Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-07-2010   #121
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1365 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas area Texans fans (Gameday Hangout thread)

I know the season hasn't started, but I thought I would bump this up for new members who are displaced like in Cowbitches town. Where's the place to be this year that will host us Texans folk?

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010   #122
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1365 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Bump. Game time is 6 days away. Where we getting together boys?

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Old 09-06-2010   #123
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
Bump. Game time is 6 days away. Where we getting together boys?
I actually have Rangers/Yankees tickets for this Sunday. Probably need to do the annual none of us live within 30 minutes of each other,location check to help figure out a place.
Old 09-07-2010   #124
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Texaninlild

Mansfield Southie check

I am a Christian

Philippians 4:13
Texaninlild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010   #125
grinch1134
Veteran

Rep Power: 1114 grinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be at the game, so I'm out. See you all for the Washington game.
grinch1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010   #126
wagonhed
Team Gruden

Rep Power: 1893 wagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm still in Denton. I'll try to check the board again before Sunday morning to see if we are gonna meet somewhere.

If yall wanna pick somewhere last minute, give me a call at 512-961-2716 and let me know please!
wagonhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010   #127
wagonhed
Team Gruden

Rep Power: 1893 wagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respected

last call...
Old 09-15-2010   #128
grinch1134
Veteran

Rep Power: 1114 grinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm down this week, so let's plan something. I'll have my little one with me. 3 o'clock game.
Old 09-16-2010   #129
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinch1134 View Post
I'm down this week, so let's plan something. I'll have my little one with me. 3 o'clock game.
I hace a busy weekend, but with the game being later it might free me up to head somewhere.
Old 09-17-2010   #130
wagonhed
Team Gruden

I can't do it this weekend. I'm actually going to miss the first 30 mins of the game or so already.

We should definitely meet up next week for the Cowboys game though. We gotta!

I was at the bar here in Denton last Sunday and someone told me about some place in Dallas that has a crowd of Texans... I don't remember but maybe he said something like "RT bar"? I could be totally off with that name.
Old 09-18-2010   #131
grinch1134
Veteran

I'm going here:

Buffalo Wild Wings
BEDFORD (#0197)
1933 Airport Freeway
Bedford, TX 76021-5732
Phone: 817-283-9464

No use going all the way out to Grapevine.
Old 09-19-2010   #132
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Dang, I hope I'm not replying too late.

I want to meet up grinch1134, but that's too far out for me. What's the middle of Plano/Frisco area and Bedford area?

I came out once to see the Texans/Cardinals play last season, but I forgot where that place was.

E-mail me if I haven't responded on the board before/after 1pm.

Last edited by Texans34Life; 09-19-2010 at 10:35 AM.
Old 09-19-2010   #133
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

If anyone wants to join us, we will be at BW3 in Grapevine.

Phone: 817-481-9464
1525 William D. Tate
Grapevine, TX 76051-3965

Old 09-19-2010   #134
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 167815 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Watch out for homicidal Cowboy fans!!!!!!
Old 09-19-2010   #135
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope you guys have the best day of work ever..until next week.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #136
ArlingtonTexan

Okay guys every bar in DFW will have the game next week.... Is there a preference as to where we go or will we represent in our little corners of the Metroplex?
Old 09-19-2010   #137
grinch1134
Veteran

I say we all get together. I can travel.

home fort worth
Old 09-23-2010   #138
grinch1134
Veteran

Anyone have a bar to suggest? I think we have people from Denton, Fort Worth, Arlington and Frisco interested, so somewhere in the middle works.
Old 09-25-2010   #139
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

So guys, where are we meeting up? wagonhed, what was the place that was filled with Texans fans?

Since I can't afford the crazy ass prices for tickets tomorrow, I want to go somewhere nice, spend a little $, watch the game and rag on some Cowgirls fans!

Old 09-25-2010   #140
grinch1134
Veteran

My vote, since no one else has, is the Tilted Kilt Sports Bar.

It is next to the Buffalo Wild Wings we were at last game.

1041 W. STATE HIGHWAY 114
Grapevine, TX, 76051
817-865-6350 phone

I'm willing to go anywhere else if someone has a suggestion.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read