Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-2010   #61
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Blue Crew Tailgate 8/28 vs Cryboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekLee1 View Post
I think I'm gonna wear battle red tomorrow. The white and blu are just too damn close to cowgirl colors for me.
I only ***** when people don't wear white on liberty white day and red on battle red day

(anyone who gives me some bs about being poor you can wear a t-shirt, check out a Penn State white out and tell me that's not awesome)
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010   #62
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Tailgate 8/28 vs Cryboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekLee1 View Post
I think I'm gonna wear battle red tomorrow. The white and blu are just too damn close to cowgirl colors for me.
I totally agree!! Same on meatball day also. I'm thinking about wearing a red tee under my blue Texan baseball jersey. I always try to spiff the blue up with a touch of red. A woman's thing I guess.

I guess my nooner clock is already working. Been up since 0330 thinking about getting this show on the road! Took the dog out about 7 and got a HOT taste of what this day is gonna be like. Threw some ice packs in the freezer for good measure!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010   #63
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 145735 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I totally agree!! Same on meatball day also. I'm thinking about wearing a red tee under my blue Texan baseball jersey. I always try to spiff the blue up with a touch of red. A woman's thing I guess.

I guess my nooner clock is already working. Been up since 0330 thinking about getting this show on the road! Took the dog out about 7 and got a HOT taste of what this day is gonna be like. Threw some ice packs in the freezer for good measure!
Nooner clock? Hope no young men are visiting!
Old 08-28-2010   #64
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Nooner clock? Hope no young men are visiting!
Maybe OLD, definitely not young!! J/K!! Guess I'm just getting my MIND set for getting up early for those noon games. 0700 comes mighty early!!
Old 08-28-2010   #65
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

It's gameday papacitos at 1 tailgate by 2
Old 08-28-2010   #66
gwallaia

Rep Power: 82734 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
I only ***** when people don't wear white on liberty white day and red on battle red day

(anyone who gives me some bs about being poor you can wear a t-shirt, check out a Penn State white out and tell me that's not awesome)
I wear the correct colors for each game but I refuse to call it Liberty White, Steel Blue or Battle Red.

To me, its White, Blue and Red.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010   #67
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

If you have a big fan, bring it - Katie's bringing a generator.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010   #68
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
If you have a big fan, bring it - Katie's bringing a generator.
or some lights for after the game would be good too.
Old 08-28-2010   #69
SheTexan
Site Contributor

OMG crew!! It's HOT out there. Just got back from last minute shopping and it about made me sick. Come prepared!!
Old 08-28-2010   #70
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Blue Crew Tailgate 8/28 vs Cryboys

Packing the car now, running late as usual
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read