Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 09-04-2010   #41
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 90089 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nfl.com league

I will be playing "The Deth Album" by Dethklok on repeat.
Old 09-05-2010   #42
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 10404 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

20 mind till draft...anyone coming?

Sent from my DROIDX
Old 09-05-2010   #43
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 123205 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisG View Post
20 mind till draft...anyone coming?

Sent from my DROIDX
I'm there!
Brain Cushing
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010   #44
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Well...that didn't work too well.
I ended up with four QB's, no bench receivers and two guys on the PUP or IR...good thing for waivers.
Texas T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010   #45
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 123205 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
I ended up with four QB's, no bench receivers and two guys on the PUP or IR...good thing for waivers.
And trades
Brain Cushing
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010   #46
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 10404 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
If ur interested in trades send sum my way ill look em over

Sent from my DROIDX
Old 09-05-2010   #47
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Rep Power: 760 TheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respected

Epic fail, I forgot the draft.

QB-Drew Brees, Vince Young
RB- CJ Spiller, Ryan Mattews, Ladianian Tomlinson, Felix Jones, Kareem Huggins
WR-Dwayne Bowe,Brandon Marshall, Wes Welker,Devin Hester, Austin Collie
TE-Visanthe Shiancoe

DEF-Jets
K-David Akers

Open to trades.
TheBigpaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010   #48
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 90089 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigpaki View Post
Epic fail, I forgot the draft.

QB-Drew Brees, Vince Young
RB- CJ Spiller, Ryan Mattews, Ladianian Tomlinson, Felix Jones, Kareem Huggins
WR-Dwayne Bowe,Brandon Marshall, Wes Welker,Devin Hester, Austin Collie
TE-Visanthe Shiancoe

DEF-Jets
K-David Akers

Open to trades.
I'll give you Tebow for Brees!
Old 09-05-2010   #49
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Here's what I've got left (I already dropped my IR players and a couple of QBs)

QB-Ryan, Rothlesburger
RB-Greene, Wells, Taylor, Portis
WR-Johnson, Moss (yeah I'm Short one)
TE-Davis
K-Hartley
Def-Steelers

off waivers-Henderson, Crayton, Avant, Heap

I have a feeling it will be a long season...
Old 09-05-2010   #50
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Rep Power: 760 TheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I'll give you Tebow for Brees!
Only if you can sweeten the deal with Kris Brown.
TheBigpaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010   #51
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

im open to trading one of my qbs (rivers,peyton) for an elite wr
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010   #52
Texas T
Hall of Fame

So...going with the autopicking did not work so well...hopefully I figure out a way to make it work.
Old 10-10-2010   #53
b0ng
Ooops

I HAVE A RECEIVER FOR SALE FOR A RB. COME GET YOUR ELITE WIDEOUT HERE:

R. Wayne
R. Moss
H. Ward
S. Holmes
M. Williams

Looking for a runningback goddamnit.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read