Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-04-2010   #61
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: facebook posts by Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOUFan View Post
Anyone catch, the Houston Texans & Anna-Megan's posts on Trindon Holliday's workout bike this morning on Facebook? I really don't know how to post pics and couldn't get the link to work correctly so...if someone would be able to share that picwith everyone on here... it is hilarious.
Here ya go...

Old 08-04-2010   #62
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 77871 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for posting that JB. That's funny.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010   #63
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 64465 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Here ya go...

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010   #64
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2678 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't know if you guys are aware of this yet but our new blog is on facebook. "Like" us if you get a chance!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Texans...37140396312677

http://www.texansbullblog.com

Thanks, just trying to get the word out there. We're working hard to get things streamlined. Let me know if you have any suggestions.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010   #65
False Start
On # 69

Rep Power: 64465 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrett View Post
I don't know if you guys are aware of this yet but our new blog is on facebook. "Like" us if you get a chance!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Texans...37140396312677

http://www.texansbullblog.com

Thanks, just trying to get the word out there. We're working hard to get things streamlined. Let me know if you have any suggestions.
I liked it. God stuff on there.

Old 08-08-2010   #66
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 89729 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Brian Cushing I thought I was good smack talker on the field then I watched John Randle and realized I got a lot of work to do
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010   #67
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 89729 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ben Tate Thanks to everyone for your prayers and wishing me well!!! i didnt break my ankle i can tell you that but thanks to everyone
I need to see now, what exactly
Old 08-15-2010   #68
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Damnit, you beat me again!

Interesting, real interesting, not broken... ?
Old 08-15-2010   #69
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
wow...hmm.

I dont like this. Every time there has been some "mystery" surrounding an injury.. it has turned out to be really bad for us. Either the guy never played again, or never played the same again.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010   #70
Wolf
100% Texan

Ben Tate Not a lot I can do for a birthday when I got this bad ankle I'm dragging around!
Old 08-27-2010   #71
Wolf
100% Texan

ben posted this
Quote:
Wanna see the x-ray on my leg??

then this

Quote:
Here it is...

Old 08-27-2010   #72
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
Who's wearing there 56 jerseys to reliant tomorrow?!
Brians
Old 08-27-2010   #73
Wolf
100% Texan

Cushlash profile picture now

from this

Old 08-27-2010   #74
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I sure wanted to be on Cushings FF team, but, my pc skills are definitely lacking and I didn't know how to post some of the stuff he wanted. Would have been a BLAST!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010   #75
False Start
On # 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I sure wanted to be on Cushings FF team, but, my pc skills are definitely lacking and I didn't know how to post some of the stuff he wanted. Would have been a BLAST!!
Yeah, I tried to get in on that, but no dice.

Old 08-30-2010   #76
Wolf
100% Texan

Old 09-12-2010   #77
J_R
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2074 J_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respected

Connor Barwin on Twitter:

First let give a huge congrats to all my teammates, coaches, and the fans for a huge win today and starting the season of 1-0!!!

I love all my teammates...appreciate all the love. It really means a lot.

Thanks to every one for all the messages on twitter and facebook...I really appreciate it and I can promise you all I be back even stronger!
J_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010   #78
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202592 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonSportsFan09 View Post
Connor Barwin on Twitter:

First let give a huge congrats to all my teammates, coaches, and the fans for a huge win today and starting the season of 1-0!!!

I love all my teammates...appreciate all the love. It really means a lot.

Thanks to every one for all the messages on twitter and facebook...I really appreciate it and I can promise you all I be back even stronger!
Dammit.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010   #79
Wolf
100% Texan

DeFranco's Gym COMING SOON: Video of Brian Cushing performing a 60" hurdle jump (at a bodyweight of 261!!) 3 1/2 weeks until the beast is unleashed...

here is the video
Old 09-17-2010   #80
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Tate
Cast off and now the real rehab starts!!

weeh!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read