Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-17-2010   #21
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bulk Jersey Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Maybe you are right. But this was from Element via PM.

"They'll be in a week from when I order."
Cool!

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010   #22
Element1337
Veteran

Rep Power: 67 Element1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Maybe you are right. But this was from Element via PM.

"They'll be in a week from when I order."
That's what I was told by the company. 7 days from when they're ordered.
Element1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010   #23
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Sounds like a reasonable delivery window.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010   #24
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element1337 View Post
That's what I was told by the company. 7 days from when they're ordered.
Have you ordered?

Old 08-19-2010   #25
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Hello,
I'm making a bulk jersey order online with some stitched jerseys. I can get Jacoby Jones (white, blue, red), Andre Johnson (blue, red), Matt Schaub (white, blue), Brian Cushing (white, blue, red), Demeco Ryans (white, blue, red), Steve Slaton (white, blue, red) and Mario Williams (white, blue, red).

Sizing...Medium - 48, Large -50, X-Large - 52, and XX-Large - 54

It would come out to $30 a jersey (same ones baggy is selling for $70) shipped or if you met me in north Houston, $25 a jersey.

Thanks, I'll be accepting paypal or local payment. Please PM me. I have someone on another site who's ordering 5, I'm ordering 1 or 2, and potentially some friends buying as well. We need atleast 10 to get the discounted pricing.

Thanks
Element, just sent you a PM. If you havn't ordered yet I'd love an Andre Johnson and Mario Williams jersey. Both Red, Both Mediume. Thanks!
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010   #26
Element1337
Veteran

Rep Power: 67 Element1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
Have you ordered?
Nope, got one payment locally 30min ago and I'm going to be getting another payment tomorrow evening. I'll let you know when I order.

Thanks
Old 08-19-2010   #27
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
Nope, got one payment locally 30min ago and I'm going to be getting another payment tomorrow evening. I'll let you know when I order.

Thanks
Ok, cool!

Old 08-19-2010   #28
Element1337
Veteran

Payment is due by tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks
Old 08-20-2010   #29
Element1337
Veteran

Payment due today, everyone's jerseys are in stock. I'll send out another update this afternoon.
Old 08-20-2010   #30
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Payment due today, everyone's jerseys are in stock. I'll send out another update this afternoon.
Thanks so much Element. Just sent the payment straight to your gmail account. That was too easy. lol
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010   #31
Element1337
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Thanks so much Element. Just sent the payment straight to your gmail account. That was too easy. lol
Yeah, paypal's processing times are kind of ridiculous. I figured you could do it directly.
Old 08-20-2010   #32
Element1337
Veteran

I have all the payments in hand. I've sent the full order to the supplier and now I'm waiting for their paypal information. I'll have the jerseys no later (per the company) than 7 days from when I pay them. If there are any issues they'll fix them. I'll post another update when the payment is transferred.
Old 08-21-2010   #33
Element1337
Veteran

Payment sent. I'll be getting a whopping 30 jerseys in 6-7 days.

Thanks
Old 08-26-2010   #34
Element1337
Veteran

Package was released from US Customs..not sure how many more days it has
Old 08-26-2010   #35
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

cool deal
Old 08-27-2010   #36
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 42196 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Sweet! Just give me a day's heads up at least Andrew and I'll meet ya in the same location.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010   #37
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
Package was released from US Customs..not sure how many more days it has
Usually just a couple of days after it clears customs.

Old 08-27-2010   #38
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Andrew, Ill be in Houston this weekend. If they come in give me a call. 512-569-2895.

Ill be at the Texans /Crygirls game this weekend.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010   #39
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

I won't be at the game, gotta work
Old 08-28-2010   #40
Element1337
Veteran

Half the order came in, another package will get here next week. I've got to sort through what has come in what hasn't. They look good though.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read