Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2010   #41
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Tailgate 8/28 vs Cryboys

C 5 is right behind me
Old 08-26-2010   #42
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 59405 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
C 5 is right behind me
Dude! What's for dinner?
Old 08-26-2010   #43
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

fajits carnits and piniata candy
Old 08-27-2010   #44
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

To all you BC'ers.... Wishing you a great day tomorrow and may ya'll start off the season with a bang !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010   #45
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks Hobie!! It's still preseason though, and I just want out boys to get through this game without anymore injuries! Cowboys or not, this game don't mean squat.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010   #46
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Can one of you wonderful blue crew types post the pretty picture of where the Blue crew tailgate is located??

I forgot where to go.

or I want to give it to a friend.

One of the two.
Old 08-27-2010   #47
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

[/IMG]

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010   #48
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Blue Crew Tailgate 8/28 vs Cryboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Can one of you wonderful blue crew types post the pretty picture of where the Blue crew tailgate is located??

I forgot where to go.

or I want to give it to a friend.

One of the two.
Hmmmmmm.... Have you been drinking?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010   #49
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Thanks and back at the Yellow Dwellers and the rest of the lots, I did not forget you orange lot in a pot. May we all take this tailgate Party well into the new year
Old 08-27-2010   #50
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 926 nflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks Joe, we will. We will also make a point to visit you kids this year too.

Old 08-27-2010   #51
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 59405 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Is everyone wearing Steel Blue tomorrow night?
Old 08-27-2010   #52
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

Yes - every home game is blue except liberty white and battle red.

Steaks are soaking, taters are baked and punch is made!

Now to relax then catch some zzz's.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-27-2010   #53
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Yes - every home game is blue except liberty white and battle red.

Steaks are soaking, taters are baked and punch is made!

Now to relax then catch some zzz's.
Are you close to Blue Crew?
Old 08-27-2010   #54
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Are you close to Blue Crew?
I'm part of the Blue Crew
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-27-2010   #55
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow!
Old 08-27-2010   #56
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yankee camps out right next to me JB!

Chicken marinating and in frige, cowboy burgers ready. Boxes sorta packed (sure I'll forget something) Not sure about canopy and table, depends on which car/truck we bring. Drinks chillin in frige! All I gotta do tomorrow is bake brownies, maybe a cake, and load up. Plan to be on the lot at 1400 with or without my kids. Depends on them!
Old 08-27-2010   #57
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Yankee camps out right next to me JB!

Chicken marinating and in frige, cowboy burgers ready. Boxes sorta packed (sure I'll forget something) Not sure about canopy and table, depends on which car/truck we bring. Drinks chillin in frige! All I gotta do tomorrow is bake brownies, maybe a cake, and load up. Plan to be on the lot at 1400 with or without my kids. Depends on them!
Is there anything I can bring to the party Gma?
Old 08-27-2010   #58
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Is there anything I can bring to the party Gma?
Just your favorite flavor of booze JB. I don't drink much and rarely bring much beer. Don't know how much the other members of the crew will have. Ask Bill, he always knows about booze!!!
Old 08-27-2010   #59
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Just your favorite flavor of booze JB. I don't drink much and rarely bring much beer. Don't know how much the other members of the crew will have. Ask Bill, he always knows about booze!!!
I'm not a boozer! But, I will certainly help in any way I can!
Old 08-27-2010   #60
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1687 DerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respected

I think I'm gonna wear battle red tomorrow. The white and blu are just too damn close to cowgirl colors for me.
DerekLee1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read