Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 08-15-2010   #201
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Re: The more the merrier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisG View Post
i had the last pick last year and the second to last the yr before, hopefully will be better this year.

also my first year without my own draft board, gonna shoot from the hip and c how it turns out

Yahoo is very well organized and it's really easy to go in without a draft board and still turn out well. If you go in with a gameplan, it shouldn't be that big of a problem.
Old 08-15-2010   #202
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 10404 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

yea i have a basic gameplan, gotta c where im picking first

about 1 hr to go
Old 08-15-2010   #203
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected

It's now open so you can see what position you have. 38 minutes away from the draft!
Old 08-15-2010   #204
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 55787 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
It's now open so you can see what position you have. 38 minutes away from the draft!
How?

never mind, I got it.
Old 08-15-2010   #205
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 10404 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

SOB!!!! LAST AGAIN 3rd year running
Old 08-15-2010   #206
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

It looks like I'm first...damn I was second last year and only managed one good RB for the season...here's to better luck this year!!
Texas T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010   #207
ChrisG
Road Fan

Oz screwed me last pick. What r the chances he takes a DET receiver. LOL. Had to go wit a homer pick Dreessen

Good draft
Old 08-15-2010   #208
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope you don't get any point with Dressen-that would me Owens is out...
Old 08-15-2010   #209
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Here's my team.....

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010   #210
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 42196 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Sorry 'bout that, ChrisG. I was flipping pages like crazy in the draft mag trying to figure out who to get with the last pick.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010   #211
ChrisG
Road Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
I hope you don't get any point with Dressen-that would me Owens is out...
me too...im hoping i have to cut him soon (its a weird feeling)

yea i was flipping through mine looking for any #2WR that wasnt taken and he stood out, LOL. I just found it funny that it had to be pick 11 of the last round. I had him in my prerank section and right when it dinged for my pick i was like where the hell did his name go, then i saw u took him

o and i just found out SD is putting Jackson on Roster Exempt if he doesn't sign. Which he says he isnt. I wish yahoo would include notes next to the player during the draft not just after you pick him
Old 08-15-2010   #212
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
Here's my team.....
I saw-we play first week.
Yours looks good...but its all based on last year.
So far I'm undefeated and heading to the championship!!!
Old 08-15-2010   #213
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
I saw-we play first week.
Yours looks good...but its all based on last year.
So far I'm undefeated and heading to the championship!!!

lol Good luck!

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010   #214
Ryan
THIS YEAR

My Team:

QB-Joe Flacco
WR-Randy Moss
WR-Miles Austin
WR-Marques Colston
RB-Frank Gore
RB-Joseph Addai
TE-Heath Miller
W/T-Wes Welker
W/R-Michael Bush
K-Josh Scobee
DEF-New York Giants
BN-Jerome Harrison
BN-LaDainian Tomlinson
BN-Kenny Britt
BN-Dustin Keller
BN-Demaryius Thomas
BN-Vince Young(cutting him, just did it for the lolz)
Old 08-16-2010   #215
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 128249 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

My home cpu was on the blink and I couldn't participate in the live draft. Needless to say, my WR's suck and I've got Cutler.
Old 08-16-2010   #216
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 55787 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
My home cpu was on the blink and I couldn't participate in the live draft. Needless to say, my WR's suck and I've got Cutler.
I was feeling your pain during the draft. Maybe you can make some trades.
Old 08-16-2010   #217
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 128249 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
I was feeling your pain during the draft. Maybe you can make some trades.
FF trades usually don't work out very well. I'm just going to have to deal with it and hopefully grab a rook or a newcomer that surprises.
Old 08-16-2010   #218
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
FF trades usually don't work out very well. I'm just going to have to deal with it and hopefully grab a rook or a newcomer that surprises.
There are some teams that have nice depth that may work a trade out.
Old 08-16-2010   #219
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I think we were all feeling for you.
I almost wish I coulda helped.

anywho here's mine (not great but I've got a lot of newer players so it may work out yet)

QB-Kevin Kolb
WR-Hines Ward
WR- Derrick Mason
WR-Jacoby Jones
RB-Adrian Peterson
RB-Bennie Wells
TE-Vernon Davis
W/T-Kellen Winslow
W/R-Montario Hardesty
K-David Akers
Def-NY Jets

Bench
Miami Def
TE-Todd Heap
WR-Roy Williams
RB-Larry Johson
RB-Jason Snelling
QB- Matt Moore

So we'll see how it goes-Good Luck to everyone
Old 09-07-2010   #220
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Just a bump for the beginning of the season! Just be sure to have your starters set by Thursday, especially if you have Saints and Vikings on your fantasy team.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read