Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 07-03-2010   #61
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantsy Football League

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
So who all is in the league?

I got the Whiskey River Drunks
I'm really original-Team Texas T...now everyone knows why I failed creative writing...
Texas T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010   #62
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 82342 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Damn, another one I missed out on.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010   #63
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Gary oh gary where are you??

We are all talking about you at the draft...better come defend your honor!
Old 08-22-2010   #64
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34423 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
Gary oh gary where are you??

We are all talking about you at the draft...better come defend your honor!
What are you guys talking about? I am not going to make the draft.
Old 08-22-2010   #65
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34423 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, I made it afterall and did alright.
Old 08-22-2010   #66
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Nice of you to have joined in the fun Gary. LOL

I would've never taken DeAngelo Williams. But I suffered a beer spill that my wife told me to clean up pronto. Happy wife Happy life LOL

The auto pick feature selected Williams for me. It could've been worse.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010   #67
gary
Hall of Fame

I the best RB in the league in CJ.
Old 08-23-2010   #68
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
I the best RB in the league in CJ.
That's what you can get when you get the first pick!!
That being said I really hope he has two bad weeks this year!!
Old 08-23-2010   #69
gary
Hall of Fame

I also have McNabb and Farve.
Old 08-23-2010   #70
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 38426 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

I think ya'll might be in trouble!

QB Peyton Manning,
RB Jonathan Stewart,
RB Matt Forte,
RB/WR Jerome Harrison,
WR Andre Johnson,
WR Randy Moss,
TE Jason Witten,
D/ST Eagles D/ST,
K Garrett Hartley,

Bench Robert Meachem,
Bench Cadillac Williams,
Bench Johnny Knox,
Bench Chris Cooley,
Bench Montario Hardesty,
Bench Leon Washington,
Bench Ben Roethlisberger*

You all can concede now if you wish to save yourselves some pain...lol
Old 08-23-2010   #71
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
I think ya'll might be in trouble!

QB Peyton Manning,
RB Jonathan Stewart,
RB Matt Forte,
RB/WR Jerome Harrison,
WR Andre Johnson,
WR Randy Moss,
TE Jason Witten,
D/ST Eagles D/ST,
K Garrett Hartley,

Bench Robert Meachem,
Bench Cadillac Williams,
Bench Johnny Knox,
Bench Chris Cooley,
Bench Montario Hardesty,
Bench Leon Washington,
Bench Ben Roethlisberger*

You all can concede now if you wish to save yourselves some pain...lol
I'll match you with

QB-Matt Schaub
RB-AP
RB-Brandon Jacobs
RB/WR-Mike Wallace
WR-Ochocinco
WR-Donald Driver
TE-Vernon Davis
D/ST-Jets
K-David Akers

Bench
Steve Breaston
LaDainian Tomlinson
Zach Miller
Matt Cassel
WIllis McGhee
Kevin Walter
Texans D/ST (my faith pick)

SO BRING IT!!
Old 08-23-2010   #72
gary
Hall of Fame

Here is my team.

QB Donovan McNabb, Was QB
RB Chris Johnson, Ten RB
RB Cedric Benson, Cin RB
RB/WR LeSean McCoy, Phi RB
WR Brandon Marshall, Mia WR P
WR Marques Colston, NO WR
TE Tony Gonzalez, Atl TE
D/ST Bengals D/ST, Cin D/ST
K Jeff Reed, Pit K
Bench Brett Favre, Min QB
Bench Santana Moss, Was WR
Bench Clinton Portis, Was RB
Bench Dez Bryant, Dal WR Q
Bench Bernard Scott, Cin RB Q
Bench James Casey, Hou TE
Bench Early Doucet, Ari WR P
Old 08-23-2010   #73
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Not bad gary-especially for letting the draft run its course.
Usually you would end up with a bunch of duds...
Old 08-23-2010   #74
gary
Hall of Fame

I was abcent for most of the draft.
Old 08-23-2010   #75
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34613 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Here is my team
AUSTIN FIREANTS
Tony Romo, Dal QB RBRyan Grant, GB RB RBFelix Jones, Dal RB RB/WRReggie Bush, NO WRLarry Fitzgerald, Ari WR WRMichael Crabtree, SF Dallas Clark, Ind TE D/STRavens , Bal KNate Kaeding, SD K Bench Jeremy Maclin, Phi WR BenchLee Evans, Buf WR BenchMatt Ryan, Atl BenchSteve Slaton, Hou RB
Bench Heath Miller, Pit TEBench Matt Prater, Den K BenchGiants D/ST, NYG
Fire ants are known for their lively and aggressive behavior, swarming over anyone or anything that disturbs their nest, often attacking wild animals, baby animals, pets or people, in some instances, even killing them. Their painful stings affect about 40% of people in infested areas each year. Twenty million people a year are stung by fireants in the United States!
Old 08-24-2010   #76
gary
Hall of Fame

Who set their predraft rankings before the draft started? Just curious.
Old 08-24-2010   #77
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Who set their predraft rankings before the draft started? Just curious.
I did then based all my picks on that.
It worked well for me-I didn't have to spend time trying to figure out who I wanted next.
Old 08-24-2010   #78
gary
Hall of Fame

McNabb is injured already.
Old 08-24-2010   #79
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:
McNabb is injured already.
Good thing you have Farve...oh wait all his receivers are hurt...
Old 08-24-2010   #80
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
Good thing you have Farve...oh wait all his receivers are hurt...
I still think Brett will make the best of what he has.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read