and the second half took a little while a least a week more.
That's because they're still terrified of Jack Bauer. Slows things down sometimes.
Old 09-09-2010   #78
TheGoaT
Rookie

Maybe they are checking them for lead.
Old 09-09-2010   #79
Element1337
Veteran

Rep Power: 67 Element1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respected

ee396232863cn ee396232850cn

There are the tracking #'s. It didn't transfer over when I pasted the URL's, just type those into the USPS's website.
Old 09-09-2010   #80
Element1337
Veteran

Super Mario, PM sent. I believe you're the only person I have all the jerseys for?

Please let me know if I already have all of yours. I don't believe I do yet, but I do have all of Super Mario's.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read