Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 08-19-2010   #1
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default TexansTalk Survivor Pick 'em League! JOIN NOW!

Hey all, I know there are a lot of fantasy league invites going out around here, so I thought we could mix it up a bit and have a game type that everyone can join. There is no limit to how many people can join, so everyone who has a Yahoo account should join this group! If you don't have a Yahoo account, make one! Prove your football prowess around this board by winning it all!

It's easy to play, all you have to do is pick one team that will win its matchup each week. No spreads are used, only total points, the catch is that you can't pick the same team twice throughout the year. This league is single elimination, which means one wrong pick and you are out.

The winner or winners - if people survive the whole season - will have bragging rights over the next year. Feel free to amend your signature and give yourself a virtual trophy if you win it all!

How to sign up:
Quote:
You have been invited to join Chris's Private Group in Yahoo! Sports Survival Football.

In order to join the group, just go to Survival Football, and click the "Join a Group" button. From there, enter the following information...

Group ID#: 10386
Password: texanstalk
- Please do not invite non-board members to this league, I want to keep it in-house only.
Old 08-19-2010   #2
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 32275 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TexansTalk Survivor Pick 'em League! JOIN NOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Hey all, I know there are a lot of fantasy league invites going out around here, so I thought we could mix it up a bit and have a game type that everyone can join. There is no limit to how many people can join, so everyone who has a Yahoo account should join this group! If you don't have a Yahoo account, make one! Prove your football prowess around this board by winning it all!

It's easy to play, all you have to do is pick one team that will win its matchup each week. No spreads are used, only total points, the catch is that you can't pick the same team twice throughout the year. This league is single elimination, which means one wrong pick and you are out.

The winner or winners - if people survive the whole season - will have bragging rights over the next year. Feel free to amend your signature and give yourself a virtual trophy if you win it all!

How to sign up:

- Please do not invite non-board members to this league, I want to keep it in-house only.
I'm in!
Old 08-20-2010   #3
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Need more people for this!
Old 08-20-2010   #4
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 110127 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in. DISCLAIMER: My wife is with me in this and her apparent lack of survival instincts made for a very short stay last year. I have a plan this year. Are sexual favor bet's between husband and wife in style these days?
Old 08-20-2010   #5
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in!
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010   #6
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I'm in. DISCLAIMER: My wife is with me in this and her apparent lack of survival instincts made for a very short stay last year. I have a plan this year. Are sexual favor bet's between husband and wife in style these days?
I'm sure it can be if it's something unusual. Just make sure you're not betting too much on your end or you might regret it.
Old 08-20-2010   #7
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 110127 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm sure it can be if it's something unusual. Just make sure you're not betting too much on your end or you might regret it.
No regretting on this end. I'm getting her to pick every week in hopes she screws it up soon! (so to speak)
Old 08-20-2010   #8
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
No regretting on this end. I did say we are married, right? I'm getting her to pick every week in hopes she screws it up soon! (so to speak)
Old 08-20-2010   #9
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
No regretting on this end. I'm getting her to pick every week in hopes she screws it up soon! (so to speak)
lol, tell her to pick Texans opponents each week, so if the team wins, you win too!
Old 08-22-2010   #10
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Bumpity bump
Old 08-25-2010   #11
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

We have 10 teams so far, but we need you to join too! Yes YOU! Join now or forever be labeled a coward!
Old 08-25-2010   #12
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33817 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

The login info is not working for me.
Old 08-26-2010   #13
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
The login info is not working for me.
I'm not sure why you can't. I just tried it again and it told me I was already in the group. Make sure you are logged into Yahoo before signing up, and try copy/paste the info from my sig.

Did anyone else have issues signing up?
Old 08-26-2010   #14
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 32275 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm not sure why you can't. I just tried it again and it told me I was already in the group. Make sure you are logged into Yahoo before signing up, and try copy/paste the info from my sig.

No problems for me
Old 08-26-2010   #15
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33817 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I am in now I was looking at the wrong screen for normal fantsy football but it is not. Sorry.
Old 08-26-2010   #16
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
I am in now I was looking at the wrong screen for normal fantsy football but it is not. Sorry.
Cool. We got about 15 people now, but we need more!

If we don't get 25 people by the start of the season, I will drop a cat in a trash can! Please, think of the kittens!

Old 08-29-2010   #17
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

I thought we had more survivalists on this board...
Old 08-29-2010   #18
gary
Hall of Fame

Hey, you might want to try sending a PM to a few posters and ask them to join. It is just an idea which has worked for me in the past.
Old 08-29-2010   #19
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 6268 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

just signed up...hopefully i will remember every week
Old 08-29-2010   #20
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisG View Post
just signed up...hopefully i will remember every week
Did you request an e-mail reminder one or two days before?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read