Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 09-07-2010   #221
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5496 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The more the merrier!

QB-Matt Ryan
RB-Michael Turner
RB-Frank Gore
RB-Jonathan Stewart
WR-Brandon Marshal
WR-Anquon Bolden
TE-Tony Gonzales
K-Mason Crosby
D/STVIkings

RB-Thomas Jones
RB-CJ Spiller
WR-Josh Cribbs
WR-Santonio Holmes
QB-Ben ROthlesburger
49ers D/ST
Old 09-07-2010   #222
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm set and ready to whoop some Thunderbulls butt!!

Texas T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010   #223
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 13416 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

I'm going into week 1 against mighty oz with this lineup:

QB-Joe Flacco
WR-Randy Moss
WR-Miles Austin
WR-Marques Colston
RB-Frank Gore
RB-Joseph Addai
TE-Dustin Keller
W/T-Wes Welker
W/R-Jerome Harrison
K-Neil Rackers
DEF-New York Giants

Yahoo says i'm the 10 point favorite but we'll just have to wait and see. I'm ready to defend last year's championship and looking for a repeat.
Old 09-12-2010   #224
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Damn Kevin Kolb and his concussion...I think I'm sufficiently wooped this week...

Old 09-13-2010   #225
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79098 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected

It was nice of:

Aaron Rogers
DeSean Jackson
DeAngelo Williams

to all suck
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010   #226
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Rep Power: 13416 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected

I have a 4 point lead heading into tonight. I have Flacco and Dustin Keller still unplayed and mighty oz has Ryan Mathews and Nate Kaeding.

It's not looking good for me but i hope i can hang on.
Old 09-14-2010   #227
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 23884 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

/\ dang it - you got me by less than 7. Both of last two underperformed... seems yours did as well.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010   #228
Texas T
Hall of Fame

I'm glad I got that whoopin' out of the way...stupid concussions...
Old 09-14-2010   #229
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 23884 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Anyone else have issues with Yahoo? I can view the overall league page, but I click on my team and it's blank except for all the advertisements around the edge.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010   #230
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 32275 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
Anyone else have issues with Yahoo? I can view the overall league page, but I click on my team and it's blank except for all the advertisements around the edge.
I noticed earlier it is taking much longer than normal to load. Patience...
Old 09-15-2010   #231
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
I'm set and ready to whoop some Thunderbulls butt!!

*Insert "The Price is Right" losing horn here*

j/k

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010   #232
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
*Insert "The Price is Right" losing horn here*

j/k
You can't knock a guy for being positive!!
Old 09-16-2010   #233
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
You can't knock a guy for being positive!!

No doubt!

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010   #234
Ryan
THIS YEAR

up to 2-0 and took the 1st place lead! Defending my title is gonna be a difficult task
Old 09-21-2010   #235
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 6268 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

BROKE 200 POINTS THIS WEEK!!

That's only the beginning lol

Sent from my DROIDX
Old 09-27-2010   #236
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Super Mario needed 6 points from Brandon Jackson and Jermichael Finley to beat me and so far he got 29, so i will go down with my first loss. Hopefully the last one for a while!
Old 09-28-2010   #237
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Still looking for that elusive first win.
This is the only league (of 5) with no W...
Old 09-29-2010   #238
Ryan
THIS YEAR

My leagues are going incredibly well so far this year. Usualy when i have 5 leagues i have one or two that quickly go to the dogs and suck, but i'm 2-1 in 3 of the leagues this year, and 3-0 in the other 2.

Probably no surprise that 4 out of the 5 leagues i got Arian Foster on the waiver wire.
Old 10-11-2010   #239
Ryan
THIS YEAR

To the 3 people that picked pms warriors to win, i say HA!

I think this will put me up to 1st, but i'm not too sure.
Old 10-13-2010   #240
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
To the 3 people that picked pms warriors to win, i say HA!

I think this will put me up to 1st, but i'm not too sure.
Not me on this one-but I'd take anyone that plays me...I feel like the Bills of our league...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read