Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 08-24-2010   #81
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantsy Football League

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
I still think Brett will make the best of what he has.
I'm sure-he is Brett Farve of course!
Texas T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010   #82
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39337 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
I'm sure-he is Brett Farve of course!
His ankle problem worries me more than his wideouts getting hurt.
Old 08-24-2010   #83
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

The Texas Gladiators roster looks like this

QB Aaron Rodgers, Chad Henne

RB DeAngelo Williams, Joseph Addai, Jahvid Best, Chester Taylor

WR Calvin Johnson, Anquan Boldin, Wes Welker,Malcom Floyd, Hakeem Nicks

TE Visanthe Shiancoe, Dustin Keller

K Robbie Gould

D/ST Cowboys, Patriots

I smell victories LOL
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010   #84
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 55787 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
The Texas Gladiators roster looks like this

QB Aaron Rodgers, Chad Henne

RB DeAngelo Williams, Joseph Addai, Jahvid Best, Chester Taylor

WR Calvin Johnson, Anquan Boldin, Wes Welker,Malcom Floyd, Hakeem Nicks

TE Visanthe Shiancoe, Dustin Keller

K Robbie Gould

D/ST Cowboys, Patriots

I smell victories LOL
lol. You are reall strong with Rodgers and I think that Shiancoe will have a big year. But you need to hope that Williams and Best stay healthy. Will Welker return to form? Will CJ survive the year?

You gotta pretty good team there, but I'm a gonna whoop ya!
Old 08-24-2010   #85
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39337 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

I just hope one of my QB's stays healthy.
Old 08-25-2010   #86
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 128249 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

I took a flyer on Stafford to be a sleeper for me.

Heck, I need all the help I can get on 2 of my 3 teams. Hoping I have a better draft in Grams league.
Old 08-25-2010   #87
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post

Heck, I need all the help I can get on 2 of my 3 teams. Hoping I have a better draft in Grams league.
Do you do predraft rankings?
I noticed that you weren't at this one or at Ryans...just curious...
Old 08-25-2010   #88
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:

Just list your team.
Old 08-25-2010   #89
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 128249 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
Do you do predraft rankings?
I noticed that you weren't at this one or at Ryans...just curious...
Yes, I had to do the pre-draft rankings. I was at the river this past weekend and home cpu crashed during Ryans. I'm in Grams' league too, going to try to do that one live.

Quote:
Just list your team.
Okay, okay

QB - Eli Manning
QB - Matt Stafford
RB - MJD
RB - Shonn Greene
RB - Pierre Thomas
RB - Michael Bush
RB - Tim Hightower
WR - Reggie Wayne
WR - Sidney Rice (he's out)
WR - Hines Ward
WR - Dwayne Bowe
WR - Pierre Garcon
WR - T.J. Whosyermomma
D/ST - Chargers
K - Ryan Longwell

Got plenty of WR's. Trades anyone?
Old 08-25-2010   #90
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Yes, I had to do the pre-draft rankings. I was at the river this past weekend and home cpu crashed during Ryans. I'm in Grams' league too, going to try to do that one live.

Okay, okay

QB - Eli Manning
QB - Matt Stafford
RB - MJD
RB - Shonn Greene
RB - Pierre Thomas
RB - Michael Bush
RB - Tim Hightower
WR - Reggie Wayne
WR - Sidney Rice (he's out)
WR - Hines Ward
WR - Dwayne Bowe
WR - Pierre Garcon
WR - T.J. Whosyermomma
D/ST - Chargers
K - Ryan Longwell

Got plenty of WR's. Trades anyone?
Make me an offer Reggie Wayne catches my eye.
Old 08-25-2010   #91
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
Make me an offer Reggie Wayne catches my eye.
How about Hines Ward for Favre?
Old 08-25-2010   #92
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
How about Hines Ward for Favre?
Then I'd have to pick up a FA QB. I have not seen great QB's on that FA list otherwise I'd do it.
Old 08-25-2010   #93
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36873 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Then I'd have to pick up a FA QB. I have not seen great QB's on that FA list otherwise I'd do it.
Trade pending
Old 08-25-2010   #94
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman40 View Post
Trade pending
I went ahead and did it. I'll add another QB.
Old 09-14-2010   #95
Texas T
Hall of Fame

I almost felt bad beating the Houston Oilers...we shouldn't be able to name our FF teams the same as other great teams.
Okay I'm over it because I started thinking about them becoming the Tacks...
Old 09-17-2010   #96
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36873 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Is there a lock on the lineups?
Old 09-17-2010   #97
gary
Hall of Fame

How come I do not have the option to add/drop or change my lineup? Help please.
Old 09-17-2010   #98
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 55787 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Works ok for me.
Old 09-17-2010   #99
axman40
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I have the same problem.
Old 09-17-2010   #100
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman40 View Post
I have the same problem.
It might having something to do with our settings.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read