Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 07-28-2010   #1
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Nfl.com league

have openings on a 12 team nfl.com league. only want reasonably dedicated people. draft is set for early september but can be brought forward. would prefer to keep it fairly late though so we wont have to worry bout PS injuries etc. leave a post if interested and il pm you the details
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010   #2
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 6268 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nfl.com league

im interested pm me details for signing up and draft date/time
Old 07-29-2010   #3
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 38426 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Yep. Let me know. I like NFL FFL ok.
Old 08-01-2010   #4
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Send me the info-I'm game.
My work is not doing one this year so I have an opening in my FFL schedule.
Texas T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010   #5
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

bump

alright there are still plenty of spots open to join me, Arlington Texan, JB, Texas T & a chargers friend of mine in this league so dont be shy about PMing
Old 08-12-2010   #6
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Joind. Drafting Tebow first round.
Old 08-12-2010   #7
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 38426 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I hope you do! With the #1 pick!
Old 08-12-2010   #8
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Are you going to get a matching haircut??
Old 08-12-2010   #9
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
I hope you do! With the #1 pick!
This is Tebow after he gets picked in the first round....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIdvM...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_VVVTmiWFo
Old 08-18-2010   #10
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 6268 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

Still need a few ppl last time i checked. If.anyone know sumone who would want in have them sign up

Sent from my DROIDX
Old 08-19-2010   #11
Texas T
Hall of Fame

I've got a guy from work joining also.

Hey NY, here's to a better draft spot this time...not last for you!!
Old 08-19-2010   #12
ChrisG
Road Fan

Quote:
I've got a guy from work joining also.

Hey NY, here's to a better draft spot this time...not last for you!!
Lol...yea here's hoping

Sent from my DROIDX
Old 08-19-2010   #13
Old School
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 876 Old School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Old School Send a message via Skype™ to Old School

I would like to join if you still have room. Please PM with details.

Thanks
Old School is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010   #14
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

so, including old school, theres still 3 spots left. looks like we've a solid group so far. still have loads of time to find the last 3 guys.

draft date & time good for everybody so far?
Old 08-19-2010   #15
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

just cos im curious to se who everybody is:

The Shankers= me
Beaumont Arlingtons= Arlington Texan
Bonecrushers= JB
Texas T= not sure.... maybe Texas T?
Texan road fan= Chris G
Tebows big adventure= bong
Furry Tractors= A chargers friends of mine who set up the league with me
Tig Ole Bitties (great name btw)= mexican texan if i had to guess

Last edited by Maddict5; 08-19-2010 at 06:13 PM.
Old 08-19-2010   #16
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post

The Shankers= me
Bonecrushers= JB
Texan road fan= Chris G/JB?
Had to go look to make sure...
Old 08-19-2010   #17
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 68516 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

The Shankers= me
Bonecrushers= JB
Texan road fan= Chris G
Got room for me?
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010   #18
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:

The Shankers= me
Bonecrushers= JB
Texan road fan= Chris G
Tig Ole Bitties is my guy from work-His name is Marty and is a big Patriots fan...

Good call on Texas T...
Old 08-19-2010   #19
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
Got room for me?
I think there is room. Go sign up!
Old 08-19-2010   #20
ChrisG
Road Fan

Draft time is perfect for me have a work draft at 530est same day

Sent from my DROIDX

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read