Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-2010   #1
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans and Bucs preseason game

I have 4 in the Bullpen together in 116 (Row J) and orange lot parking pass..... make offer.... please a little more than a 12 pack of hot beer! LOL
Old 08-09-2010   #2
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans and Bucs preseason game

BUMP...............GEEZ!!!!!!!!! Wish this was COWGIRL tickets! Does nobody want to go to this game??????
Old 08-09-2010   #3
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

working won't even be going in my seats . Wife seems to have found friends to go with though.
Old 08-10-2010   #4
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 612 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Gave my tix to both pre-season games to single moms.

I know...Roc is a good guy.

Wanna buy some rub?
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010   #5
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

When did you move to 117? Didn't you use to be in the 500 or 600's? WELCOME TO THE BULLPEN!
Old 08-10-2010   #6
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Rep Power: 612 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Me? 3 or 4 yrs ago.

And...uh...thanks..I guess
Old 08-10-2010   #7
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Gonna be interesting to see how many fans show up to that game!! I have a Doc friend who bought tickets for 3 bucks on Stub Hub, and another one ask me this morning if I knew of anyone who wanted his tickets. He was having problems GIVING them away. I guess we're all a little tired of seeing the Bucs in preseason!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-10-2010   #8
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Gonna be interesting to see how many fans show up to that game!! I have a Doc friend who bought tickets for 3 bucks on Stub Hub, and another one ask me this morning if I knew of anyone who wanted his tickets. He was having problems GIVING them away. I guess we're all a little tired of seeing the Bucs in preseason!
You would be 100% correct with that statement !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010   #9
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Tired of the Bucs and game 4 of the pre-season. I wish games 2 & 3 would be here annually.
Old 08-10-2010   #10
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
Tired of the Bucs and game 4 of the pre-season. I wish games 2 & 3 would be here annually.
Better yet, get rid of pre-season all together..or at least 2 games... then the 1 played at home would be prett much a packed house.
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010   #11
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

BUMP...... 9 Rows from the field.
Old 08-15-2010   #12
Element1337
Veteran

Rep Power: 67 Element1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respected

PM Sent. I'll put them to good use.
Element1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010   #13
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Sold, thank you for the interest.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read